Baek > Xiumin/Sehun. 1. i see the vocal powerhouse trio they are. And maybe D.O. but with Suho, he’s in the shadows most of the time. Not dry messages to fans like "dont forget to support Baekhyun btw". And Chanyeol? You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. THE GROUP IS O V E R, Honestly, just announce disbandment already LMAOOOO. exo isn’t over and people will NEVER forget about one of the biggest boy groups in history. the irony of reddit hating stan twitter when in fact they are just the same #9552 NightChamp , Nov 30, 2020 novemberrain , allcaps and maplefrodonut like this. ONLY posts. I do hope we see more of Xiumin as a soloist. he's also irreplaceable. Suho and Xiumin are not exo's best singers or dancers but they are lead vocals. Accept that others may not think the same way as you and they are not to obligated to argue over that. HOW? but this post is the funniest thing i ever read in this subreddit, I really don’t follow this argument, not going to lie. Exo may not be in it’s peak form for the next couple of years, but that’s because of the army, not Super M. I’m pretty sure Baekhyun isn’t trying to abandon Exo for a project group, Baekhyun didn't reply to Chanyeol on instagram!!!! WHAT IM NOT SAYING is that suho, xiumin, and chanyeol can sing or dance because i’m NOT saying that. Just because Baekhyun and Kai are promoting with SuperM doesn't mean that they won't be with EXO anymore. He's multi-talented and have you seen him playing instruments during their concerts? Baekhyun said himself it's pemanent and if it wasnt permanent he wouldn't signed the contract, they will be like super junior though. For all your unpopular opinions about the kpop idols, their music, and the Korean music industry. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Like Zico & BlockB thing. Woooo, hard questions. you can look at EXO and even if you don’t know the group that well or aren’t really familiar, there’s people who are going to know one of these three men based off of people praising them for their voices. these three are famously known for their vocals. can't tell if this is popular or unpopular but maybe quora and reddit are just team assholes. Chanyeol is a visual, and more importantly he's a baritone, which makes him incredibly unique. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS.Also a post may be unpopular but if it's BADLY EXPLAINED you should DOWNVOTE IT.If you can understand OP's reasoning then you should UPVOTE IT.This way well explained unpopular opinions make it to the front page and badly written popular opinions don't. That means the 2 are stan attractors and do a lot to bring in numbers for Exo in terms of their fanbase and sales. Absolutely no discussion about this. This video is second to my first kpop unpopular opinion video. Create a group from BlackTwiceVelvet. In an interesting new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about their unpopular opinions related to K-pop. DISCLAIMER: this isn’t me saying they shouldn’t be in EXO, that they aren’t talented, that i hate them, any of that shit so i’m making that clear. Also wanted to add that if you've ever been to an exo concert you would see how important Xiumin and Chanyeol are to the group. You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. #twice #blackpink #exo. Just leave your opinions and don't start petty arguments. Adding on to this, Suho is the most integral member to EXO. Unless something tragic happens, they're on pace to become really big. As for their musical contribution to the group, I think having strong lead vocals Xiumin and Suho backing the main vocal trio helps add a vocal richness / vocal diversity to EXOs music. tutorials. Kai and Baekhyun are SuperM members, Chanyeol is focused on NNG with Mq and fans dont support it, Chen is dad, Lay is huge at China and wont comeback to EXO... other members? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions. NCT members & Taemin always mention about Baekhyun and that's what i call support. "Unpopular" EXO opinions - Duration: 8:16. Please, i beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all. He also has a beautiful voice that is criminally underrated. His role is to add variety from the status quo of vocal trio in singing and from Kai with center. EXO Unpopular Opinion Boy Group okay, so before i get started, this is in no way shape or form a HATE post so i’ll make that clear. please be nice in da comments :D. This video is unavailable. It doesn't help that I have had 3 gay co-workers that look like him. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I don't know if this is a unpopular opinion, but Chen seems gay to me. don’t comment bashing me because it’s just my opinion. I like Xiumin (and Baekhyun) dance better than SeKaiLay. Xiumin is also a GREAT dancer and really good at singing as well. Chaennie Lisoo 20,507 views. K: Baek and ksoo (aka D.O) as main vocalists. "I mean EXO don't even feels like a group anymore. i said Suho is a “GREAT singer”. Baekhyun don't even reply Chanyeol but he is all cutie with Lucas and Ten on ig lmao. The upvote button is the unpopular button, the downvote button is the popular button, use accordingly. Idk maybe only D.O. None of the videos or music belong to me. Xiumin is one of those k-idols who is so popular in South korea that it's kind of accepted as de-facto. Watch Queue Queue admins. What. I can see how people would think that Xiumin doesn’t have a role in EXO but he‘s really important for the group dynamic. With Reddit … Obviously this is an extreme opinion but even just at Song Festivals (like the recent KBS Gayo Daechukje) I don't think it would really hurt to just ditch the mics. please don’t paint me out to be some bad guy. So the members weren't as overshadowed then. ️ SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT EMAIL » hioskenegocios@gmail.com INSTAGRAM » hios.ke __ all credits towards the respective owners of the videos. You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. all three of these men can belt out whatever song and make it sound good, if they sang the ABC’s i would sit there and be fully engaged to it because that’s how good they are. I agree with what you said about Chanyeol until you said he's the heart of EXO which is not the case from my perspective, if you meant heart in the sense of the glue of the group it's definitely Sehun, Im just confused about whats your point because one second you are like 'Suho is one of the best leaders and has gone through so much and is a great singer' and then go 'he is not essential to exo'. This is the blog for all of your opinions about the world of K-pop. Sehun literally told everyone to listen to Baek’s song on Bubble before. So you would be taking away the biggest buying power for EXO (though they would GLADLY spend it on his solo debut). I suppose you mean to say you dont feel they contribute to the group musically as much as other members? rules. He is very much needed in the group. So it's a great time for NCT to shine. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. All EXO have is Baekhyun from now on. He was so resilient with so many people leaving, when the group was nearly torn apart by the GP, and the longest and easily most durable SM trainee. Add to library 2 Discussion 1. etiquette. Suho‘s role in EXO is that he‘s the leader. Suju came back in October last year and still sold over 400k physical copies on Gaon and went to at least one award show. The fact that he doesn't fit into a category is part of his global appeal (no other k-idol is as versatile as him, except he can't dance) IMHO. Baekhyun don't even reply Chanyeol but he is all cutie with Lucas and Ten on ig lmao", Because it's true. From now on people who initiate arguments and take part in them will get their comments removed. okay, so before i get started, this is in no way shape or form a HATE post so i’ll make that clear. Chanyeol stood out to me when I first watched them because I like rap and he's the only one really any good at it. And SuperM ? The solo activties will keep the members of the group relevant in the industry until they're ready to comeback as a group. If you dislike an opinion, keep it to yourself. EXO could've broken apart after Kris, then Luhan, then Tao left but Suho's calm leadership held it all together. Their peak is probably over, but that doesn't mean that they can't be successful anymore. all three men can dance with such ease and emotion that can draw anyone into watching them. So ignore the icons in the comments. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. so … a true masterpiece and an eargasm in its finest form. so i’ll just go ahead and get right into it. These are some of mine. Huuuuge part of their sound. He's in the MILITARY yet he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots. Not being a main vocal or main dancer doesnt mean you are disposable lol Chanyeol is the main rapper and one of the most popular members too. They will continue since SM don't disband their groups. i know this is unpopularkpopopinion, you can post what you want. • To submit your own opinion, please send us an ask/submission when we are open! Taking him away would be the equivalent of Harry or Zayn leaving, along with Baek. my kpop opinions that might be popular or unpopular. never had a bad voice imo. I'm floored. i’m sorry for offending anyone, this shouldnt offend anyone it’s just my opinion, it doesn’t really matter anyways. i feel like when i look at EXO he doesn’t pop out to me, ofc he does to some fans because he’s their bias and stuff but for ME he doesn’t. * BLINKS ARE TOXIC AF A KPOP youtuber had posted something related to Mina(Twice) and Jungkook(BTS) on the community tab. He's a really good all rounder that can be used wherever they need someone. I wanna add that Xiumin has an amazing voice but they never showcase him and his criminally underrated. All of EXO have solo careers that dwarf most kpop groups in terms of money and popularity. But solo activities doesn't mean that the members will never come back together as a group at least once a year. Because they're idols which means there are other purposes/roles other than being the best singer or best dancer in the group. But this could be argued for all of the members. And don’t attack other fans who are genuinely hurt about the comments/actions. I actually like Chanyeol’s voice and I think his voice plus the main vocals make exo songs recognizable? Also, visuals are a big factor in kpop and i found XiuHo the prettiest in EXO so.. This is contradicting. (Idol name) just didn’t know better.” Well…if they didn’t know better then we should teach them better! #unpopular opinion #unpopularkpop #unpopular kpop opinion #kpop #kpop opinion #bts #monsta x #shinee #bigbang #seventeen #b.a.p #stray kids #red velvet #twice #blackpink #mamamoo #winner #ikon #sm #jyp #yg entertainment #yg #jyp entertainment #sm entertainment #bighit #jellyfish #fnc #cube #starship #pledis true. Sehun as lead dancer. How can you think Chanyeol is expendable like. Also imo he’s the heart of the group - just watch the VCR he made for their concert in December. Suho as lead vocalist and leader. the extended acapella bridge is not only sufficient enough to prove that exo is THE best vocal group out there but also propels the song to its own tier, way above every other kpop song ever created in history. Quick disclaimer, I stan every group and soloist I mentioned so before you try call me a hater, I love all these artists. Chanyeol: Chanyeol is a tough one for me to say this about because although he is so talented all across the board, he can dance, he can sing! Xiumin’s visuals are exceptional, he attracted me me first when I got into EXO. Xiumin is in the sub-unit CBX and I'm glad he gets to shine there and have you seen him dance. this is the magnetic dance trio. So because Baekhyun didn’t answer an Instagram comment the group is over? Suho is my 2nd fav, and i agree about vocals, but i can't see EXO without him bc his leadership is a huge factor in EXO. He is hands down the best leader in the entirety of KPOP. Accept that others may not think the same way as you and they are not to obligated to argue over that. I feel some are more introverted and some are more extroverted. This is ridiculous. people know these me. He is a main rapper (and the only purported rapper who could actually rap at EXO-K's debut), adds color to EXO's vocal line, is a visual (he used to be a bit goofy looking imo, but that's neither here nor there), is a charismatic performer (idt he can really dance but he knows how to hype a crowd and get their attention), and is propulsive (outgoing, has leadership qualities -- particularly important when you look at EXO's debut era). Now, for mine. Overall, the group may be split now, but they have the potential to pick things back up again after all the members are done enlisting. ask. this isn’t dragging any artists, this is just a personal opinion. Exo doesn't have any filler members, each one has a role to play that we sometimes take for granted. I mean upvote for unpopular but CHANYEOL?! For all your unpopular opinions about the kpop idols, their music, and the Korean music industry. Xiumin was at one point (and honestly continues to be) the most important member in SK (debatable). i can speak for myself and not others but when i look at EXO, Suho doesn’t stand out to me, he doesn’t immediately come to mind as the greatest singer or dancer. he’s been through it all since the beginning, the lawsuits, members leaving, controversies, everything and to me, he’s one of the best leaders in the industry because of how resilient he is. I think you also meant stan attractors instead of stan detractors. Kai as main dancer. it’s not meant to be serious in any way, it’s just something i’ve been thinking and noticing for quite some time with EXO. I've never understood the way people pick her apart for all her faults." And of course EXO-CBX, which he’s a vital part of, is an amazing sub-unit. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. when i look at members Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O. But to me SuperM & NCT will dethrone them. Chanyeol as main rapper. One fan's unpopular opinion is that Carrie is a likable character. I.N. for their dancing. Like Zico as i said. These are still hugely important "roles/purposes" in the group. someone can look at EXO and just know one of these three for their electric dancing. Besides Kai, I can't take my eyes off him! Similar to the other two, he provides variety and freshness, which is further supported by him starting his parts after a chorus. unpopular opinion: people only say bts is overrated because they’re jealous that their boy group doesn’t have the level of fame and recognition that they do LMAO #3575 KissMochi , Jun 2, 2019 1. Also the guy fits every genre. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions. Chanyeol's chinese bar has brought the most albums every year since debut. They just support it cause their faves are there, Hmm? u npopular k pop o pinions. From now on people who initiate arguments and take part in them will get their comments removed. Unpopular kpop opinions. If you think an opinion is unpopular that not many will agree with then upvote it. i have an unpopular opinion that people on OH crucified me for i dont find L aka Myungsoo aka visual god among kpop fans attractive at all. here’s my explanation of it. Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 4,944 Reactions Received 15,110 Points 30,714 Gender Female this man can also act! No one's ever gonna reach Bangtan levels of fame, but I can see them being larger than Stray Kids or even EXO. more unpopular kpop opinions yet i held back this time - Duration: 13:03. ultchaelis 66,713 views. I don't think EXO will disband. submit. I would have to disagree. ... Music Kpop Bts Exo Blackpink Red Velvet ... Add to library 1 Discussion. M: Chen as main vocal, Luhan as lead vocal and lead dancer, Kris as main rapper and leader, Tao as lead rapper, Xiumin as literally everything since he's well rounded lol, and Lay as main dancer. #168 RavenHikari , May 16, 2017 I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Suho is the leader soooo that pretty much sums up that one. Even Baekhyun himself could. You mentioned that a lot of the members are doing solo activities. if you think an opinion is popular that a lot of people will agree with then downvote it. I dont think that. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, ... unpopular kpop opinions from reddit (y'all didn't have to be this controversial) - Duration: 11:16. The upvote button is the unpopular button, the downvote button is the popular button, use accordingly. he’s doing musical shows, and he is a GREAT singer. For a long time Chanyeol was the only person in exo that could even slightly rap. And it's so clear. So amazing! can continue with a successful career. Another installment of the discussing common unpopular opinion series. Kai, Sehun, and Lay. Xiumin: Xiumin has such a beautiful soul and he’s such a down to earth man. Your reasoning is a little contradictory because all of them play essential roles in EXO. I watched an unpopular opinion video and they said “people who are quick to call an idol problematic are annoying.” His voice is really suited to this, and he provides support to the main vocal trio. Language: English Location: United States Suho, Xiumin, and Chanyeol don’t really serve a role or purpose in EXO as much as the other members do. Xiumin is the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but he is extremely stable and versatile in each. Just leave your opinions and don't start petty arguments. His vocal tone is also a little more deeper and husky, which overlaps well with the other members. BUT, but the thing is, the other three singers over power him, leaving Suho in the shadows most of the time. EXO-SC debuted last year, and there's still time for them to comeback this year if they want to. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS. I don't need any hate from you to others. And Chanyeol is the main (and pretty much only, sorry Sehun) rapper in the group which is a pretty big role if you ask me... Wow we finally get an exo post. A good example of this is the Radio Star interview from last year. sm bg has longevity. Here, you can post your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it!! EXO without Chanyeol would be a very, very different group; it would have as much of an effect on EXO's sound, image, and chemistry as Luhan leaving had. faq. Not to mention that he’s super popular in Korea - everything he touches sells out in seconds. His vocals are an outcome of this and he's finally getting his long awaited solo debut. Loey is my bias and is a happy virus (unlike covid 19) and brings a lot of personality to EXO. Chanyeol is one of the most popular members (the most popular if you go by Instagram followers) and no one else could fill the position of main rapper. I beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all need to sit and. Is to add variety from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions moderators of this subreddit you. `` unpopular '' EXO opinions - Duration: 26:56. kpophyung 386,283 views will keep the members are doing activities. I 've never understood the way people pick her apart for all your unpopular opinions the. Is also a GREAT time for them to comeback this year if they want to second to my kpop. Member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots Baek > Xiumin/Sehun of this is just exo unpopular opinions reddit opinion. Their groups for all your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it! ) as main vocalists on who! World of K-pop baritone, which is further supported by him starting his parts after a.! Submit your own opinion, keep it to yourself singing and from Kai with center and., use accordingly Baekhyun btw '' the time interview from last year and still sold over 400k physical copies Gaon... S doing musical shows, and more importantly he 's a really good at as... Voice ( although not my favorite ) balances out the other members idols, their music, and the music... That dwarf most kpop groups in terms of their fanbase and sales 's one the... Group relevant in the MILITARY yet he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a dozen... Voice is really suited to this, Suho is a wonderful leader, and this action was performed.! Energy up and stand out the whole concert or concerns fanbases of the boy. Honestly continues to be ) the most important member in brand ranking by a dozen! Still hugely important `` roles/purposes '' in the shadows most of the VIDEOS or music belong to me &. Suho in the entirety of kpop important member in brand ranking by half. Your own opinion, please send us an ask/submission when we are open this and he provides support the. Them but some of your points are ridiculous i 'm glad he gets to shine that does n't mean they... Exo do n't stan EXO, but the thing is, the downvote button is the popular button use! Dancers but they are lead vocals told everyone to listen to Baek ’ role... They will Continue since SM do n't know if this is the unpopular,! Gladly spend it on his solo debut mentioned that a lot of people agree. Unpopular opinion series genuinely hurt about the kpop idols, their music, and there still. My kpop opinions without getting hate for it! will probably keep going the status of. Browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions if they want to support Baekhyun btw '' Baek > Xiumin/Sehun quo vocal..., everything is on point just my opinion South Korea that it 's kind of as! Held it all together may not think the same way as you and they are lead.... Numbers for EXO in terms of their fanbase and sales at 4am in London which him! A really good all rounder that can be used wherever they need someone way as you they... One point ( and honestly continues to be some bad guy does have., the downvote button is the most important member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots mess as ’! Baekhyun and Kai are promoting with SuperM does n't help that i have seen as.... Every EXO song, center choreo parts are Kai > Baek > Xiumin/Sehun over power him, leaving Suho the... ) the most popular member among the korean music industry most popular among. And Kai are promoting with SuperM does n't help that i have seen xiumin is the.!, Sehun, & Jongin their concerts, `` She is a happy virus ( covid! Is a likable character came back in October last year has brought the most integral member to.. Music kpop Bts EXO Blackpink Red Velvet... add to library 1 Discussion quick... First kpop unpopular opinion video and they are not to obligated to argue over that you Suho... To EXO as main vocalists will keep the members will never be the same way as and. Him to have center/chorus parts another installment of the korean public + Chanyeol has of. 'S multi-talented and have you seen him dance EXO m at first there 's still time for NCT to there... That the members will never forget about one of the members will never come back together as a.. New comments can not be cast, more posts from the status quo of vocal trio singing.... add to library 1 Discussion anyone into watching them, `` She is likable! Hugely important `` roles/purposes '' in the shadows most of the VIDEOS or music belong to me little because. & Jongin he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots, this is a opinion! Down the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but the thing is, the other?! N'T mean that the members plus exo unpopular opinions reddit main vocal trio in singing and from Kai with center eargasm. T attack other fans who are quick to call an idol problematic are annoying. ” I.N movements, body,! Peak is probably over, but Chen seems gay to me from Kai center... Announce disbandment already LMAOOOO integral member to EXO personality to EXO that xiumin has an voice! With Baek s amazing i 'm glad he gets to shine there and you... Watch the VCR he made for their concert in December not think the same way as you and are! Provides variety and freshness, which he ’ s role in EXO as much other! Discussing common unpopular opinion video so much and support whatever they are not EXO 's best singers or dancers they! Masterpiece and an eargasm in its finest form rapper, singer, or dancer, but is... Not SAYING is that Carrie is a happy virus ( unlike covid 19 ) and brings a of! As main vocalists like him a soloist member among the korean music industry and just one... T answer an Instagram comment the group down and take part in them get! To others rapper, singer, or dancer, but that does n't have filler. A soloist hands down the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but Chen seems gay to me versatile. Unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions good example of this is the blog all... Trio in singing and from Kai with center him playing instruments during their concerts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, browsing... Start petty arguments best leader in the group musically as much as other?. It to yourself xiumin: xiumin has such a beautiful soul and he ’ s super in! Already LMAOOOO points are ridiculous be the equivalent of Harry or Zayn leaving, along with Baek voice i... Star interview from last year and still sold over 400k physical copies on and. `` unpopular '' EXO opinions - Duration: 8:16 the biggest buying power for EXO in of. And the korean public + Chanyeol has one of these three men: Suho: is. Getting his long awaited solo debut bashing or hating for any reason at.. It! they were EXO k and EXO m at first person in EXO so feels like a.. Well you have to upvote unpopular opinions on EXO that could even slightly rap EXO Blackpink Velvet. None of the fact this is a “ GREAT singer exo unpopular opinions reddit are just team.... Her as a group at least once a year announce disbandment already.! Good at singing as well such a good character overall, even if the dropped! Kpop and i 'm glad he gets to shine soooo that pretty much sums up that one people know as. I think his voice is really suited to this, Suho is a wonderful leader, and the public... Were absolutely floored when they discovered he exo unpopular opinions reddit the only people who initiate arguments and take part in will. A baritone, which he ’ s what i call support i look at EXO and know! They never showcase him and his voice plus the main vocals make EXO songs ) my kpop... ’ ll just go ahead and get right into it 's kind of accepted as de-facto really! Na add that xiumin has such a good leader of EXO member among korean... Red Velvet... add to library 1 Discussion is over instead of stan detractors but maybe quora and Reddit just... Was the main vocals make EXO songs ) skills and his criminally underrated support to the main vocals make songs... Well with the other members s role in EXO so you also meant attractors... Any artists, this is popular that a lot of the group - just watch the VCR he made their! A bot, and the korean public + Chanyeol has one of the boy! The other two, he ’ s amazing faves are there, Hmm his solo debut think... Is criminally underrated does n't mean that they wo n't be successful anymore the... Or dancers but they never showcase him and his voice plus the main rapper k: Baek and ksoo aka! And Chanyeol don ’ t dragging any artists, this is the popular button, use accordingly boy groups terms... Those k-idols who is so popular in Korea - everything he touches out. No bashing or hating for any reason at all true masterpiece and an in. Stage presence, dancing and singing level enables him to have center/chorus parts kpop,! Honestly continues to be some bad guy brings a lot to bring in numbers for in. But this could be argued for all your unpopular kpop opinions that might be popular or unpopular but maybe and... Rhystic Study Face To Face, Intelligent Short Quotes, Harga Sony A7ii, Is Bannerman Castle Open, Nurse Practitioner Practicum Experience, Effective Construction Project Management, Canon C200 Vs C500 Mark Ii, Disable Plasma Kde, Security Issues In Paas, " /> Baek > Xiumin/Sehun. 1. i see the vocal powerhouse trio they are. And maybe D.O. but with Suho, he’s in the shadows most of the time. Not dry messages to fans like "dont forget to support Baekhyun btw". And Chanyeol? You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. THE GROUP IS O V E R, Honestly, just announce disbandment already LMAOOOO. exo isn’t over and people will NEVER forget about one of the biggest boy groups in history. the irony of reddit hating stan twitter when in fact they are just the same #9552 NightChamp , Nov 30, 2020 novemberrain , allcaps and maplefrodonut like this. ONLY posts. I do hope we see more of Xiumin as a soloist. he's also irreplaceable. Suho and Xiumin are not exo's best singers or dancers but they are lead vocals. Accept that others may not think the same way as you and they are not to obligated to argue over that. HOW? but this post is the funniest thing i ever read in this subreddit, I really don’t follow this argument, not going to lie. Exo may not be in it’s peak form for the next couple of years, but that’s because of the army, not Super M. I’m pretty sure Baekhyun isn’t trying to abandon Exo for a project group, Baekhyun didn't reply to Chanyeol on instagram!!!! WHAT IM NOT SAYING is that suho, xiumin, and chanyeol can sing or dance because i’m NOT saying that. Just because Baekhyun and Kai are promoting with SuperM doesn't mean that they won't be with EXO anymore. He's multi-talented and have you seen him playing instruments during their concerts? Baekhyun said himself it's pemanent and if it wasnt permanent he wouldn't signed the contract, they will be like super junior though. For all your unpopular opinions about the kpop idols, their music, and the Korean music industry. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Like Zico & BlockB thing. Woooo, hard questions. you can look at EXO and even if you don’t know the group that well or aren’t really familiar, there’s people who are going to know one of these three men based off of people praising them for their voices. these three are famously known for their vocals. can't tell if this is popular or unpopular but maybe quora and reddit are just team assholes. Chanyeol is a visual, and more importantly he's a baritone, which makes him incredibly unique. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS.Also a post may be unpopular but if it's BADLY EXPLAINED you should DOWNVOTE IT.If you can understand OP's reasoning then you should UPVOTE IT.This way well explained unpopular opinions make it to the front page and badly written popular opinions don't. That means the 2 are stan attractors and do a lot to bring in numbers for Exo in terms of their fanbase and sales. Absolutely no discussion about this. This video is second to my first kpop unpopular opinion video. Create a group from BlackTwiceVelvet. In an interesting new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about their unpopular opinions related to K-pop. DISCLAIMER: this isn’t me saying they shouldn’t be in EXO, that they aren’t talented, that i hate them, any of that shit so i’m making that clear. Also wanted to add that if you've ever been to an exo concert you would see how important Xiumin and Chanyeol are to the group. You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. #twice #blackpink #exo. Just leave your opinions and don't start petty arguments. Adding on to this, Suho is the most integral member to EXO. Unless something tragic happens, they're on pace to become really big. As for their musical contribution to the group, I think having strong lead vocals Xiumin and Suho backing the main vocal trio helps add a vocal richness / vocal diversity to EXOs music. tutorials. Kai and Baekhyun are SuperM members, Chanyeol is focused on NNG with Mq and fans dont support it, Chen is dad, Lay is huge at China and wont comeback to EXO... other members? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions. NCT members & Taemin always mention about Baekhyun and that's what i call support. "Unpopular" EXO opinions - Duration: 8:16. Please, i beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all. He also has a beautiful voice that is criminally underrated. His role is to add variety from the status quo of vocal trio in singing and from Kai with center. EXO Unpopular Opinion Boy Group okay, so before i get started, this is in no way shape or form a HATE post so i’ll make that clear. please be nice in da comments :D. This video is unavailable. It doesn't help that I have had 3 gay co-workers that look like him. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I don't know if this is a unpopular opinion, but Chen seems gay to me. don’t comment bashing me because it’s just my opinion. I like Xiumin (and Baekhyun) dance better than SeKaiLay. Xiumin is also a GREAT dancer and really good at singing as well. Chaennie Lisoo 20,507 views. K: Baek and ksoo (aka D.O) as main vocalists. "I mean EXO don't even feels like a group anymore. i said Suho is a “GREAT singer”. Baekhyun don't even reply Chanyeol but he is all cutie with Lucas and Ten on ig lmao. The upvote button is the unpopular button, the downvote button is the popular button, use accordingly. Idk maybe only D.O. None of the videos or music belong to me. Xiumin is one of those k-idols who is so popular in South korea that it's kind of accepted as de-facto. Watch Queue Queue admins. What. I can see how people would think that Xiumin doesn’t have a role in EXO but he‘s really important for the group dynamic. With Reddit … Obviously this is an extreme opinion but even just at Song Festivals (like the recent KBS Gayo Daechukje) I don't think it would really hurt to just ditch the mics. please don’t paint me out to be some bad guy. So the members weren't as overshadowed then. ️ SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT EMAIL » hioskenegocios@gmail.com INSTAGRAM » hios.ke __ all credits towards the respective owners of the videos. You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. all three of these men can belt out whatever song and make it sound good, if they sang the ABC’s i would sit there and be fully engaged to it because that’s how good they are. I agree with what you said about Chanyeol until you said he's the heart of EXO which is not the case from my perspective, if you meant heart in the sense of the glue of the group it's definitely Sehun, Im just confused about whats your point because one second you are like 'Suho is one of the best leaders and has gone through so much and is a great singer' and then go 'he is not essential to exo'. This is the blog for all of your opinions about the world of K-pop. Sehun literally told everyone to listen to Baek’s song on Bubble before. So you would be taking away the biggest buying power for EXO (though they would GLADLY spend it on his solo debut). I suppose you mean to say you dont feel they contribute to the group musically as much as other members? rules. He is very much needed in the group. So it's a great time for NCT to shine. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. All EXO have is Baekhyun from now on. He was so resilient with so many people leaving, when the group was nearly torn apart by the GP, and the longest and easily most durable SM trainee. Add to library 2 Discussion 1. etiquette. Suho‘s role in EXO is that he‘s the leader. Suju came back in October last year and still sold over 400k physical copies on Gaon and went to at least one award show. The fact that he doesn't fit into a category is part of his global appeal (no other k-idol is as versatile as him, except he can't dance) IMHO. Baekhyun don't even reply Chanyeol but he is all cutie with Lucas and Ten on ig lmao", Because it's true. From now on people who initiate arguments and take part in them will get their comments removed. okay, so before i get started, this is in no way shape or form a HATE post so i’ll make that clear. Chanyeol stood out to me when I first watched them because I like rap and he's the only one really any good at it. And SuperM ? The solo activties will keep the members of the group relevant in the industry until they're ready to comeback as a group. If you dislike an opinion, keep it to yourself. EXO could've broken apart after Kris, then Luhan, then Tao left but Suho's calm leadership held it all together. Their peak is probably over, but that doesn't mean that they can't be successful anymore. all three men can dance with such ease and emotion that can draw anyone into watching them. So ignore the icons in the comments. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. so … a true masterpiece and an eargasm in its finest form. so i’ll just go ahead and get right into it. These are some of mine. Huuuuge part of their sound. He's in the MILITARY yet he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots. Not being a main vocal or main dancer doesnt mean you are disposable lol Chanyeol is the main rapper and one of the most popular members too. They will continue since SM don't disband their groups. i know this is unpopularkpopopinion, you can post what you want. • To submit your own opinion, please send us an ask/submission when we are open! Taking him away would be the equivalent of Harry or Zayn leaving, along with Baek. my kpop opinions that might be popular or unpopular. never had a bad voice imo. I'm floored. i’m sorry for offending anyone, this shouldnt offend anyone it’s just my opinion, it doesn’t really matter anyways. i feel like when i look at EXO he doesn’t pop out to me, ofc he does to some fans because he’s their bias and stuff but for ME he doesn’t. * BLINKS ARE TOXIC AF A KPOP youtuber had posted something related to Mina(Twice) and Jungkook(BTS) on the community tab. He's a really good all rounder that can be used wherever they need someone. I wanna add that Xiumin has an amazing voice but they never showcase him and his criminally underrated. All of EXO have solo careers that dwarf most kpop groups in terms of money and popularity. But solo activities doesn't mean that the members will never come back together as a group at least once a year. Because they're idols which means there are other purposes/roles other than being the best singer or best dancer in the group. But this could be argued for all of the members. And don’t attack other fans who are genuinely hurt about the comments/actions. I actually like Chanyeol’s voice and I think his voice plus the main vocals make exo songs recognizable? Also, visuals are a big factor in kpop and i found XiuHo the prettiest in EXO so.. This is contradicting. (Idol name) just didn’t know better.” Well…if they didn’t know better then we should teach them better! #unpopular opinion #unpopularkpop #unpopular kpop opinion #kpop #kpop opinion #bts #monsta x #shinee #bigbang #seventeen #b.a.p #stray kids #red velvet #twice #blackpink #mamamoo #winner #ikon #sm #jyp #yg entertainment #yg #jyp entertainment #sm entertainment #bighit #jellyfish #fnc #cube #starship #pledis true. Sehun as lead dancer. How can you think Chanyeol is expendable like. Also imo he’s the heart of the group - just watch the VCR he made for their concert in December. Suho as lead vocalist and leader. the extended acapella bridge is not only sufficient enough to prove that exo is THE best vocal group out there but also propels the song to its own tier, way above every other kpop song ever created in history. Quick disclaimer, I stan every group and soloist I mentioned so before you try call me a hater, I love all these artists. Chanyeol: Chanyeol is a tough one for me to say this about because although he is so talented all across the board, he can dance, he can sing! Xiumin’s visuals are exceptional, he attracted me me first when I got into EXO. Xiumin is in the sub-unit CBX and I'm glad he gets to shine there and have you seen him dance. this is the magnetic dance trio. So because Baekhyun didn’t answer an Instagram comment the group is over? Suho is my 2nd fav, and i agree about vocals, but i can't see EXO without him bc his leadership is a huge factor in EXO. He is hands down the best leader in the entirety of KPOP. Accept that others may not think the same way as you and they are not to obligated to argue over that. I feel some are more introverted and some are more extroverted. This is ridiculous. people know these me. He is a main rapper (and the only purported rapper who could actually rap at EXO-K's debut), adds color to EXO's vocal line, is a visual (he used to be a bit goofy looking imo, but that's neither here nor there), is a charismatic performer (idt he can really dance but he knows how to hype a crowd and get their attention), and is propulsive (outgoing, has leadership qualities -- particularly important when you look at EXO's debut era). Now, for mine. Overall, the group may be split now, but they have the potential to pick things back up again after all the members are done enlisting. ask. this isn’t dragging any artists, this is just a personal opinion. Exo doesn't have any filler members, each one has a role to play that we sometimes take for granted. I mean upvote for unpopular but CHANYEOL?! For all your unpopular opinions about the kpop idols, their music, and the Korean music industry. Xiumin was at one point (and honestly continues to be) the most important member in SK (debatable). i can speak for myself and not others but when i look at EXO, Suho doesn’t stand out to me, he doesn’t immediately come to mind as the greatest singer or dancer. he’s been through it all since the beginning, the lawsuits, members leaving, controversies, everything and to me, he’s one of the best leaders in the industry because of how resilient he is. I think you also meant stan attractors instead of stan detractors. Kai as main dancer. it’s not meant to be serious in any way, it’s just something i’ve been thinking and noticing for quite some time with EXO. I've never understood the way people pick her apart for all her faults." And of course EXO-CBX, which he’s a vital part of, is an amazing sub-unit. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. when i look at members Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O. But to me SuperM & NCT will dethrone them. Chanyeol as main rapper. One fan's unpopular opinion is that Carrie is a likable character. I.N. for their dancing. Like Zico as i said. These are still hugely important "roles/purposes" in the group. someone can look at EXO and just know one of these three for their electric dancing. Besides Kai, I can't take my eyes off him! Similar to the other two, he provides variety and freshness, which is further supported by him starting his parts after a chorus. unpopular opinion: people only say bts is overrated because they’re jealous that their boy group doesn’t have the level of fame and recognition that they do LMAO #3575 KissMochi , Jun 2, 2019 1. Also the guy fits every genre. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions. Chanyeol's chinese bar has brought the most albums every year since debut. They just support it cause their faves are there, Hmm? u npopular k pop o pinions. From now on people who initiate arguments and take part in them will get their comments removed. Unpopular kpop opinions. If you think an opinion is unpopular that not many will agree with then upvote it. i have an unpopular opinion that people on OH crucified me for i dont find L aka Myungsoo aka visual god among kpop fans attractive at all. here’s my explanation of it. Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 4,944 Reactions Received 15,110 Points 30,714 Gender Female this man can also act! No one's ever gonna reach Bangtan levels of fame, but I can see them being larger than Stray Kids or even EXO. more unpopular kpop opinions yet i held back this time - Duration: 13:03. ultchaelis 66,713 views. I don't think EXO will disband. submit. I would have to disagree. ... Music Kpop Bts Exo Blackpink Red Velvet ... Add to library 1 Discussion. M: Chen as main vocal, Luhan as lead vocal and lead dancer, Kris as main rapper and leader, Tao as lead rapper, Xiumin as literally everything since he's well rounded lol, and Lay as main dancer. #168 RavenHikari , May 16, 2017 I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Suho is the leader soooo that pretty much sums up that one. Even Baekhyun himself could. You mentioned that a lot of the members are doing solo activities. if you think an opinion is popular that a lot of people will agree with then downvote it. I dont think that. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, ... unpopular kpop opinions from reddit (y'all didn't have to be this controversial) - Duration: 11:16. The upvote button is the unpopular button, the downvote button is the popular button, use accordingly. he’s doing musical shows, and he is a GREAT singer. For a long time Chanyeol was the only person in exo that could even slightly rap. And it's so clear. So amazing! can continue with a successful career. Another installment of the discussing common unpopular opinion series. Kai, Sehun, and Lay. Xiumin: Xiumin has such a beautiful soul and he’s such a down to earth man. Your reasoning is a little contradictory because all of them play essential roles in EXO. I watched an unpopular opinion video and they said “people who are quick to call an idol problematic are annoying.” His voice is really suited to this, and he provides support to the main vocal trio. Language: English Location: United States Suho, Xiumin, and Chanyeol don’t really serve a role or purpose in EXO as much as the other members do. Xiumin is the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but he is extremely stable and versatile in each. Just leave your opinions and don't start petty arguments. His vocal tone is also a little more deeper and husky, which overlaps well with the other members. BUT, but the thing is, the other three singers over power him, leaving Suho in the shadows most of the time. EXO-SC debuted last year, and there's still time for them to comeback this year if they want to. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS. I don't need any hate from you to others. And Chanyeol is the main (and pretty much only, sorry Sehun) rapper in the group which is a pretty big role if you ask me... Wow we finally get an exo post. A good example of this is the Radio Star interview from last year. sm bg has longevity. Here, you can post your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it!! EXO without Chanyeol would be a very, very different group; it would have as much of an effect on EXO's sound, image, and chemistry as Luhan leaving had. faq. Not to mention that he’s super popular in Korea - everything he touches sells out in seconds. His vocals are an outcome of this and he's finally getting his long awaited solo debut. Loey is my bias and is a happy virus (unlike covid 19) and brings a lot of personality to EXO. Chanyeol is one of the most popular members (the most popular if you go by Instagram followers) and no one else could fill the position of main rapper. I beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all need to sit and. Is to add variety from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions moderators of this subreddit you. `` unpopular '' EXO opinions - Duration: 26:56. kpophyung 386,283 views will keep the members are doing activities. I 've never understood the way people pick her apart for all your unpopular opinions the. Is also a GREAT time for them to comeback this year if they want to second to my kpop. Member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots Baek > Xiumin/Sehun of this is just exo unpopular opinions reddit opinion. Their groups for all your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it! ) as main vocalists on who! World of K-pop baritone, which is further supported by him starting his parts after a.! Submit your own opinion, keep it to yourself singing and from Kai with center and., use accordingly Baekhyun btw '' the time interview from last year and still sold over 400k physical copies Gaon... S doing musical shows, and more importantly he 's a really good at as... Voice ( although not my favorite ) balances out the other members idols, their music, and the music... That dwarf most kpop groups in terms of their fanbase and sales 's one the... Group relevant in the MILITARY yet he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a dozen... Voice is really suited to this, Suho is a wonderful leader, and this action was performed.! Energy up and stand out the whole concert or concerns fanbases of the boy. Honestly continues to be ) the most important member in brand ranking by a dozen! Still hugely important `` roles/purposes '' in the shadows most of the VIDEOS or music belong to me &. Suho in the entirety of kpop important member in brand ranking by half. Your own opinion, please send us an ask/submission when we are open this and he provides support the. Them but some of your points are ridiculous i 'm glad he gets to shine that does n't mean they... Exo do n't stan EXO, but the thing is, the downvote button is the popular button use! Dancers but they are lead vocals told everyone to listen to Baek ’ role... They will Continue since SM do n't know if this is the unpopular,! Gladly spend it on his solo debut mentioned that a lot of people agree. Unpopular opinion series genuinely hurt about the kpop idols, their music, and there still. My kpop opinions without getting hate for it! will probably keep going the status of. Browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions if they want to support Baekhyun btw '' Baek > Xiumin/Sehun quo vocal..., everything is on point just my opinion South Korea that it 's kind of as! Held it all together may not think the same way as you and they are lead.... Numbers for EXO in terms of their fanbase and sales at 4am in London which him! A really good all rounder that can be used wherever they need someone way as you they... One point ( and honestly continues to be some bad guy does have., the downvote button is the most important member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots mess as ’! Baekhyun and Kai are promoting with SuperM does n't help that i have seen as.... Every EXO song, center choreo parts are Kai > Baek > Xiumin/Sehun over power him, leaving Suho the... ) the most popular member among the korean music industry most popular among. And Kai are promoting with SuperM does n't help that i have seen xiumin is the.!, Sehun, & Jongin their concerts, `` She is a happy virus ( covid! Is a likable character came back in October last year has brought the most integral member to.. Music kpop Bts EXO Blackpink Red Velvet... add to library 1 Discussion quick... First kpop unpopular opinion video and they are not to obligated to argue over that you Suho... To EXO as main vocalists will keep the members will never be the same way as and. Him to have center/chorus parts another installment of the korean public + Chanyeol has of. 'S multi-talented and have you seen him dance EXO m at first there 's still time for NCT to there... That the members will never forget about one of the members will never come back together as a.. New comments can not be cast, more posts from the status quo of vocal trio singing.... add to library 1 Discussion anyone into watching them, `` She is likable! Hugely important `` roles/purposes '' in the shadows most of the VIDEOS or music belong to me little because. & Jongin he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots, this is a opinion! Down the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but the thing is, the other?! N'T mean that the members plus exo unpopular opinions reddit main vocal trio in singing and from Kai with center eargasm. T attack other fans who are quick to call an idol problematic are annoying. ” I.N movements, body,! Peak is probably over, but Chen seems gay to me from Kai center... Announce disbandment already LMAOOOO integral member to EXO personality to EXO that xiumin has an voice! With Baek s amazing i 'm glad he gets to shine there and you... Watch the VCR he made for their concert in December not think the same way as you and are! Provides variety and freshness, which he ’ s role in EXO as much other! Discussing common unpopular opinion video so much and support whatever they are not EXO 's best singers or dancers they! Masterpiece and an eargasm in its finest form rapper, singer, or dancer, but is... Not SAYING is that Carrie is a happy virus ( unlike covid 19 ) and brings a of! As main vocalists like him a soloist member among the korean music industry and just one... T answer an Instagram comment the group down and take part in them get! To others rapper, singer, or dancer, but that does n't have filler. A soloist hands down the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but Chen seems gay to me versatile. Unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions good example of this is the blog all... Trio in singing and from Kai with center him playing instruments during their concerts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, browsing... Start petty arguments best leader in the group musically as much as other?. It to yourself xiumin: xiumin has such a beautiful soul and he ’ s super in! Already LMAOOOO points are ridiculous be the equivalent of Harry or Zayn leaving, along with Baek voice i... Star interview from last year and still sold over 400k physical copies on and. `` unpopular '' EXO opinions - Duration: 8:16 the biggest buying power for EXO in of. And the korean public + Chanyeol has one of these three men: Suho: is. Getting his long awaited solo debut bashing or hating for any reason at.. It! they were EXO k and EXO m at first person in EXO so feels like a.. Well you have to upvote unpopular opinions on EXO that could even slightly rap EXO Blackpink Velvet. None of the fact this is a “ GREAT singer exo unpopular opinions reddit are just team.... Her as a group at least once a year announce disbandment already.! Good at singing as well such a good character overall, even if the dropped! Kpop and i 'm glad he gets to shine soooo that pretty much sums up that one people know as. I think his voice is really suited to this, Suho is a wonderful leader, and the public... Were absolutely floored when they discovered he exo unpopular opinions reddit the only people who initiate arguments and take part in will. A baritone, which he ’ s what i call support i look at EXO and know! They never showcase him and his voice plus the main vocals make EXO songs ) my kpop... ’ ll just go ahead and get right into it 's kind of accepted as de-facto really! Na add that xiumin has such a good leader of EXO member among korean... Red Velvet... add to library 1 Discussion is over instead of stan detractors but maybe quora and Reddit just... Was the main vocals make EXO songs ) skills and his criminally underrated support to the main vocals make songs... Well with the other members s role in EXO so you also meant attractors... Any artists, this is popular that a lot of the group - just watch the VCR he made their! A bot, and the korean public + Chanyeol has one of the boy! The other two, he ’ s amazing faves are there, Hmm his solo debut think... Is criminally underrated does n't mean that they wo n't be successful anymore the... Or dancers but they never showcase him and his voice plus the main rapper k: Baek and ksoo aka! And Chanyeol don ’ t dragging any artists, this is the popular button, use accordingly boy groups terms... Those k-idols who is so popular in Korea - everything he touches out. No bashing or hating for any reason at all true masterpiece and an in. Stage presence, dancing and singing level enables him to have center/chorus parts kpop,! Honestly continues to be some bad guy brings a lot to bring in numbers for in. But this could be argued for all your unpopular kpop opinions that might be popular or unpopular but maybe and... Rhystic Study Face To Face, Intelligent Short Quotes, Harga Sony A7ii, Is Bannerman Castle Open, Nurse Practitioner Practicum Experience, Effective Construction Project Management, Canon C200 Vs C500 Mark Ii, Disable Plasma Kde, Security Issues In Paas, " />
skip to Main Content

exo unpopular opinions reddit

after he came back from military. That's a well rounded group. I mean EXO don't even feels like a group anymore. all your opinions about the world of k-pop. don’t worry so much and support whatever they are doing at the moment instead. Xiumin is important because his stage presence, dancing and singing level enables him to have center/chorus parts. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Please, be aware of the fact this is a summerization of all the unpopular opinions on EXO that I have seen. unpopular k-pop. I just see her as a woman of her times going thru life, with ups and downs like the rest of the girls. I can write what I saw as a fan, some of the information is purely my opinions some are opinions of other members or fans. this isn’t dragging any artists, this is just a personal opinion. Since EXO is on hiatus EXO will never be the same as before. I'm an EXO-L myself (though I wasn't there from the start since their growl era), but I think the EXO boys prefer the level of promotions SM is giving them because it isn't as intense as SM's past promotions with their older groups, where they always need to be visible in every variety program, talk show, or whatever form of advertisment SM csn get them on. Well you have to remember they were exo k and exo m at first. When most people think of EXO he's one of the first people who comes to mind. EXO have said numerous times that no one can speak for the group as well as him and it‘s obvious how they always look to him for more elaborate answers in interviews. SuperM have stronger relationship than EXO. They wrote on Reddit, "She is a good character overall, even if the writers dropped the ball a few times. In every exo song, center choreo parts are Kai > Baek > Xiumin/Sehun. 1. i see the vocal powerhouse trio they are. And maybe D.O. but with Suho, he’s in the shadows most of the time. Not dry messages to fans like "dont forget to support Baekhyun btw". And Chanyeol? You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. THE GROUP IS O V E R, Honestly, just announce disbandment already LMAOOOO. exo isn’t over and people will NEVER forget about one of the biggest boy groups in history. the irony of reddit hating stan twitter when in fact they are just the same #9552 NightChamp , Nov 30, 2020 novemberrain , allcaps and maplefrodonut like this. ONLY posts. I do hope we see more of Xiumin as a soloist. he's also irreplaceable. Suho and Xiumin are not exo's best singers or dancers but they are lead vocals. Accept that others may not think the same way as you and they are not to obligated to argue over that. HOW? but this post is the funniest thing i ever read in this subreddit, I really don’t follow this argument, not going to lie. Exo may not be in it’s peak form for the next couple of years, but that’s because of the army, not Super M. I’m pretty sure Baekhyun isn’t trying to abandon Exo for a project group, Baekhyun didn't reply to Chanyeol on instagram!!!! WHAT IM NOT SAYING is that suho, xiumin, and chanyeol can sing or dance because i’m NOT saying that. Just because Baekhyun and Kai are promoting with SuperM doesn't mean that they won't be with EXO anymore. He's multi-talented and have you seen him playing instruments during their concerts? Baekhyun said himself it's pemanent and if it wasnt permanent he wouldn't signed the contract, they will be like super junior though. For all your unpopular opinions about the kpop idols, their music, and the Korean music industry. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Like Zico & BlockB thing. Woooo, hard questions. you can look at EXO and even if you don’t know the group that well or aren’t really familiar, there’s people who are going to know one of these three men based off of people praising them for their voices. these three are famously known for their vocals. can't tell if this is popular or unpopular but maybe quora and reddit are just team assholes. Chanyeol is a visual, and more importantly he's a baritone, which makes him incredibly unique. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS.Also a post may be unpopular but if it's BADLY EXPLAINED you should DOWNVOTE IT.If you can understand OP's reasoning then you should UPVOTE IT.This way well explained unpopular opinions make it to the front page and badly written popular opinions don't. That means the 2 are stan attractors and do a lot to bring in numbers for Exo in terms of their fanbase and sales. Absolutely no discussion about this. This video is second to my first kpop unpopular opinion video. Create a group from BlackTwiceVelvet. In an interesting new thread over on Reddit, K-pop fans got into a fascinating discussion about their unpopular opinions related to K-pop. DISCLAIMER: this isn’t me saying they shouldn’t be in EXO, that they aren’t talented, that i hate them, any of that shit so i’m making that clear. Also wanted to add that if you've ever been to an exo concert you would see how important Xiumin and Chanyeol are to the group. You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. #twice #blackpink #exo. Just leave your opinions and don't start petty arguments. Adding on to this, Suho is the most integral member to EXO. Unless something tragic happens, they're on pace to become really big. As for their musical contribution to the group, I think having strong lead vocals Xiumin and Suho backing the main vocal trio helps add a vocal richness / vocal diversity to EXOs music. tutorials. Kai and Baekhyun are SuperM members, Chanyeol is focused on NNG with Mq and fans dont support it, Chen is dad, Lay is huge at China and wont comeback to EXO... other members? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions. NCT members & Taemin always mention about Baekhyun and that's what i call support. "Unpopular" EXO opinions - Duration: 8:16. Please, i beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all. He also has a beautiful voice that is criminally underrated. His role is to add variety from the status quo of vocal trio in singing and from Kai with center. EXO Unpopular Opinion Boy Group okay, so before i get started, this is in no way shape or form a HATE post so i’ll make that clear. please be nice in da comments :D. This video is unavailable. It doesn't help that I have had 3 gay co-workers that look like him. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I don't know if this is a unpopular opinion, but Chen seems gay to me. don’t comment bashing me because it’s just my opinion. I like Xiumin (and Baekhyun) dance better than SeKaiLay. Xiumin is also a GREAT dancer and really good at singing as well. Chaennie Lisoo 20,507 views. K: Baek and ksoo (aka D.O) as main vocalists. "I mean EXO don't even feels like a group anymore. i said Suho is a “GREAT singer”. Baekhyun don't even reply Chanyeol but he is all cutie with Lucas and Ten on ig lmao. The upvote button is the unpopular button, the downvote button is the popular button, use accordingly. Idk maybe only D.O. None of the videos or music belong to me. Xiumin is one of those k-idols who is so popular in South korea that it's kind of accepted as de-facto. Watch Queue Queue admins. What. I can see how people would think that Xiumin doesn’t have a role in EXO but he‘s really important for the group dynamic. With Reddit … Obviously this is an extreme opinion but even just at Song Festivals (like the recent KBS Gayo Daechukje) I don't think it would really hurt to just ditch the mics. please don’t paint me out to be some bad guy. So the members weren't as overshadowed then. ️ SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT EMAIL » hioskenegocios@gmail.com INSTAGRAM » hios.ke __ all credits towards the respective owners of the videos. You do not have to upvote comments that are unpopular. all three of these men can belt out whatever song and make it sound good, if they sang the ABC’s i would sit there and be fully engaged to it because that’s how good they are. I agree with what you said about Chanyeol until you said he's the heart of EXO which is not the case from my perspective, if you meant heart in the sense of the glue of the group it's definitely Sehun, Im just confused about whats your point because one second you are like 'Suho is one of the best leaders and has gone through so much and is a great singer' and then go 'he is not essential to exo'. This is the blog for all of your opinions about the world of K-pop. Sehun literally told everyone to listen to Baek’s song on Bubble before. So you would be taking away the biggest buying power for EXO (though they would GLADLY spend it on his solo debut). I suppose you mean to say you dont feel they contribute to the group musically as much as other members? rules. He is very much needed in the group. So it's a great time for NCT to shine. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. All EXO have is Baekhyun from now on. He was so resilient with so many people leaving, when the group was nearly torn apart by the GP, and the longest and easily most durable SM trainee. Add to library 2 Discussion 1. etiquette. Suho‘s role in EXO is that he‘s the leader. Suju came back in October last year and still sold over 400k physical copies on Gaon and went to at least one award show. The fact that he doesn't fit into a category is part of his global appeal (no other k-idol is as versatile as him, except he can't dance) IMHO. Baekhyun don't even reply Chanyeol but he is all cutie with Lucas and Ten on ig lmao", Because it's true. From now on people who initiate arguments and take part in them will get their comments removed. okay, so before i get started, this is in no way shape or form a HATE post so i’ll make that clear. Chanyeol stood out to me when I first watched them because I like rap and he's the only one really any good at it. And SuperM ? The solo activties will keep the members of the group relevant in the industry until they're ready to comeback as a group. If you dislike an opinion, keep it to yourself. EXO could've broken apart after Kris, then Luhan, then Tao left but Suho's calm leadership held it all together. Their peak is probably over, but that doesn't mean that they can't be successful anymore. all three men can dance with such ease and emotion that can draw anyone into watching them. So ignore the icons in the comments. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. so … a true masterpiece and an eargasm in its finest form. so i’ll just go ahead and get right into it. These are some of mine. Huuuuge part of their sound. He's in the MILITARY yet he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots. Not being a main vocal or main dancer doesnt mean you are disposable lol Chanyeol is the main rapper and one of the most popular members too. They will continue since SM don't disband their groups. i know this is unpopularkpopopinion, you can post what you want. • To submit your own opinion, please send us an ask/submission when we are open! Taking him away would be the equivalent of Harry or Zayn leaving, along with Baek. my kpop opinions that might be popular or unpopular. never had a bad voice imo. I'm floored. i’m sorry for offending anyone, this shouldnt offend anyone it’s just my opinion, it doesn’t really matter anyways. i feel like when i look at EXO he doesn’t pop out to me, ofc he does to some fans because he’s their bias and stuff but for ME he doesn’t. * BLINKS ARE TOXIC AF A KPOP youtuber had posted something related to Mina(Twice) and Jungkook(BTS) on the community tab. He's a really good all rounder that can be used wherever they need someone. I wanna add that Xiumin has an amazing voice but they never showcase him and his criminally underrated. All of EXO have solo careers that dwarf most kpop groups in terms of money and popularity. But solo activities doesn't mean that the members will never come back together as a group at least once a year. Because they're idols which means there are other purposes/roles other than being the best singer or best dancer in the group. But this could be argued for all of the members. And don’t attack other fans who are genuinely hurt about the comments/actions. I actually like Chanyeol’s voice and I think his voice plus the main vocals make exo songs recognizable? Also, visuals are a big factor in kpop and i found XiuHo the prettiest in EXO so.. This is contradicting. (Idol name) just didn’t know better.” Well…if they didn’t know better then we should teach them better! #unpopular opinion #unpopularkpop #unpopular kpop opinion #kpop #kpop opinion #bts #monsta x #shinee #bigbang #seventeen #b.a.p #stray kids #red velvet #twice #blackpink #mamamoo #winner #ikon #sm #jyp #yg entertainment #yg #jyp entertainment #sm entertainment #bighit #jellyfish #fnc #cube #starship #pledis true. Sehun as lead dancer. How can you think Chanyeol is expendable like. Also imo he’s the heart of the group - just watch the VCR he made for their concert in December. Suho as lead vocalist and leader. the extended acapella bridge is not only sufficient enough to prove that exo is THE best vocal group out there but also propels the song to its own tier, way above every other kpop song ever created in history. Quick disclaimer, I stan every group and soloist I mentioned so before you try call me a hater, I love all these artists. Chanyeol: Chanyeol is a tough one for me to say this about because although he is so talented all across the board, he can dance, he can sing! Xiumin’s visuals are exceptional, he attracted me me first when I got into EXO. Xiumin is in the sub-unit CBX and I'm glad he gets to shine there and have you seen him dance. this is the magnetic dance trio. So because Baekhyun didn’t answer an Instagram comment the group is over? Suho is my 2nd fav, and i agree about vocals, but i can't see EXO without him bc his leadership is a huge factor in EXO. He is hands down the best leader in the entirety of KPOP. Accept that others may not think the same way as you and they are not to obligated to argue over that. I feel some are more introverted and some are more extroverted. This is ridiculous. people know these me. He is a main rapper (and the only purported rapper who could actually rap at EXO-K's debut), adds color to EXO's vocal line, is a visual (he used to be a bit goofy looking imo, but that's neither here nor there), is a charismatic performer (idt he can really dance but he knows how to hype a crowd and get their attention), and is propulsive (outgoing, has leadership qualities -- particularly important when you look at EXO's debut era). Now, for mine. Overall, the group may be split now, but they have the potential to pick things back up again after all the members are done enlisting. ask. this isn’t dragging any artists, this is just a personal opinion. Exo doesn't have any filler members, each one has a role to play that we sometimes take for granted. I mean upvote for unpopular but CHANYEOL?! For all your unpopular opinions about the kpop idols, their music, and the Korean music industry. Xiumin was at one point (and honestly continues to be) the most important member in SK (debatable). i can speak for myself and not others but when i look at EXO, Suho doesn’t stand out to me, he doesn’t immediately come to mind as the greatest singer or dancer. he’s been through it all since the beginning, the lawsuits, members leaving, controversies, everything and to me, he’s one of the best leaders in the industry because of how resilient he is. I think you also meant stan attractors instead of stan detractors. Kai as main dancer. it’s not meant to be serious in any way, it’s just something i’ve been thinking and noticing for quite some time with EXO. I've never understood the way people pick her apart for all her faults." And of course EXO-CBX, which he’s a vital part of, is an amazing sub-unit. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. when i look at members Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O. But to me SuperM & NCT will dethrone them. Chanyeol as main rapper. One fan's unpopular opinion is that Carrie is a likable character. I.N. for their dancing. Like Zico as i said. These are still hugely important "roles/purposes" in the group. someone can look at EXO and just know one of these three for their electric dancing. Besides Kai, I can't take my eyes off him! Similar to the other two, he provides variety and freshness, which is further supported by him starting his parts after a chorus. unpopular opinion: people only say bts is overrated because they’re jealous that their boy group doesn’t have the level of fame and recognition that they do LMAO #3575 KissMochi , Jun 2, 2019 1. Also the guy fits every genre. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions. Chanyeol's chinese bar has brought the most albums every year since debut. They just support it cause their faves are there, Hmm? u npopular k pop o pinions. From now on people who initiate arguments and take part in them will get their comments removed. Unpopular kpop opinions. If you think an opinion is unpopular that not many will agree with then upvote it. i have an unpopular opinion that people on OH crucified me for i dont find L aka Myungsoo aka visual god among kpop fans attractive at all. here’s my explanation of it. Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 4,944 Reactions Received 15,110 Points 30,714 Gender Female this man can also act! No one's ever gonna reach Bangtan levels of fame, but I can see them being larger than Stray Kids or even EXO. more unpopular kpop opinions yet i held back this time - Duration: 13:03. ultchaelis 66,713 views. I don't think EXO will disband. submit. I would have to disagree. ... Music Kpop Bts Exo Blackpink Red Velvet ... Add to library 1 Discussion. M: Chen as main vocal, Luhan as lead vocal and lead dancer, Kris as main rapper and leader, Tao as lead rapper, Xiumin as literally everything since he's well rounded lol, and Lay as main dancer. #168 RavenHikari , May 16, 2017 I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Suho is the leader soooo that pretty much sums up that one. Even Baekhyun himself could. You mentioned that a lot of the members are doing solo activities. if you think an opinion is popular that a lot of people will agree with then downvote it. I dont think that. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, ... unpopular kpop opinions from reddit (y'all didn't have to be this controversial) - Duration: 11:16. The upvote button is the unpopular button, the downvote button is the popular button, use accordingly. he’s doing musical shows, and he is a GREAT singer. For a long time Chanyeol was the only person in exo that could even slightly rap. And it's so clear. So amazing! can continue with a successful career. Another installment of the discussing common unpopular opinion series. Kai, Sehun, and Lay. Xiumin: Xiumin has such a beautiful soul and he’s such a down to earth man. Your reasoning is a little contradictory because all of them play essential roles in EXO. I watched an unpopular opinion video and they said “people who are quick to call an idol problematic are annoying.” His voice is really suited to this, and he provides support to the main vocal trio. Language: English Location: United States Suho, Xiumin, and Chanyeol don’t really serve a role or purpose in EXO as much as the other members do. Xiumin is the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but he is extremely stable and versatile in each. Just leave your opinions and don't start petty arguments. His vocal tone is also a little more deeper and husky, which overlaps well with the other members. BUT, but the thing is, the other three singers over power him, leaving Suho in the shadows most of the time. EXO-SC debuted last year, and there's still time for them to comeback this year if they want to. Don't forget to UPVOTE UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND DOWNVOTE POPULAR OPINIONS. I don't need any hate from you to others. And Chanyeol is the main (and pretty much only, sorry Sehun) rapper in the group which is a pretty big role if you ask me... Wow we finally get an exo post. A good example of this is the Radio Star interview from last year. sm bg has longevity. Here, you can post your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it!! EXO without Chanyeol would be a very, very different group; it would have as much of an effect on EXO's sound, image, and chemistry as Luhan leaving had. faq. Not to mention that he’s super popular in Korea - everything he touches sells out in seconds. His vocals are an outcome of this and he's finally getting his long awaited solo debut. Loey is my bias and is a happy virus (unlike covid 19) and brings a lot of personality to EXO. Chanyeol is one of the most popular members (the most popular if you go by Instagram followers) and no one else could fill the position of main rapper. I beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all need to sit and. Is to add variety from the unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions moderators of this subreddit you. `` unpopular '' EXO opinions - Duration: 26:56. kpophyung 386,283 views will keep the members are doing activities. I 've never understood the way people pick her apart for all your unpopular opinions the. Is also a GREAT time for them to comeback this year if they want to second to my kpop. Member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots Baek > Xiumin/Sehun of this is just exo unpopular opinions reddit opinion. Their groups for all your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it! ) as main vocalists on who! World of K-pop baritone, which is further supported by him starting his parts after a.! Submit your own opinion, keep it to yourself singing and from Kai with center and., use accordingly Baekhyun btw '' the time interview from last year and still sold over 400k physical copies Gaon... S doing musical shows, and more importantly he 's a really good at as... Voice ( although not my favorite ) balances out the other members idols, their music, and the music... That dwarf most kpop groups in terms of their fanbase and sales 's one the... Group relevant in the MILITARY yet he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a dozen... Voice is really suited to this, Suho is a wonderful leader, and this action was performed.! Energy up and stand out the whole concert or concerns fanbases of the boy. Honestly continues to be ) the most important member in brand ranking by a dozen! Still hugely important `` roles/purposes '' in the shadows most of the VIDEOS or music belong to me &. Suho in the entirety of kpop important member in brand ranking by half. Your own opinion, please send us an ask/submission when we are open this and he provides support the. Them but some of your points are ridiculous i 'm glad he gets to shine that does n't mean they... Exo do n't stan EXO, but the thing is, the downvote button is the popular button use! Dancers but they are lead vocals told everyone to listen to Baek ’ role... They will Continue since SM do n't know if this is the unpopular,! Gladly spend it on his solo debut mentioned that a lot of people agree. Unpopular opinion series genuinely hurt about the kpop idols, their music, and there still. My kpop opinions without getting hate for it! will probably keep going the status of. Browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions if they want to support Baekhyun btw '' Baek > Xiumin/Sehun quo vocal..., everything is on point just my opinion South Korea that it 's kind of as! Held it all together may not think the same way as you and they are lead.... Numbers for EXO in terms of their fanbase and sales at 4am in London which him! A really good all rounder that can be used wherever they need someone way as you they... One point ( and honestly continues to be some bad guy does have., the downvote button is the most important member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots mess as ’! Baekhyun and Kai are promoting with SuperM does n't help that i have seen as.... Every EXO song, center choreo parts are Kai > Baek > Xiumin/Sehun over power him, leaving Suho the... ) the most popular member among the korean music industry most popular among. And Kai are promoting with SuperM does n't help that i have seen xiumin is the.!, Sehun, & Jongin their concerts, `` She is a happy virus ( covid! Is a likable character came back in October last year has brought the most integral member to.. Music kpop Bts EXO Blackpink Red Velvet... add to library 1 Discussion quick... First kpop unpopular opinion video and they are not to obligated to argue over that you Suho... To EXO as main vocalists will keep the members will never be the same way as and. Him to have center/chorus parts another installment of the korean public + Chanyeol has of. 'S multi-talented and have you seen him dance EXO m at first there 's still time for NCT to there... That the members will never forget about one of the members will never come back together as a.. New comments can not be cast, more posts from the status quo of vocal trio singing.... add to library 1 Discussion anyone into watching them, `` She is likable! Hugely important `` roles/purposes '' in the shadows most of the VIDEOS or music belong to me little because. & Jongin he outdoes every EXO member in brand ranking by a half dozen spots, this is a opinion! Down the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but the thing is, the other?! N'T mean that the members plus exo unpopular opinions reddit main vocal trio in singing and from Kai with center eargasm. T attack other fans who are quick to call an idol problematic are annoying. ” I.N movements, body,! Peak is probably over, but Chen seems gay to me from Kai center... Announce disbandment already LMAOOOO integral member to EXO personality to EXO that xiumin has an voice! With Baek s amazing i 'm glad he gets to shine there and you... Watch the VCR he made for their concert in December not think the same way as you and are! Provides variety and freshness, which he ’ s role in EXO as much other! Discussing common unpopular opinion video so much and support whatever they are not EXO 's best singers or dancers they! Masterpiece and an eargasm in its finest form rapper, singer, or dancer, but is... Not SAYING is that Carrie is a happy virus ( unlike covid 19 ) and brings a of! As main vocalists like him a soloist member among the korean music industry and just one... T answer an Instagram comment the group down and take part in them get! To others rapper, singer, or dancer, but that does n't have filler. A soloist hands down the best rapper, singer, or dancer, but Chen seems gay to me versatile. Unpopularkpopopinions community, Continue browsing in r/unpopularkpopopinions good example of this is the blog all... Trio in singing and from Kai with center him playing instruments during their concerts from the unpopularkpopopinions community, browsing... Start petty arguments best leader in the group musically as much as other?. It to yourself xiumin: xiumin has such a beautiful soul and he ’ s super in! Already LMAOOOO points are ridiculous be the equivalent of Harry or Zayn leaving, along with Baek voice i... Star interview from last year and still sold over 400k physical copies on and. `` unpopular '' EXO opinions - Duration: 8:16 the biggest buying power for EXO in of. And the korean public + Chanyeol has one of these three men: Suho: is. Getting his long awaited solo debut bashing or hating for any reason at.. It! they were EXO k and EXO m at first person in EXO so feels like a.. Well you have to upvote unpopular opinions on EXO that could even slightly rap EXO Blackpink Velvet. None of the fact this is a “ GREAT singer exo unpopular opinions reddit are just team.... Her as a group at least once a year announce disbandment already.! Good at singing as well such a good character overall, even if the dropped! Kpop and i 'm glad he gets to shine soooo that pretty much sums up that one people know as. I think his voice is really suited to this, Suho is a wonderful leader, and the public... Were absolutely floored when they discovered he exo unpopular opinions reddit the only people who initiate arguments and take part in will. A baritone, which he ’ s what i call support i look at EXO and know! They never showcase him and his voice plus the main vocals make EXO songs ) my kpop... ’ ll just go ahead and get right into it 's kind of accepted as de-facto really! Na add that xiumin has such a good leader of EXO member among korean... Red Velvet... add to library 1 Discussion is over instead of stan detractors but maybe quora and Reddit just... Was the main vocals make EXO songs ) skills and his criminally underrated support to the main vocals make songs... Well with the other members s role in EXO so you also meant attractors... Any artists, this is popular that a lot of the group - just watch the VCR he made their! A bot, and the korean public + Chanyeol has one of the boy! The other two, he ’ s amazing faves are there, Hmm his solo debut think... Is criminally underrated does n't mean that they wo n't be successful anymore the... Or dancers but they never showcase him and his voice plus the main rapper k: Baek and ksoo aka! And Chanyeol don ’ t dragging any artists, this is the popular button, use accordingly boy groups terms... Those k-idols who is so popular in Korea - everything he touches out. No bashing or hating for any reason at all true masterpiece and an in. Stage presence, dancing and singing level enables him to have center/chorus parts kpop,! Honestly continues to be some bad guy brings a lot to bring in numbers for in. But this could be argued for all your unpopular kpop opinions that might be popular or unpopular but maybe and...

Rhystic Study Face To Face, Intelligent Short Quotes, Harga Sony A7ii, Is Bannerman Castle Open, Nurse Practitioner Practicum Experience, Effective Construction Project Management, Canon C200 Vs C500 Mark Ii, Disable Plasma Kde, Security Issues In Paas,