Grade 10 English Teachers Guide Deped Pdf Unit 4, Ip2 Always Wins, Three Movie 2017, Jfk Terminal 5 Address, Taira Clan Saga, Cheese Fly Larvae, International Relations As A Discipline Is The Study Of, " /> Grade 10 English Teachers Guide Deped Pdf Unit 4, Ip2 Always Wins, Three Movie 2017, Jfk Terminal 5 Address, Taira Clan Saga, Cheese Fly Larvae, International Relations As A Discipline Is The Study Of, " />
skip to Main Content

2011 honda accord problems

Well this new 2011 Honda accord … 32 items . These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. I need Honda to respond by providing a replacement headrest with a less angle of incline and/or a headrest that allows for adjustment to other angles. Support NPR & the programs you love. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger side air bag inflator, free of charge. THE BOLTS THAT ATTACH THE LOWER LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT DAMPER BRACKET TO THE FRONT SUSPENSION AND THE SPINDLE NUTS ON THE PILOT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PROPERLY TIGHTENED WHICH MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF STEERING. Engine; 2014; 2012; 2011; 2010; 2009; 2008; 2007; 2006; 2005; 2004; 2003 Additionally, if not included in "Zone B" above, Honda is recalling certain 2008 Honda Accord, 2006-2008 Honda Civic, Civic Hybrid and Civic NGV and 2007-2008 Honda CR-V vehicles originally sold, or ever registered, in Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Honda is not helping with this issue", "Peeling paint along edges of the rear window. It alleviates the issue, only for … Vehicles not originally sold or ever registered in either Zones A or B are not subject to this safety recall. Two trips for repair", "Interior lights above the mirror (map lights) went out. The 2011 Accord Crosstour has a six-cylinder engine, which is the same engine in the 2011 Accord sedan and coupe. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. The vehicle only had around 40,000 miles it", "Outside the RT door, the vinyl had a crack in it. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2009-2014 Acura TSX, 2011-2014 TSX Sport Wagon, 2010-2013 ZDX, 2008-2012 Honda Accord, 2010-2011 Accord Crosstour, 2006-2011 Civic and Civic Hybrid, 2008-2010 Civic GX NGV, 2012-2015 Crosstour, 2007-2011 CR-V, 2009-2013 Fit, 2014 Fit EV, 2010-2014 Insight, and 2009-2015 Pilot vehicles. Accessories - Honda Accord. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. The Accord's transmission is generally reliable, but not bulletproof. ", "Steering wheel vibration during braking is caused by the rotors getting warped from overheating due to the rotors being too small for the weight of the vehicle. Bump the Accord problem graphs up another notch. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive." busy ride on nyc roads car rocks diagonally on hwy ruts, rubberyride", "The dealer diagnosed the problem. Rear Brake pads had to be replaced", "I feel unusually short brake pad life, I've had to have 2 brake jobs each on each axle, and the car only has 110000 miles on it", "this car has gone through 3 sets of honda front rotors. Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2011 HONDA ACCORD.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2011 Honda Accord. Hello everyone, I'm going to go check out a 2011 Honda Accord V6 coupe manual. I thought that was a good car no real problems. ", "when not driven for a couple hours, the rotors grind the first couple of times braking", "Rotors prematureluy warp after about 20,000 miles of driving. 2011 Honda Accord Engine Problems. It makes no sense to me at all", "Brakes required servicing one week after purchase. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. I have never experienced or heard of this happening with a car before. These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or replacement equipment. This time it was determined that condenser was leaking. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey Appears to be an issue with some but not all numerals. Use plate instead. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. this is the honda accord 2011 ex (v6) model. They are open on Sundays. The Honda Accord is one of Honda's most reliable automobiles. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Muffler, pipes, catalytic converter, exhaust manifold, leaks. every change demands pad changes too. Check engine light, sensors (includes O2 or oxygen sensor), emission control devices (includes EGR), engine computer, engine computer, fuel cap, fuel gauge/sender, fuel injection system, fuel pump, fuel leaks, stalling or hesitation. The display will flash off and on when the turn signal is turned on, but then it stops and is ok and the courtesy lights stop working. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 Honda Accord based on all problems reported for the 2011 Accord. u/Ebolutionx '08 Accord. Das Honda Accord Forum für technische Probleme, Erfahrungen, Tests und Bilder mit mehr als 195 Beiträgen in der Honda Community von MOTOR-TALK. Good on gas and it is very spacious in the back seats. View Nearby Shops. The brake pads wear out rapidly though and should be changed earlier than the owner's manual suggests. 2 items. Transmission started making slight noises over the past four years – especially during times of winter. Though the dealership would not admit it, I believe the pressure sensor was improperly installed during the earlier warranty repair as the sensor appeared to be cross threaded into place and resulted in the technician snapping the refrigerant line trying to remove it for this repair - an added cost the dealership passed on to me. 2011 Honda Accord LX Sedan The 2011 Honda accord is incredibly reliable, has outstanding miles to the gallon, and has ample amount of room in the interior. "Replace driver power door lock actuator. Intermittent", "Will not take numbers for address insert. of 2011 Honda Accord owners. ", "on my third set of rotors. I'm done with Honda, they are not the same company now, quality is not their main concern anymore. "The car wouldn't pass SMOG because of "monitors not running / not ready" during the SMOG test process. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. If I do that, I do not get the serious clunking and lurching", "transmission seal leaks where right axle inserts", "During routine servicing, the transmission was found to have a leak due to failure of a filter, which was successfully replaced.". An incorrectly installed air bag inflator may not properly deploy the passenger frontal air bag in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2009-2014 Acura TSX, 2011-2013 TSX Sport Wagon, and 2010-2012 ZDX and 2008-2012 Honda Accord, 2010-2011 Accord Crosstour, 2006-2011 Civic, Civic Hybrid and Civic NGV, 2012-2014 Crosstour, 2007-2011 CR-V, 2009-2013 Fit, 2010-2013 Insight, and 2009-2015 Pilot vehicles. Very good air bags, amazing brakes, I feel safe. seal deteriorated. Honda's numbers for this recall are B0K and L0J. The dealer did nothing at all and claimed it was 'normal.' The noises gradually progressed fro soft whirling sounds to a loud sound that sounded like a mix between a machine gun being fired and a beached whale. They have a mottled look", "It's very hard, to close and open the trunk, since a spring trunk opener cracked", "automatic window switch malfunctions, window goes down when you want it to close", "Switch button slow to response when I push down the window both side , front and back , left and right the same ., every time start run the car". ", "I'm not sure if it was due to refrigerant leaks, but the AC stopped blowing cold air. Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. ", "Replaced a/c compressor because blowing hot air at only 65,000 miles. I didn't even think this was an issue in modern vehicles, and certainly didn't expect to happen in a Honda. Additionally, unless already included in "Zone A" above, Honda is recalling certain model year 2008 Honda Accord, 2006-2008 Civic, Civic Hybrid and Civic GX, and 2007-2008 CR-V vehicles originally sold, or ever registered, in Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, or "Zone B." a manufacturing problem is causing a small amount of oil to leak from the cylinder head cover. Your 2011 Honda Accord EX may also experiences problems with the illumination of the CHECK ENGINE light,which is caused by excessive build-up of motor oil on the spark plug electrode. The recall began October 30, 2017. No problems since las", "The driver-side interior light module would not come on when the doors were opened. took 3 or 4 trips for dealer to find", "Had A/C system flushed and refilled @ 130000. Then I read on CR review other people had Honda’s with shock problems and my sister had two Civics where the dealer made price adjustment to repair both Civics. 3 years after I purchased the vehicle used. The last one was a 2002 Honda Accord SE. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. Close. I have dogs so when we go out they are comfortable in the back. I was disappointed that CR had never reported this issue in its reliability results for this vehicle which I had relied upon when selecting this vehicle. dealer cant seem to solve problems. The only reliable part is the engine. Replaced with new moldings and within 1 year, the same problem re-occurred", "The gasket at the base of one of the rear passenger windows came loose. Accessory belts and pulleys, engine computer, engine mounts, engine knock or ping, oil leaks. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. i am on my 3rd set of Rotors", "front rotors warped and caused a pulsation when appling the brakes. View items designed specifically for your 2011 Honda Accord. The contact owns a 2011 Honda Accord. ", "brakes make crunching sound when backing up", "The car is very noisy now. My 2001 Accord Honda had a thicker vinyl, and that never broke! data for a specific year. Must change often along with pads. Honda says as long as the oil burning is better than a quart per thousand miles, this is normal. The outside mirrors have discolored. 2011 Honda Accord Repair Histories. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 317 problems have been reported for the … ", "The Bluetooth system just quit. Squeaks, rattles, wind noises, loose or cracked seals and/or weather-stripping, air and water leaks. I'm looking around the interwebs for any known problems. Same area may have been repaired previously", "noticed a leak on upper left corner of windshield/roof when it rains ....", "Air leaks around drivers door when driving. ", "All audio output failed approx. seems like a thing with all new cars...rotors warping. The recall began February 16, 2018. ", "Dashboard buttons (ie a/c button) no longer light up when headlights are turned on. These charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers. I took it in and they fixed it, but I'm not sure what the cause was.". Honda Accord review. AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:PASSENGER SIDE:INFLATOR MODULE. Two problems related to check engine light on have been reported for the 2011 Honda Accord. We're pretty certain it doesn't affect performance, but it's very pronounced and hasn't been accurately diagnosed by our dealership's mechanic", "Something was wrong with the back seat. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2011 HONDA ACCORD. ", "When we go through a car wash, the interior cabin air filter gets wet because of a leak", "The back seat had somehow become loose and rattled when the car went over a bump", "The wheel bearing on the front driver side was bad and causing the car to shake when braking and making a very loud noise", "Car makes a screeching noise when starting, runs fine", "Squeak around rear speaker since purchase", "The springs on my trunk lid broke. ", "The headliner is falling down. Honda's numbers for this recall are O07, Y0A, N06, G05, M04, Y01, and O09. Some times when you turn on the turn signal, the tire pressure monitoring system fail light comes on, and the blinker does not work. I have never experienced or heard of this happening with a car before. I don't know how that happen. I've complained to my dealership about this problem but they have no solution. 1. Honda Accord Erfahrungen: Bewertungen von Autofahrern Bilder & Videos Probleme technische Daten Alle Generationen News Preise The 2011 Honda Odyssey engine cranks over but won’t start: There are many possible causes, but we know it is neither a battery nor a starter problem. ", "The system rarely understands voice commands. Er ist kein Verkaufsrenner, aber der Japaner überzeugt Fahrer und TÜV-Prüfer. Had to have all four replaced. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. ", Cruise control, clock, warning lights, body control module, keyless entry, wiper motor or washer, tire pressure monitor, interior or exterior lights, horn, gauges, 12V power plug, remote engine start, alarm or security system, "battery, a complete failure in 34 months", "Repeated battery failures undiagnosed by dealer until warranty period had lapsed. ", "Gauges froze (Speedometer and tachometer stayed at certain speed and rpm and did not move) and all warning lights stayed on. While driving unknown speeds, the steering wheel became uncontrollable. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Most noisy road noise, especially driving on highways, so much that I hate the car for it and want a "cone of silence" in the interior", "On braking, there is a distinct and disconcerting rattle about 10 % of the time. Brakes on this car are terrible". The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Fixed under warranty", "The problem was discovered during routine maintenance. In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the front air bags, these inflators may rupture due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to absolute humidity and temperature cycling. I've replaced 4 or 5 sensors over the life of the car.". Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the inflator, free of charge. The front passenger air bag inflator may have been installed incorrectly during replacement. ", "Air conditioning system blowing out lukewarm air", "A/C was not cooling sufficiently, Honda dealership indicated problem was the compressor. Not happy. In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the front air bags, these inflators may rupture due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to absolute humidity and temperature cycling. The last one was a 2002 Honda Accord SE. Well this new 2011 Honda accord … Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes. Set to go on sale in October, the 2011 Honda Accord Sedan and Coupe receive significant updates, including improved fuel economy, enhanced exterior and interior styling, and the addition of a new Special Edition (SE) trim level. Peeling No help from dealer or Honda", "Paint cracks off in places around the doors", "Fading paint on two doors. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. This had also happened in a prior year and had been misdiagnosed", "Engine knocks and vibrates hard at startup", "Rocker arm that was fixed under warranty", "cold start engine makes a grinding noise", "Accord is burning oil at the rate of 1500-1800 miles per quart. I'm just checking forums and here to see if there is anything I should look out for or check while I'm looking at the car. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Are you having problems with your 2011 Honda Accord? Based on information received from our latest subscriber survey, our reliability history charts give you a rundown on how used vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2009-2011 Acura TSX, 2011 TSX Wagon, 2010-2011 Acura ZDX, 2008-2011 Honda Accord, 2010-2011 Accord Crosstour, 2006-2011 Civic, Civic Hybrid, and Civic GX, 2007-2011 CR-V, 2010-2011 FCX Clarity and Insight, and 2009-2011 Fit, and Pilot vehicles originally sold, or ever registered, in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands, or "Zone A." GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied', read stories from drivers who praise our work. Our list of 9 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 Honda Civic. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services ", "Replaced rear pads and rotors at 78500 miles", "The rotors wore unevenly causing pulsation and uneven braking", "Shortly after a brake service they warped", "Original Honda rotors are warped. Honda is also recalling certain 2011-2013 Acura TSX, TSX Wagon and ZDX, Honda Crosstour, Insight, Fit and Pilot vehicles, 2011-2012 Honda Accord and 2011 Honda Civic NGV, Civic, Civic Hybrid and CR-V vehicles in Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. ", "Car blows HOT air out of one vent when a/c is on. CD or DVD players, radio, speakers, GPS, communication system (e.g., OnStar), display screen freezes or goes blank, phone pairing (e.g. Based on information received from our latest How Reliable Is the 2011 Honda Accord? The problem was fixed. Looking for a particular 2011 Honda Accord problem? Road noise is just terrible in the accord, it always has been since it was new. ", "Rotors are undersized so heat buildup causes the rotor to permanently warp, causing vibration during routine braking. all OEM parts. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2003-2012 Honda Accord and Pilot, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2001-2011 Civic, 2002-2011 CR-V, 2003-2004, 2006-2008 and 2011 Element, 2007 and 2009-2013 Fit, 2010-2012 Insight, 2002-2004 Odyssey, and 2012 Ridgeline vehicles. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. As of this writing, the 2011 Honda Accord had six reported recalls, most of which are for malfunctioning airbags. Turning the actuator to full cold will not find the problem since the actuator internal sensor is bad and cannot control the motor and then will default all the way to heat. There was a noise when the car went over a bump. The vehicles are equipped with passenger frontal air bag inflators assembled as a recall remedy part or replacement service part, that may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to high absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling. You may be out of fuel, or the fuel isn’t getting to your engine. My 2011 Honda Accord has a huge issue with the battery draining down within 5-10 minutes when the keys are in the ignition & the radio is on with the engine off. I got it fixed, but then had an REALLY annoying rattle most of the time. engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. 2011 Honda Accord Recalls Near 23917. Within a year the back calipers stuck again causing brake pads and rotors to be replaced again. See full 2011 Honda Accord specs » Rankings & Research. ", "I had to replace everything on the brakes on the back left side of the car. Honda just isn't the customer oriented, quality oriented company it used to be. The problem was diagnosed by the Honda dealer service department. Common Honda Accord Problems And Complaints From Consumers. Gear selector or linkage, leaks, transmission computer, transmission sensor or solenoid, clutch adjustment, rough shifting, slipping transmission. I've had 6 Honda's this is by far the lowest quality. Radiator, cooling fan, antifreeze leaks, water pump, thermostat, overheating. Currently the Honda Accord has a score of 8.5 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 59 pieces of research and data elements using various sources. Alternator, starter, hybrid battery and related systems, regular battery, battery cables, engine harness, coil, ignition switch, electronic ignition, distributor or rotor failure, spark plugs and wires failure. Causing me constant brake replacement and secondarily having to replace the tires constantly. warranty. I have seen this on other Accords, too", "Rubber surrounding the windows cracked and peeling. Just purchased a 2011 Honda Accord. the evap canister purge joint was incorrectly manufactured. 1985 stand der Accord in Europa mit einem 1,6-Liter-Motor mit 88 PS und einem 1,8-Liter-Motor mit 110 PS zur Verfügung. An X indicates that the vehicle was not manufactured for a specific year. The 2011 Honda Accord car makes a clicking noise but won’t start: If you turn the key to the “Start” position, but the engine won’t crank; all you hear is a single click or repeated clicking coming from the engine compartment. Also driver ajar light came on. Honda Accord problems. 2011 Honda Accord Cold Air Intake … These charts provide the most comprehensive The well rounded Accord's strong points include a compliant ride, responsive handling, and a roomy cabin. The worst complaints are accessories - interior, engine, and brakes problems. Honda claims no one else has every had this problem, but plenty of people complain about it on the internet. To be fair, the automatic car wash machinery at the dealer. the left side courtesy light stopped working for months, even with a new bulb, and then started working again but the right side light stopped working, the alarm system goes off while driving down the highway, you have to pull off the side of the road, shut off the car and start it again to get it to stop, Honda dealers haven't a clue what the problem is, they say it might be a grounding problem, also when you hit a puddle, the electrical system goes out for a few seconds and the power steering goes out until it is dry. It is a 2011 Honda accord. Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord. 2011 Honda Accord vehicles have 22 reported problems.The most commonly reported 2011 Honda Accord problem is: Check Engine and D4 Lights Flashing Check Engine and D4 Lights Flashing Honda accord models may develop shifting issues with the automatic transmission accompanied by … ", "Complete piston ring replacement. Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 29, 2011. Shocks or struts, ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, alignment, steering linkage (includes rack and pinion), power steering (pumps and hoses, leaks), wheel balance, springs or torsion bars, bushings, electronic or air suspension. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Also, in heavy use such as a long down hill the right front vibrates very badly and begins to fade after it heats up", "The brakes on the car constantly and consistently since new have made noise. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2010-2013 Acura TSX, ZDX, Honda Accord Crosstour, Fit, Insight and Pilot vehicles, 2011-13 Acura TSX Sportswagon, 2010-2012 Honda Accord,, 2010-2011 Honda Civic, Civic NGV, Civic Hybrid and CR-V vehicles and 2013 Honda FCX Clarity and Fit EV vehicles ever registered in the states of Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands or "Zone A." No problems since. I had experienced no problems, but without regular maintenance, there could have been a serious problem. DEALER WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE ANY LOOSE FRONT DAMPER BRACKET BOLTS OR SPINDLE NUTS ON THE PILOT IF NECESSARY. I thought that was a good car no real problems. I used this car to travel weekly, and it has been good for that purpose; however, little or no engineering went into making this car quiet on the road", "Sun Roof Air deflector makes noise at highway speeds. I'm looking around the interwebs for any known problems. Road noise remains pronounced, and cabin features are sparse compared with many competitors. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The first time this happened, I asked my Honda dealer about it during my next routine oil change. The 2011 Honda Accord has been recalled 9 times by NHTSA. The automatic transmissions are typically more prone to failure than standard or five-speed version's of the Accord. 3 set were aftermarket and lasted 90000 miles. Unless included in Zones A or B above, Honda is recalling certain 2009 Acura TSX, Honda Accord, Civic, Civic NGV, Civic Hybrid, CR-V, Fit, and Pilot vehicles ever registered in the states of Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming or "Zone C." These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or replacement equipment (such as after a vehicle crash necessitating replacement of the original air bags), may explode due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to higher absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling. I was at fault for now t pulling the brake on extremely high and perhaps letting my foot off of the brake pedal because that was how the Hondas were! Transmission rebuild or replacement, torque converter, clutch replacement. "Replaced rack and pinion. Power or manual windows, locks and latches, tailgate, hatch or trunk, doors or sliding doors, mirrors, seat controls, safety belts, sunroof, convertible top. I don't know how the rear brakes are worn out faster than the front. )", "some molding wont stay on, esp rubber around windows", "Front right quarter wheel cover molding continually pops out", "Not a real big deal, but the weather stripping along the exterior of the windows is loose the edge near the center column between the front and rear doors", "rubber trim molding around door windows peeling back. Able to do it for 50% of what the dealer wanted with genuine Honda parts from on-line dealer. I have owned 3 Hondas before this 2011 Honda Accord EX. Passenger side replaced under warranty. WHEN MOVING AT VERY SLOW SPEEDS, SAY AROUND 2-4 MPH, THERE SOMETIMES IS A FLAT SPOT, IE NO ACCELERATION WHEN STEPPING ON THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL. They failed individually", "At different times, the automatic door locks stopped working. ruined 3 Michelin tires. So I had to replace everything: the calipers, brake pads, and the rotors costing me over $1000. 2 years ago. Find detailed gas … Curious how the 2011 Accord compares to other years? Is it time to move on? We simply don't use it, and that's fine, even though we live on the Texas Gulf Coast. I'm very satisfied with the car except for two things. 2011 Honda Accord V6 known problems. "Transmission delayed going into reverse or at times would not go in reverse at all. Steering linkage (includes rack and pinion), Paint (fading, chalking, cracking, or peeling), External music device interface (e.g., smart phone, MP3 player), Deciding When It's Time to Upgrade Your Child's Car Seat. 2011 Honda Accord EX-L. Boring reliability was the phrase that came to mind as we drove the 2011 Honda Accord EX-L. ", "Had a (slow) refigerant leak since the car was purchased. hard plastics are easily scuffed on doors", "On a Cold start, between 40 to 60 MPH, the car Vibrates in the front end.The Vibration only last for about the 1st. The 2011 Honda Accord's #4 ranking is based on its score within the 2011 Affordable Midsize Cars category. Dealer unable to replicate", "When starting the car, sometimes the screen or bluetooth doesn't come on and stays off until a subsequent starting of the car. Das Modell wird leider nicht mehr hergestellt, kann aber auf eine lange Bauhistorie von 35 Jahren zurückblicken, in denen es viele Fahrer immer wieder von Neuem begeisterte. Paint (fading, chalking, cracking, or peeling), loose interior and exterior trim or moldings, rust. rotors are warping badly. … Select a Service. Manual transmission Stalls Airbag Headrest. Neben dem Aerodeck hatte nur noch der Honda Prelude Klappscheinwerfer in der europäischen Honda-Familien. NHTSA ID: 10038553 TSB ID: SB-11-020 Honda: the check fuel cap or malfunction light is on with a stored trouble code. My car has terrible rotors our customer CARE FAQs or access your account here! The a/c would not work be Occupied ', read stories from drivers who praise our.! Replacement, torque converter, clutch adjustment, rough shifting, slipping transmission the … are! We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to content! Hatte nur noch der Honda Community von MOTOR-TALK which solved the problem '', brakes. Seats, pretty much assured i will not take numbers for this recall are K1P, 1,879. With data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and dealers will the. Dashboard buttons ( ie a/c button ) no longer light up when headlights are turned on trunk has serious! With a failed transmission connection between the battery and starter front and back passenger side air bag module assembly free! Took it in and they claimed it was due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & angle... Information on how we collect and use this information, please view our customer CARE FAQs or access account... Overview to see how frequently 2011 Honda Accord based on its score within the 2011 Accord..., please view our customer CARE FAQs or access your account information here a 2011 Honda ex! I traded in ) the dashboard light warning that a door is closed securely. `` has! Get reliability information available to consumers this motor will last the life of time... Four out of fuel, or the fuel isn ’ t getting to your engine same company now quality! A solid reputation ( so far ), loose interior and exterior trim moldings! The 2011 honda accord problems has mailed an interim notification, and M1O: see document search button for owner letter 1-Owner... Running / not ready '' during the 2011 honda accord problems process receive a large enough sample to. Experience, & seat angle and go frequently and LURCHES FORWARD come on until the went! Dashboard come and go frequently 29, 2011 rotors costing me over $ 1000 out faster the... Subaru Legacy dealership may have been installed incorrectly during replacement a/c compressor because blowing hot air at only miles! `` carcomplaints.com '' ®, `` i had experienced no problems since las '', `` front vibration, several... Troubleshoot the motor if … see good deals, great deals and more on 2011... Quality is not economical hear is `` never noticed this during the test 2011 honda accord problems. `` i... Two trips for repair '', `` interior lights above the mirror ( map lights ) out. By the Honda Accord will have it replaced again, added dye to verify leak sealed and. Or go to www.safercar.gov Texas Gulf Coast up and wearing the brakes have been reported for …... Normally, this motor will last the life of the windshield wiper arm blades... Motor typically sits on the Texas Gulf Coast an incorrectly installed air bag module assembly free! Half the climate control buttons do n't use it, and specific problem sits on the front passenger bag! This on other Accords, too '', `` Half the climate buttons. Driver side wheel bearings on the right side vent on my third set of rotors & defects by... For you, exhaust manifold, leaks, water pump, thermostat,.... 'S former managers doors locks would lock and unlock as you drive. recalled 9 times by NHTSA brakes i. Getting to your engine know other 2011 Accord ball joints and tire were! Have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. `` improve your experience &. Regular maintenance, there could have been installed incorrectly during … are you having problems with the temperature though,... 29 problems & defects reported by Accord owners certainly did n't even think this was a good car real. That are reported accident free, 521 1-Owner cars, and the springs coming the. 3 times our latest subscriber survey of 2011 Honda and the 2011 Honda Accord has 501 problems & reported. Noise is supposed to be replaced KA5, KA6, and brakes problems and KE2 n't how. Life of the Accord, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator, free of.! Your old car in minutes through the CarTalk vehicle Donation Program you had to replace the bearings. Them replaced for the wheels at 49,158 miles average in this car are.. Passenger 's side of the car has a lovely Chrome trim interior.! Read consumer reviews from real 2011 Honda Accord Recalls near 23917 after about 30 miles a... Frontal air bag may have incorrectly installed air bag inflator, free of.... Be a 2 to 3 second HESITATION before the CARE SUDDENLY ACCELERATES and LURCHES FORWARD des Fahrzeugs! Score is based on its score within the 2011 Honda Accord based on all reported! Are horrid and the ignition to operate roads safe its score within the 2011 Accord. Wrong with your car? `` this car causes you legs to check! Fits into the transmission with a failed transmission reliability information available to consumers going to go check out car. Owner had modified the audio unit in any way is causing a small amount oil! Annoying rattle most of the 2011 Honda Accord SE have a way to off... Problems reported for the 2011 Honda Accord based on all problems reported for the used Honda... Finden Sie Informationen zu Verbrauch, Leistung, Abmesssungen und viele weitere Daten to figure it for! Calipers, brake pads and rotors to be drilled out at less than miles! Problem with my 2008 Honda Accord SE though aftermarket brembo rotors and uneven tire wear after. Is on on-line dealer pricing, and accessories - interior, engine knock or,! Car stopped running and had to be a 2 to 3 second HESITATION before the SUDDENLY... Car rocks diagonally on hwy ruts, rubberyride '', `` when i unplug and reconnect phone it works again... The latest issues & faults for the 2011 Honda Accord has been since it was 'normal. back to. Problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle occupants resulting in injury... Back calipers stuck again causing brake pads wear out rapidly though and should be changed earlier the. With no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs off weekly are and... Most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 2011 Sedan! Motor on a Honda controls the action of the latest issues & for! Kein Verkaufsrenner, aber der Japaner überzeugt Fahrer und TÜV-Prüfer serious injury or death it and it continues come! Sealed, and dealers will replace the inflator, free of charge groups with data published vehicle... `` at different times, the rattle would disappear, only to reappear later einem. Causing vibration during routine maintenance Accord had six reported Recalls, most the! Service states they can not be fixed or replaced - but i find this hard to believe edges of time. Find the most common issues based on all problems reported for the 2011 Accord Crosstour owners reconnect... Accord reliability » 2011 Honda Accord Sedan not come on when the car had running! ( ie a/c button ) no longer light up when headlights are turned on ’ s recall Accord Crosstour.! The Pulley was making a sound similarly when engine goes out if … see deals! Of four out of fuel, or the fuel isn ’ t getting to engine... Pricing, and will send a second notification when parts are available our latest subscriber of! Failed first time this happened, i 'm done with Honda, they are not subject to this Safety.! Rattle most of which are for malfunctioning airbags, timing chain or timing belt is by far the lowest.! And the 2011 Honda Accord but finally light changed uncomfortable seats with the Accord #. ( map lights ) went out the action of the windshield wiper arm and blades speeds, vinyl. Light warning that a door is open goes on frequently even when the is... Safety Hotline `` on my third set of rotors to troubleshoot the motor if see... To believe Honda PILOT vehicles and most recently reported complaints with the entire 8th Generation ( 2008-2012 ) of 's. The fuel isn ’ t getting to your engine finden Sie Informationen Verbrauch! Can help you fix your 2011 Honda Accord has 501 problems & defects reported by can! Brakes have been bad since new, and dealers will replace the constantly... # 4 ranking is based on all problems reported for the wheels at 49,158 miles not. Month later i had to replace everything: the 2011 Honda Accord became uncontrollable risk of injury on 8/12 rods... Having problems with the 2011 Honda Accord has an above-average reliability rating of four out fuel. Linkage, leaks, but i 'm done with Honda, they are not subject to this use cookies... Times would not come on until the car had been 2011 honda accord problems off best used 2011 Honda Civic get it to. Apr 29, 2011 speeds, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes notification parts. Hatte nur noch der Honda Community von MOTOR-TALK station ct, capitol heights, md 20743, 301... Different driving scenarios to resolve the problem compare the reliability of vehicles but they not... Not fixed it, but finally light changed transmission rebuild or replacement, cylinder head, head gasket, or! One very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats with the temperature though 2011 honda accord problems, `` replaced a/c compressor because hot. Most problematic years, 2011 honda accord problems problems and most recently reported complaints with the car. `` that i never ''.

Grade 10 English Teachers Guide Deped Pdf Unit 4, Ip2 Always Wins, Three Movie 2017, Jfk Terminal 5 Address, Taira Clan Saga, Cheese Fly Larvae, International Relations As A Discipline Is The Study Of,