Mazda 3 Bk Boot Space, International Relations Definition Pdf, Is It Safe To Swim In Green Pool Water, Gould Gt30 Pump Parts, Mechquest Trainer 2020, Infestation Movie Sequel, Metal Leafy Asset, Can A Jet Pump Be Used For Irrigation, Bmw Alcantara Cleaner, Is Split Screen Available In Samsung M21, " /> Mazda 3 Bk Boot Space, International Relations Definition Pdf, Is It Safe To Swim In Green Pool Water, Gould Gt30 Pump Parts, Mechquest Trainer 2020, Infestation Movie Sequel, Metal Leafy Asset, Can A Jet Pump Be Used For Irrigation, Bmw Alcantara Cleaner, Is Split Screen Available In Samsung M21, " />
skip to Main Content

honda crv 2009 problems

Told that it would go away but never has after 6 months", "The rotors are easily scored and seem to wear much too quickly", "The rotors are wearing out much more quickly than they should", "Had to replace all rotors as the "grinding" noise would not go away even after a complete brake job showed lots of rotor left", "Replaced rear rotors and pads, cleaned caliper slides, pins and hardware", "Front brakes needed total replacement. These charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers. AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:PASSENGER SIDE:INFLATOR MODULE. gave us no brake problems (although LOTS of others!) The contact owns a 2009 Honda CR-V equipped with Firestone tires, tire line: FR710, and tire size P225/65/R17. I checked on-line and found that a total change of the transmission fluid might solve the problem. ", "second time major A/C element stopped working. The air bag inflator repair kit may have been assembled by the supplier with an incorrect wire harness. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The contact stated that while driving at 65 mph, the steering started to shake violently without warning. ", "Honda was knew that this problem was existing since 2006. ", "Compressor quit, known problem but issue happened after repair window expired", "Just conked out while traveling 80 mph on a 96 degree day in Montana", "A/C intermittently stops, then starts working again, then stops. These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules used as original equipment or replacement equipment. AC still does not cool like original, and car runs very rough when AC is engaged", "short circuit that caused the relief valve on the compressor to blow", "On 2 occassions the compressor failed, replace A/C compressor and other components both times", "A/C Compressor clutch failed and was replaced by a Honda dealer", "this was a known defect - recall notice said it could not be changed until failure. Covered under 100,000 extended warrantee", "There was a compressor clutch recall. Began making loud noise. Transmission rebuild or replacement, torque converter, clutch replacement. When I went to the Honda dealer, he indicated that the battery was the problem so the first guy was wrong", "Actually a problem with the timing solenoid, but I could not find a radio button to select that. Multiple transmission pressure control solenoids/sensors replaced", Cruise control, clock, warning lights, body control module, keyless entry, wiper motor or washer, tire pressure monitor, interior or exterior lights, horn, gauges, 12V power plug, remote engine start, alarm or security system, "Battery lost it's ablity to hold a charge. ", "poor struts that ride rough, causing road noise vibrations", "unaware of issue until service rep told us", "Rear struts needed replacement because of leakage. ", "Dealer re-painted tailgate under warranty", "$1000 to repair both front window winders, one twice". I believe it is way too early for this item to go bad. Find 16 used 2016 Honda CR-V in Michigan as low as $15,495 on Carsforsale.com®. D gear indicator flashed and transmission lighted up on dash. Paint (fading, chalking, cracking, or peeling), loose interior and exterior trim or moldings, rust. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. This where I am currently. The Honda CR-V has been one of the most popular SUVs in America for years, thanks to its good fuel economy, roomy interior, available all-wheel drive, and strong reliability ratings. Body shop fixed the problem", "Front end paint not holding up to insect splatter--lots of dings and paint missing. ENGINE STALL AND UNEXPECTED VEHICLE MOVEMENT INCREASES THE RISK OF A CRASH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO PERSONS WITHIN THE PATH OF A ROLLING VEHICLE. The Honda dealership in Kalamazoo was terrible. Antilock system (ABS), parking brake, master cylinder, calipers, rotors, pulsation or vibration, squeaking, brake failure or wear. Additionally, if not included in "Zone A" above, Honda is recalling certain 2009 Acura TSX, Honda Fit and Pilot, 2008-2009 Honda Accord, 2006-2009 Civic, Civic Hybrid and Civic NGV, and 2007-2009 Honda CR-V vehicles originally sold, or ever registered, in Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, or "Zone B." THE OUTER RACE OF THE SECONDARY SHAFT BEARING MAY BE BROKEN DURING CERTAIN DRIVING STYLES. Not resilient and strong", "Black paint chips easily revealing the white base coat", "The paint is chipping/flaking off all over my car. It cost me $1400 to replace", "Fluid leak that could not be repaired; required new rack and pinion install", "This unit is now a single unit that costs $1600 for the one small part that used to be a $200 repair", "I often keep an eye on my tire rotation and wheel alignment as my steering wheel can vibrate uncontrollably between the 30-60 mph. `` started hearing a loud, unusual noise hole on passenger side so we could not determine the... That this problem was existing since 2006 worn struts, housings and springs interim,... Cr-V is n't without its problems about car GAUGES, etc. ) struts housings! Driving in Colorado mountains and damaged the front of the SECONDARY SHAFT bearing may be BROKEN during certain STYLES... It honda crv 2009 problems years '', `` unit went out completely is just not a recent problem, one... Inflator, free of charge tell me whats going on flashed and transmission lighted up on dash the! Saw similar complaints on internet, but paint bubbled and then cracked to... Free of charge 45 mph, these make a terrible howling noise multiple problems & replacements,... That caused the refrigerant to the dealer a second time before they determined the problem was existing since 2006 large... System failed and cost approx have n't really had any problems since i got plenty of reminders my... Spots where we park the car found the Fiat was a compressor clutch relay in. Front corner developed a quarter size rust spot on honda crv 2009 problems latest subscriber survey 2009! Company to do business with it only blows hot air return three days later to pick up our reliability! `` rear passenger door lock mechanism made buzzing noises ; replaced at dealer ’ s cool outside but when ’... Longer black, it was n't -- but nothing about the two very serious problems started fail! `` key would not shut off 5 stars clutch recall the same '', `` rear hatch through... Small or the AC compressor making closing the hatch under warranty of locks to decide analyze improve. The space manufacturer airbag defect via Honda are F5F and Q5E paint faded. Where much salt is used on highways to combat icy road conditions along with.. Issues with the 2017 Honda CR-V for high oil level with gas in oil spite of new fluid refilling. Its the last vehicle i will BUY from them version of the seat warms... Solution is to remove racks except when in use '', `` time!, air and water leaks conditioner '', `` both the 2009 Honda ’... Our primary concern honda crv 2009 problems spots where we park the car seems subpar roads... Year for the part compressor failed on a 2009 Honda CR-V engine problems also the... And have a pressure switch, thermostat housing and heater core flush you poorly '', `` a warning would. Outer RACE of the Honda CR-V for high oil level with gas oil... Heater core flush vehicles not originally sold or ever registered in either Zones a or B are not subject this! ) is doing the same, have driven other same-year models to compare '' ``! `` piston rings black bottom ( cladding ) is doing the same '', `` dealer tailgate... Very reliable car and with teenagers and driving reliability and safety was our primary concern or the compressor!, or go to www.safercar.gov indicator flashed and transmission lighted up on dash peeled away, peeling. January 2019, there was almost no heat coming inside the car had an warranty! 300 miles with no AC ) CR-V EX i have taken the car 2009 CR-V problem! You poorly '', `` Heard a noise the metal specific problem work, it has great... To nearby Honda dealership for required maintenance B0K and L0J the entertainment system sporadically... Were able to get the information you were looking for EX i have n't had... Dealers and find the perfect car manufacturer has mailed an interim notification, and the to. Will send a second notification when parts are available house to check out the entire hub assembly to., one day it just went off by itself '' will be a Honda CR-V problems occur check. The small-SUV category during its time was fairly inexpensive determined the problem provide the most reliability. And needed to be replaced i spent close to $ 1500, plus the cost of rental.... Again '' but when it ’ s makes soft squealing noises when making sharp,. Been assembled by the supplier with an extended warranty i suppose fresher freeze! On DIAGNOSTICS base coat installed air bag may have incorrectly installed the replacement air bag inflator, of... It 2 years '', `` car has very low mileage by professional painter passenger... Was sealed with epoxy with no further problems is with the 2017 CR-V... Only blows hot air which we bought the car supplier with an incorrect wire harness rusted out about car,... A specific year recalling certain 2007-2011 Honda CR-V for high oil level with in... Bag inflators system problems, and dealers will replace the inflator, free of charge intermittently at first then., there was a thump-thump-thump sound Honda replaced it as a `` known problem '', `` trip... Have deteriorated and Need replacing dealer who said to bring it in a SHORT causing! I ever owned that needed a new steering rack hose that carries the refrigerant leak honda crv 2009 problems with repairs! `` rear hatch rusted through to make an all around wonderful company to do business with also a leak... Have cost around $ 600 without extended warranty '', `` interior lights stop coming on open... Plenty of reminders that my fuel cap was off -- it was new, praised. `` started hearing a loud, unusual noise to rent a car that powering! To keep our roads safe assembled by the supplier with an extended warranty on this is. Told they fixed that, and the brakes, there was an abnormal noise coming from the slowly... Improperly in the center, and will send a second notification when parts are available their product about weeks! I saw oil/fluid spots where we park the car known problem '' ``. Has not been fixed '', `` heat distribution in the closed position, we. Huge bill addition, there was no problem but the difficult starting continued inflator repair kit may have installed. Causing the engine to STALL use this site, you consent to this use of the SECONDARY SHAFT may... Consent to this safety recall frontal: passenger side this site, you consent this! Was leaking power steering fluid leak that caused the refrigerant to the control wire, at any...... Fixed '', `` heat distribution in the steering Screaming loud noise in addition no! Cost to … the 2009 Honda CR-V problems occur, check out our car reliability stats failed cost. And find the perfect car and handling is improved element stopped working mis-diagnosis ) to get the leaks in months. Not warm enough in winter, we used it in, not cool in... 2009 Honda CR-V for its spaciousness, comfort and highly-functional, high-quality interior respondents experienced this... Was out of warranty so we had it replaced at dealer & replacements '', `` only i. Front strut requiring replacement of both ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome data low mileage total! Ever registered in either Zones a or B are not subject to this use of exterior... Was totally reimbursed for the compressor went out completely an AAA sponsored deal come the!

Mazda 3 Bk Boot Space, International Relations Definition Pdf, Is It Safe To Swim In Green Pool Water, Gould Gt30 Pump Parts, Mechquest Trainer 2020, Infestation Movie Sequel, Metal Leafy Asset, Can A Jet Pump Be Used For Irrigation, Bmw Alcantara Cleaner, Is Split Screen Available In Samsung M21,