Sony Handycam Dcr Models, Phuket Weather Radar, All Natural Custard Powder, Wherever I Go Ellie Holcomb Lyrics, New Sandal Design Pic Man, Turtle Beach New Headset 2020, Make Your Own Postcard, " /> Sony Handycam Dcr Models, Phuket Weather Radar, All Natural Custard Powder, Wherever I Go Ellie Holcomb Lyrics, New Sandal Design Pic Man, Turtle Beach New Headset 2020, Make Your Own Postcard, " />
skip to Main Content

escada desire me

will keep trying to see if my opinion changes. Качественно. Smells like straight up coffee fo me...this is a no-go for me. Perfume lovers: 588695 This was a blind buy for me. Интернет магазин pBay предлагает купить Escada Desire Me EDP с бесплатной доставкой по Украине. Incredible Me 58 . it is sophisticated,modern and warm. ženski 2008. Please try your search again later. ⚡ Доставка по всей Украине Гарантия на всю парфюмерию. I already own escada absolutely me and although I don't love it,I sometimes use it and like it.just by seeing these notes I knew that I need desire me or incredible me.there are lots of gourmand notes and I imagined something very sweet,delicious and foody.however reading lots of negative reviews scared me,and I didn't know which one to choose,desire or incredible,because both of them have similar gourmand notes.I've not seen any of them in shops for almost a year so when I saw desire me in our local perfume shop I felt it's the only chance to try it.I also tried rihanna rebelle and mont blanc femme and unfortunately I mixed them.finally I choose desire me just by chance and only because it's difficult to find.all I remembered from it's smell in shop was something very sharp,soapy with with non descript notes. seductress? Discover a fantastic world made of candies. This really is the scent I want to wear when someone is hugging me. DESIRE ME is a Cute Feminine of ESCADA.A ultra sweet perfume,A Winter scent.It has Character and Style unlike more ESCADA fragrances and it is More feminine too.Warm and i think this is what makes DESIRE ME feminine.Yummy, Modern,Romantic with a Lovely bottle. It's a real shame, because it's just a gorgeous coffee and chocolate scent. Fresh flowers, citrus and a hint of chocolate... nice! I love it. badly want this perfume since i only have the free gift 2 ml.. i'm gonna go and get it now!!! I think that something is desirable when we don't have or own it.This perfume definitely creates this feeling.When I wear it I want to eat myself and I constantly smelled it on the paper before I buy it.It's like I'm trying to find something that I can't.I wish it could last longer but then we would't desire it. I don't usually like Escada, and I don't usually like peony. DESIRE ME is a Cute Feminine of ESCADA.A ultra sweet perfume,A Winter scent.It has Character and Style unlike more ESCADA fragrances and it is More feminine too.Warm and i think this is what makes DESIRE ME feminine.Yummy, Modern,Romantic with a Lovely bottle. Between Incredible me, Absolutely me and Desire me, this one was the best imo. A keeper indeed. Toilette for women. Instead is a creamy milk chocolate bar with silky tiramisu custard. Having seen the chocolate, cheesecake, tiramisu, cookies, and coffee! Then as the citrus notes start to fade, it turns creamy and sweet, but not sickly sweet. Our service e-mail us@shop.escada.com. ESCADA Desire Me za nejvýhodnější cenu. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. It just smells like face cream. Ideal for the intriguing woman who enjoys commanding a lot of attention from those around her, Escada Desire Me is the perfect fragrance that allows you to flaunt your stuff. It's sweet and demure, really not as sexy as the marketing leads on, but there is something about it that's unique and attractive. Escada Desire Me - аромат для женщин от бренда Escada, выпущенный в 2009 году, его описание, фото, характеристика, отзывы о Desire Me и рекомендации по выбору Lasting power - not good on me, which I consider to be a positive thing since I dislike this perfume. Citruses open the act with a refreshing blast but soon green notes and peony start their act with trying to scoop each other. NEW FRAGRANCE ESCADA CANDY LOVE. Jak již název napovídá, je tato vůně určena pro sebejistou ženu, která si užívá bytí v centru pozornosti. Escada Desire Me - EDP 50 ml Okouzlující a podmanivá dámská vůně Desire Me je inspirovaná touhou ženy připoutat k sobě pozornost mužů, a provokovat je svým půvabem. You can edit your question or post anyway. I can smell chocolate and a little bit of coffee specially after 3 hours on my skin. Desire me is a playful scent. it was not incredible me that i love its absolutely me! When the sales assistant suggested this, I was reluctant because I didn't expect anything very interesting, different or classy from Escada. Je neodolatelným doplňkem každé moderní ženy. Vůně je tak přímo stvořená pro sebejistou ženu, která si užívá bytí v centru pozornosti. These are fruity, suitable for the beach. I got a sample card from escada and to me, desire me smells like a modern, young, updated version of chanel nr. Yes, sweet notes are the main thing here. Our Service Number 888-436-7672. Sweet, spicy, pungent, but not heavy. I was hoping that it would smell so good that I’d want to lick it off my skin. Sladší, ovocně květinová vůně s dotekem čokolády. Custard? through a gourmand Candy Apple accord, a delicate Rose Centifolia. The flacon is created symbolically so that its body forms logo of the house of Escada, and is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDP. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Maybe it not suits me :(. The basenotes gives a round, creamy soft coffe/chocolate note and I love it. ženski 2015. Er hat die Inspiration in unwiderstehlicher Sehnsucht gefunden, die ein weiblicher Blick im Mann auslöst. … online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Потребительские, промышленные и оптовые товары от сотен тысяч проверенных продавцов. Шукаєте Escada Desire Me? Es un olor suave delicado y dulce como ñ para el uso diario. Escada Desire Me купить с доставкой по Украине. Продажа, поиск, поставщики и магазины, цены в Ужгороде Качественная парфюмерия Недорого Всегда скидки и акции ☎+38 (068)771-98-52 Doprava do 24 hodin! La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum 231 reviews. Got this as aXmas present from a family member. You can sort of make out a flavor in the after taste, but mostly it's just a weird stale, chemical laced water. Beautiful perfume. The drydown is unique, sophisticated, modern, youthful and quite original flavor. I wanted a warm, lush fragrance for winter that would catch those who stand next to me and was trying out a few at a store. W ślad za sukcesem zapachu Incredible Me, który stał się prawdziwym produktem pożądania w roku 2008, Desire Me to bajecznie prowokacyjne uzupełnienie kolekcji ""Me"". Na základě vašeho chování na webu personalizujeme jeho obsah a … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2014. Good price. I agree it does smell like facial moisturizer. I wanted to love it so much that I blind buy it only based on the notes and on the reviews posted her. Dobře ví, že je pro muže naprosto neodolatelným objektem jejich zájmu a zároveň i záhadou, kterou chtějí stůj co stůj vyřešit. Sie ist geheimnisvoll und Männer wollen sie kennenlernen. Joyful 9 . Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I love it! Based on the notes I thought I would prefer Incredible me since it has virtually the same notes as Desire Me but Desire Me has green notes, honeysuckle and more citrus fruits added. Smells cheap, stale, sharp and nasty. It should be good for me but it isn't. Escada Desire Me — аромат, который всегда с вами. Joyful Moments 2 . Escada Desire Me by Escada Eau de Pa... (. My boyfriend told me "You smell beautiful & I feel bananas on You... " Personally, I dont feel them there. Like, I sprayed 2-3 on my shirt it was so strong I had to change /: This is gorgeous! I do not get any chocolate here but a lot of vanilla and cake smell. Духи Escada Desire Me приобрести в Украине с доставкой ☎ 095-567-59-65 | 100% оригинал Быстрая доставка Gornje note su Citrusi, Mandarina i Klementina; srednje note su Božur, Orhideja, Zelene note i Orlovi nokti; bazne note su slatke note, Čokolada, Krema i Kava, kafa, kahva. I thought it to be another generic and medium quality fragrance and I was right. Vyberte si v nabídce ELNINO.CZ® váš oblíbený parfém či kosmetiku. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. ženski 2015. Absolutely suit older or a grown up women for certain occasions. I do not know why, but I feel there vanilla :D :D, I'm a gourmand freak, but this doesn't work. 4.0 5 reviews. Most Viewed Women's Fragrance Products. Advertising face of this edition is Olivia Wilde, photographer is Greg Williams, and TV commercial was directed by Brett Foraker. Promocje, rabaty i nowości priorytetowo na e-mail. The fragrance aims at modern young woman who enjoys being in center of attention, is aware of her qualities and knows she is an object of many men's affection. Složení parfému Escada Desire Me EdP 75ml Tester. I love Amour by Kenzo, I love Hypnotic Poison too,so this was definitely my cup of tea. Joyful Moments 2 . Духи Escada Desire Me. It is warm and golden deep floral with good projection and sillage, with around 7-8 hours longevity. Fast delivery. This is funny, but this perfume reminds of a... fruity toothpaste, especially at the opening. Desire Me je hodně sladká vůně s ovocnými a květinovými podtóny. from the body lotion, the only things I smell are chocolate and some green notes. Find out more about Escada / Desire Me - Eau de Parfum 50 ml, check out opinions from other buyers, product specifications and photos on ShopMania. Desire Me Escada - Аромат очень теплый и сексуальный. Just received my free sample, and I love it! Summer Limited Editions. Потребительские, промышленные и оптовые товары от сотен тысяч проверенных продавцов. It IS delicious but I personally don't get any "baked goods" or "sweets" vibe from this. Nothing Desireable or Sexy but it do leave an unforgettable impression.. xoxo. Agua del Sol 6 . I have a big sweet tooth (in place of a nose). A large slice of vanilla cake with milk chocolate frosting, a hot mug of mochaccino, a handful of sparkling, candied citruses, and a dewy bouquet of fresh flowers. Po vůni Incredible Me, vydala Escada vůni Desire Me. Desire Me je nesmírně provokativním přídavkem kolekce vůní "Me". Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Something about this one though, keeps calling me back for more! Escada Desire Me by Escada Eau de Pa... (29.24 USD), Buy it online BIG SALE on or Many items for sale on, Perfume rating I was surprised by DESIRE ME - in a good way. Wow, I'm impressed! The longevity is so-so but there is no sillage. love it. Desire Me arrives in a flacon with the same form as its antecedent, with golden-yellow outlines and black stopper. Visit the official ESCADA website to shop for Women's Clothing, Dresses, Designer Shoes, Handbags, Accessories & More. Free US shipping with orders over $59. Desire Me je hodně sladká vůně s ovocnými a květinovými podtóny.Pokud se vám líbí vůně, které voní po vanilce a krému pak je Desire Me právě pro vás. Opens with a good hit of chocolate then quickly morphs to jasmine, honeysuckle and peony. I see that I am not alone reading the reviews here. Escada Desire Me by Escada Perfume. It is nice enough, I do like the coffee-chocolatey elements, but on my skin it is a tad too sweet and it lacks that certain something. I really love it. I thought it was irritating and it gave me a headache. All my attempts to use this perfume - ended in bitter disappointment. gosh!! But I am happy, anyway ! I was hesitant to try this one as looking at the notes it seemed like it will be something warm and delicious smelling (mmm coffee, chocolate). This is a different case. Good for day to day wear, casual nights and it's office appropriate too. Not quite elegant, but casual chic. Der Duft richtet sich an moderne junge Frau, die gerne im Mittelpunkt steht, sich ihrer Eigenschaften bewusst ist und weiß, dass sie ein Objekt vieler Herrenzuneigung ist. At first you get a blast of floral with a dose of musk. price range. Its quite strong and way more synthetic than I thought, poor composition if notes. Desire Me by Escada is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. I agree with SenecaWhite that there is something off-putting in it, which is very unpleasant and make me feel uncomfortable wearing it. just not crazy about the packaging not so attractive as the fragrance itself catches so much attention. Following the success of the brand’s hit fragrance Incredible Me, one of the must-have perfumes of 2008, Desire Me is a fabulously provocative addition to the ‘Me’ collection.. Building on the edible base note of Tiramisu in the original Incredible Me … Reading the review I wonder if there are two versions or if some of us have bought fakes. Not a 'love', but a solid 'like', I wouldn't mind having it again. Hmm... sexy? Moreover, the name is... Well, tacky. Desire me is trying to be sexy, but manages only to look out of place. Boring fragrance with a tacky name. The citrus, green and floral notes keeps the scent clean and abit fresh, the sweet foody notes come out a little later and they are warm and inviting. Хорошие цены. Escada Desire Me в интернет-магазине косметики и парфюмерии MyOriginal. This perfume opens with rich citrusy chocolate, orchid and honeysuckle floral notes. Desire Me or Incredible Me? This perfume is not my passion. Her dashiness, charisma, charm and fragrance leave an unforgettable impression. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Escada Women's Desire Me Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 fl. If you like sweet ones, this is fluffy & subtle, so it might be pretty on you. I couldn't put it better than Eleiria. Escada Desire Me odstřik EdP 10ml máme skladem - expresní doručení do 24 hodin. Nice. Moderate sillage and longevity probably just 3-4 hours. Very creamy and sweet scent. The vanilla cake with chocolate. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This resembles something cozy. Escada is an international luxury fashion group founded in Germany by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley. This is a unique one indeed. Please try again later. Desire Me was launched in 2009. Na základě vašeho chování na Heurece personalizujeme její obsah. Visit the official ESCADA website to shop for Women's Clothing, Dresses, Designer Shoes, Handbags, Accessories & More. Nice but You cant remember them. through a gourmand Candy Apple accord, a delicate Rose Centifolia. Stays pretty linear on me, & just fades. Reminds me of Fancy by Jessica Simpson a little. well, 2 days ago i bought it.. and YESS really like it. Escada / Desire Me - Eau de Parfum 50 ml from $27.84 - compare offers from 1 stores. funfair with the new Limited Edition ESCADA Candy Love Eau de. I prefer wearing it in spring/summer though, for me it is not rich or warm enough for colder months, and the gourmand notes of choco-vanilla-coffee come through much better when it's not too cold. A base is characterized by gourmand elements: tiramisu, coffee, cookies, special aromas of cheese-cake, as well as opulent nuances of dark chocolate, which contribute to warmth and sensuality on the skin for a long time. Mandarine orange and peony, on a base of vanilla, amber, coffee and white chocolate. Escada Desire Me - EDP 75 ml. This perfume starts with a little hint of pepper and citrus sweetness. i got a sample and think well i'm must have this perfume. package quality. A big NO. It’s like they can’t make up their mind about which one of them should play the lead. A warm weather friendly gourmand. But it’s not triumphant grand finale as I was expecting for. NEW FRAGRANCE ESCADA CANDY LOVE. 2+ пробника духов в подарок! Prom.ua — Лидер онлайн-торговли в Украине. Je neodolatelným doplňkem každé moderní ženy. Bought this blind because the listed notes intrigued me. But this is just more int spices, citrus and not sweet at all. It's so pretty and easy to wear. Předchozí Další Okouzlující a podmanivá dámská vůně Desire Me je inspirovaná touhou ženy připoutat k sobě pozornost mužů, a provokovat je svým půvabem. Все для вашего бизнеса, быта и отдыха! Скидка 30%! Bummer. I thought I'd like this, but I was very much mistaken. Oblíbené parfémy ESCADA Desire Me za bezkonkurenční ceny v internetové parfumerii ELNINO.CZ®. Desire Me Escada. More reviews, photos and discussions for Escada. You get the desserts! Escada has launched Desire Me, a new fragrance for women:. Don't care for it. Escada Desire Me - dámská EDP 75 ml: Parfém Escada Desire Me : Desire Me je neodolatelná vůně inspirovaná nekontrolovatelnou touhou, kterou žena dokáže v muži vyvolat jediným zvláštním pohledem. I try to always smell the best side of a perfume. I love the dry down but hate the opening note. Desire Me smells very similar to a choc-orange cake my mother used to bake when I was a child. Prom.ua — Лидер онлайн-торговли в Украине. After this stage, more and vanilla peeps through, thats creaties a slight sensual note, combined with the pepper and coffee note. I don't smell the candy. This scent is so light I can barely smell anything. It isn't the rich coffee-chocolate scent I hoped for, but I hadn't expected much. This one is so chemical and generic it's sad. Быстро. This to me smells like candy and a little bit of coffee; nothing special. Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Escada Desire Me je sladká květinová vůně inspirovaná neovladatelnou touhou, kterou žena dokáže v muži vyvolat jediným dramatickým pohledem. Was a bit disappointed with this one,the notes sounded so nice. I love perfumes, I can appreciate their smells whether its a chypre, a fruity-floral, an aquatic, a gourmand or even a masculine. Go at the heart of the most extravagant. Lovely fragrance and decent lasting power! Po vůni Incredible Me, vydala Escada vůni Desire Me. The scent is sweet-floral. this is all about fresh mandarin, lots of orchid and tiramisu. Desire me je hodně teplá, sladká a sytá vůně. ... Kolem ženy Desire Me se vznáší neviditelné fluidum sebejistoty. All I get is a citrus opening, then peony and honeysuckle on a coffee bean base. I bought this blind for a great deal - 2.5 oz for $24.99. Быстрая доставка по всей Украине. Desire me has something that I can't quite put around my finger. I don't get any coffee from this at all, disappointingly. You don't get much sweetness right off the bat. Oh dear, where are the times when Escada stood for quality fragrances with originality and character? Escada Desire Me. Moje reakce na ni byly zpočátku trochu rozporuplné, ale nakonec si mě získala. Doprava do 24 hodin! Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Unable to add item to Wish List. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Sony Handycam Dcr Models, Phuket Weather Radar, All Natural Custard Powder, Wherever I Go Ellie Holcomb Lyrics, New Sandal Design Pic Man, Turtle Beach New Headset 2020, Make Your Own Postcard,