Seen an interesting tank? Tweet us a picture!
We are running a photo competition on Twitter, to find the most interesting, impressive or downright weird tank installations out there. Everyone can take part, so get your cameras ready!
The competition will run from December 1st 2017 until March 22nd 2018 inclusive. EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 1.
The winner will be selected at the end of the competition period, with the winning entry published on our Twitter account and on this website. The winner will be awarded a gift voucher worth EUR 50.
To take part, all you have to do is tweet your pictures mentioning us @ScanjetSystems and using hashtag #tankphotocomp (without either of those identifiers, we may not be able to see your entry).
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The picture(s) you enter must be your own creation. By submitting a picture to this competition you are confirming that you are the owner of its copyright and other rights.
- It is your duty to ensure that you are allowed to photograph the object(s) and publish its picture. By submitting a picture to this competition you are confirming this to be the case.
- The tank or tank installation in question may be any commercial, industrial, or similar (not domestic/household) storage or processing tank, whether indoors or outdoors.
- You are welcome to submit as many pictures as you want, but each picture must be unique and of a different tank or tank installation.
- By submitting your picture(s) you are automatically and without express consent granting us the right to publish them online including but not limited to our website, social media and newsletter, for the purposes of this competition.
- You must comply with all Twitter rules.
- If you have any questions or are in doubt about anything to do with this competition, please contact us before taking part.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse any entry that we may reasonably consider to be illegal, fraudulent, inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable for the purposes of this competition.
- We decide the winner(s) at our discretion, and our decision will be final.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to alter these rules as required.