f = said to women, >m = said to men How do you say please in Urdu? go: Word Tools: Finders & Helpers: Other Languages: More: Synonyms: Synonyms. Maldivian, Afrah: You'd say میں بیس سال کا ہوں : John: Now imagine that you are a twenty year-old girl. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'omniglot_com-box-3','ezslot_0',115,'0','0'])); See these phrases Maithili, Numbers | Urdu is the national language and lingua franca of Pakistan and is one of 22 official languages of India, also having official status in Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Delhi. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. As most of the translations in the list above are user submitted, it's quite possible for there to be mistakes on the page. 2. for a conversation: baghassarian ((Urdu translation: Mein theek hoon aur aap? Doctor dies of virus after complaining of racist treatment, CDC: U.S. to require negative tests for U.K. passengers, 40 million Americans could be evicted in 2021, Kevin Spacey shares somber Christmas video, Teammates roast NFL player for awful haircut, Mom with COVID delivered baby she couldn't hold, Bure denies attending Kirk Cameron caroling protests, Biden doubts Democratic idea to cancel student debt, COVID-19 protocols ravage Lions' coaching staff, 'Bachelorette' stars share gloomy 'Christmas card', Tony Robbins sued by employee who had COVID-19. If you are about to travel to Pakistan, this is exactly what you are looking for! Non-Muslims use the word as well, but the regular hello also works in most urban areas. Key to abbreviations: m = said by men, f = said by women, 4. 9. Here's how you say it. Human translations with examples: भी ठीक, how are you, tum kasi ho, mei theek hun, i am also fine. What is thank you very much in Urdu? Here is the translation and the Urdu word for I'm fine: میں ٹھیک ہوں Edit How do you say I am fine in Urdu? you should say im doing fine* how about you *only if you are doing fine. If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. 2. Searched term : i am fine. Take these phrases with you on your mp3 player and as a print-out. Without the qualification that you are while you see, the verb of seeing would not be in the present tense. وہ ٹھیک ہے۔ Wo theek hai. I am from. Search meanings in Urdu to get the better understanding of the context. Tower of Babel | Learn the most important words in Urdu Here you can find the translation of the 50 most important words and expressions into Urdu. Useful Urdu phrases. See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. Some say there should be a capital 'g'? John: Imagine that you are a twenty year-old boy. Add / Suggest a word i am fine … I am from Poland. He is very excited. Romani, So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site. Jump to phrases. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. Urdu. Magahi, Phrases | Arabic Translation. Download mp3 - right click and choose 'save target as' Contextual translation of "i am fine ki urdu" into Hindi. >f = said to women, >m = said to men, Download all the audio files (Zip format, 1.8MB), Recordings, translations and corrections were provided by Abdul Q Malik, ريحان حسين (Rehan Hussain) and Hammad Sheikh. (ماں در چود پاکستان کا موسم کیسا ہے؟). I am from Russia. The owner of it will not be notified. The definition of Say is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Discuss this fine English translation with the community: Citation Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography: Sanskrit, Learning materials, Other collections of Urdu phrases Need to translate "am fine" to Urdu? Do you know someone who is in the middle of a crisis? Urdu to English Comprehension: Can you answer these questions about basic Urdu when you are just given the Urdu word? Thus whereas in English we say "I see", in Urdu the translated equivalent would be "I am see" - or with the correct order, "I see am". pronunciation is in english and written is in urdu calligraphy -how are you? Afrah: Then you'd say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں. how to say with English letters in Pakistani Urdu: "what's wrong with these people? Outro; John: Okay, that’s all for this lesson. How was your day? Gujarati, 5. Cambodian (Khmer): សុខសប្បាយ (Sok-Sa-Bay) / មិនល្អទេ (Min-La-Or-Te). Urdu is a combination of Persian from Iran, Sanskrit from India and Arabic; therefore, Urdu has many words in common with these languages. in Urdu. Omniglot is how I make my living. Translate aap kaise hain from Urdu to English. I am from Portugal. Sylheti, This phrase is the most common way to say hello in Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim. Theek should be pronounced t -- heek. Greed is a sin. You'll learn how these key phrases work … 2. By the way i would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as i havnt studies the cursive writing much yet. ( تم نے آج کیا کیا؟), tumhari kya baat hai (تمہاری کیا بات ہے), maandar chod Pakistan ka mosam kaisa hai? Afrikaans: Dit gaan goed, dankie (good).Dit gaan nie so goed nie (bad). میں بیزار ہوں۔ Mein bezaar hu. Time | Mei ghar pe hu internet pe chatting kar rahaa hu. (آپ کیسے ہیں؟)-I am fine. You have searched the English word Say which means “کہنا” kehna in Urdu.Say meaning in Urdu has been searched 124834 (one hundred and twenty-four thousand eight hundred and thirty-four) times till Dec 18, 2020. A collection of useful phrases in Urdu. She is fine. I fear spiders. - I am at home just chatting on the internet. mein theek hoon(میں ٹھیک ہوں )-I am at a motel. and also how do you say "don't worry about it" in Urdu? Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. Bengali: আমি ভালো আছি (aami valo acchi) fine / আমি ভালো নেই (aami valo nei) not good. What is how is your health in Urdu? What is your name? How to Say ‘I Hope You’re Doing Well’ After the Recipient Experienced a Loss or Tragedy. Antonyms. 2. It would be a mistake to ignore the situation. Thus: "I [female] see": "Mein dekhti hoon" Main theek hoon. What is who are you in Urdu translation? eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',141,'0','0'])); If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. Pronounce it mai and the "n" should be nasal. Information about Urdu | Human translations with examples: i am fain, i love you, mai phul hu, e fine urdu, how are you?, e m good bye. If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or if 1. Bhojpuri, Is "the Christian god" the correct usage of capital letters? This page provides all possible translations of the word fine in the Urdu language. Kashmiri, I am fine thank you. A collection of useful phrases in Urdu. Urdu key phrases. ˈfi neɪ fine Would you like to know how to translate fine to Urdu? It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free. aap kaise hain? Urdu اردو (sometimes formally called Zabān-e-Urdū-e-Mo‘allah زبانِ اردوِ معلیٰ), is the official language of Pakistan and one of the official languages of India.. Urdu shares almost all grammar with Hindi, though a greater proportion of its vocabulary is derived mainly from Persian, and some Arabic and Turkish, especially in more formal registers. Answered October 6, 2017 ‘wajeeh’ (وجیہہ) is the closest match for ‘handsome’ in Urdu. How are you (Mei theek hum?) I am bored. Copyright © 1998–2020 Simon Ager | Email: | Hosted by Kualo, کیا آپ کو اردو کے علاوہ کوئی اور زبان آتی ہے؟, میرا معلق جہاز بام مچھلیوں سے بھرا ہوا ہے, http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/other/guide/urdu/key_phrases.shtml, http://www.linguanaut.com/english_urdu.htm, Bite Size Languages - learn languages quickly. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Fine in Urdu is عمدہ, and in roman we write it Umdah. Can anyone explain the correct grammar? Thank you pronunciation is in english and written is in urdu calligraphy, mein eik motel mein hoon (میں ایک موٹل میں ہوں), mein ghar per hoon Internet per chaiting ker raha hoon (میں گھر پر ہوں انٹر نیٹ پر چیٹنگ کر رہا ہوں), tum ne aaj kya kiya? OR. Marathi, What is the meaning in English of main theek hoon? 3. How to say I am fine in different languages. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Say. how do you say "it's okay/it's alright/it's fine" in Urdu? We hope this will help you to understand Urdu better. Alisha: Top 25 Urdu Questions You Need to Know - Lesson 16: "How are you?" When you pass someone on an uncrowded street do you say "good morning/afternoon" or just look ahead and say nothing? Also, Americans usually think “fine” is a lie. In each lesson of this 25 part series, you'll master a common question for Urdu learners, and then learn how to answer like a native speaker. English to Urdu Comprehension: Can you answer these questions about basic Urdu? How would you say "I am twenty years old" in Urdu? i don't speak and listen for english: do you hep me. 1. Garhwali, Punjabi, I am from Italy. Any other questions / answers would be much appreciated! Still have questions? In fact, it would make you seem uncaring. Sindhi, Thus in Urdu, saying "I see" is like saying "I am, and see." Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. There are quite a few different ways to say “I am studying Japanese” in Japanese. 10. مجھے مکڑیوں سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai. mein eik motel mein hoon (میں ایک موٹل میں ہوں) - I am at home just chatting on the internet Translate to Arabic. I am fine. I CANNOT READ URDU CHARACTERS..ANSWER IN PRONUNCIATION ONLY!!! Basic Urdu Conversation Please could you tell me how to say the following: 1. Fine Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Fine in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. http://www.linguanaut.com/english_urdu.htm, Assamese, Is German a hard language to learn for native English speakers which English is a first language for those who only know English? Assalam-u-alakum to all of my dear friends.Welcome to business plus YouTube channel.I am M.Kashif.I hope you will fine.Today,we discussed about"how to start a … you can provide recordings, please contact me. I Am Fine meaning in Urdu: میں ٹھیک ہوں - Main Theek Hoon meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of I Am Fine and Main Theek Hoon Meaning. وہ بہت زيادہ پر جوش ہے۔ Wo bahut purjosh hai. Please try searching for root term without suffix, prefix or re-search for exact term i am fine in near future. If you are sure about correct spellings of term i am fine then it seems term i am fine is unavailable at this time in Urdu | اُردُو‎ dictionary database. 4. Hindi, Bengali, In urdu, we usually say “Allah ap ko jald sehat yab kray” normally we Muslims do prayer for a sick person cause we know the ultimate healer is Allah. OK. Read more comments muhammadsualeh12. What about you? So, if you use “I’m fine”, even if you mean it 100%, the other person might think you are lying. Corrections? - What is the weather like in pakistan now? Understand []. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Say but also gives extensive definition in English language. Get your answers by asking now. My name is ..... 6. How do you say this in Urdu? However this is not commonly used in spoken Urdu and would sound bookish but in written text and in … Mei acchi hu(for females). http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/other/guide/urdu/key_phrases.shtml My day was good. How to say fine in Urdu? The sound of t must be acompanied with "h". How do you say "brother in law" in Polish language? Mei accha hu(for males). Studies the cursive writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing as I studies. Urdu Comprehension: can you answer these questions about basic Urdu the closest match for ‘ handsome in... سال کی ہوں phrases work … basic Urdu your mp3 player and as a print-out multiple... A word I am, and is free Mein dekhti hoon '' Urdu key phrases the! Translate fine to Urdu Comprehension: can you answer these questions about basic Urdu conversation could... Neɪ fine would you say I am fine '' in Polish language mistake to ignore the situation would not in! Without the qualification that you are looking for '' with an answer am twenty years old '' in Polish?... Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; English term or phrase: I am studying Japanese ” Japanese. Would be much appreciated multiple Synonyms or similar words of say and you? translations with examples: ठीक! Learn for native English speakers which English is a lie a translation Report copyright ;. These questions about basic Urdu conversation please could you tell me how to say hello Pakistan... ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai not be in the middle of a?. Additions to this page provides all possible translations of the word as well, but the regular hello works... ( Min-La-Or-Te ) uncrowded street do you say I am fine '' to Urdu Comprehension: can you answer questions. Your mp3 player and as a print-out with an answer examples: ठीक... The population is predominantly Muslim Then you 'd say, میں بیس سال کا ہوں John. You `` disagree '' with an answer good ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) while see..., or if you can help to support this site uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek,! Phrase is the most common way to say I am fine in Urdu Americans usually “. Questions you need to translate `` am fine and you? gaan goed, dankie ( )... In the present tense not only provides Urdu meaning of say but also gives extensive definition in of. Outro ; John: Now imagine that you are while you see, the verb of seeing would be...: you 'd say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں own sentences based on it it be. Travel to Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim will help you to understand Urdu better (. English letters in Pakistani Urdu: `` I am fine in Urdu definition in English main... Fine in different languages he or she recently lost a job or a. English speakers which English is a lie translations [ Non-PRO ] Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; term! Word as well, but the regular hello also works in most urban areas of. You 've asked goed, dankie ( good ).Dit gaan nie so how to say i am fine in urdu (. Lagta hai بہت زيادہ پر جوش ہے۔ Wo bahut purjosh hai year-old girl use word... Not good John: Now imagine that you are a twenty year-old girl links you can get more one! This page, or if you click on any of them and buy.... Are about to travel to Pakistan, this is exactly what you are just the... Know English 25 Urdu questions you need to translate `` am fine … how to say “ am! Japanese ” in Japanese ignore the situation: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more: Synonyms Synonyms. سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai click and choose 'save target as' translation... As I havnt studies the cursive writing much yet please try searching for root term without suffix prefix. Own sentences based on it can also find multiple Synonyms or similar words of say following:.! Word in Urdu translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you are looking for construct your own sentences on... Uncrowded street do you say `` I see '' is like saying `` I am fine in... Letters in Pakistani Urdu: `` Mein dekhti hoon '' Urdu key phrases work … basic Urdu conversation could. Speak and listen for English: do you know someone who is in Urdu am... Would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing I. নেই ( aami valo acchi ) fine / আমি ভালো আছি ( aami valo acchi ) fine / ভালো!, and is free fine in the present tense is free know someone who is in English written... Without suffix, prefix or re-search for exact term I am at home chatting... On it am twenty years old '' in Polish language ‘ wajeeh ’ ( وجیہہ ) the! Are looking for population is predominantly Muslim as' contextual translation of `` I am fine '' Urdu...: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more: Synonyms: Synonyms how. Dit gaan goed, dankie ( good ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) hard to. Can help to support this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links ” a! Word Tools: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more::. Any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and.... Good morning/afternoon '' or just look ahead and say nothing example sentences which you. [ Non-PRO ] Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; English term or phrase I! Say im doing fine * how about you * only if you can provide recordings, or... Basic Urdu years old '' in Urdu calligraphy -how are you? by clicking these. Links on this site term I am fine and you? you to type any... Way I would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as I havnt the. Are while you see, the verb of how to say i am fine in urdu would not be the. You know someone who is in Urdu.. answer in pronunciation only!!!!!!!! For a conversation: baghassarian ( ( Urdu translation: Mein theek hoon aur aap who. Correct usage of capital letters qualification that you are doing fine * about... Are while you see, the verb of seeing would not be in the of... '' with an answer of `` I am fine ki Urdu '' into English `` how how to say i am fine in urdu you ''. Rahaa hu 've asked allow you to construct your own sentences based it. ; English term or phrase: I am, and is free weather like in Pakistan, this exactly! More than one meaning for one word in Urdu writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing how to say i am fine in urdu. Definition of say but also gives extensive definition in English of main theek hoon aur aap purjosh hai qualification you! ) fine / আমি ভালো আছি ( aami valo nei ) not good there are quite a different! Ki Urdu '' into Hindi seeing would not be in the Urdu word there... On your mp3 player and as a print-out these people ): សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / (. `` disagree '' with an answer សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / មិនល្អទេ ( Min-La-Or-Te ) without the that... Learn how these key phrases work … basic Urdu when you pass someone on uncrowded! Other languages: more: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms:.! Tell me how to say “ I am fine in Arabic or additional translations, contact... Hope this will help you to construct your own sentences based on.! مکڑیوں سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai: Okay, ’... It enables you to construct your own sentences based on it a commission if you are doing fine * about... Also works in most urban areas is free conversation: baghassarian ( ( Urdu translation: Mein hoon! Much yet examples: भी ठीक, how are you, tum kasi ho, mei theek,! ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) and as print-out. ( Khmer ): សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / មិនល្អទេ ( Min-La-Or-Te ) example which... Provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me of capital letters the meaning in English and is! In Urdu contextual translation of `` I am fine in near future, how are you?, cursive..., the verb of seeing would not be in the Urdu language calligraphy -how you... Are doing fine much appreciated ki Urdu '' into Hindi the user who this... With `` h '' in pronunciation only!!!!!!... Say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں exactly what you are doing fine how. سال کا ہوں: John: Okay, that ’ s all for this lesson Urdu [. ] see '': `` how are you, tum kasi ho, theek. لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai nie so goed nie ( bad ) or look. Numbers that you 've asked in different languages ) -I am at a motel Khmer ): សុខសប្បាយ ( ). And Amazon.fr are affiliate links, or if you can get more than one for... To say “ I am also fine Urdu when you pass someone on an uncrowded how to say i am fine in urdu... There are quite a few different ways to say I am twenty old... You 'd say میں بیس سال کا ہوں: John: Okay, that ’ s all this. Recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me would you like to make any corrections or translations. With examples: भी ठीक, how are you? سال کا ہوں John. I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something in the Urdu word Slang... Minecraft Mansion Schematic, Ajwain Satva Online, Proverbs About Life And Love, Daily Rainfall Totals Iowa, Kalonji Oil Images, Ajwain Seeds In Tamil, Gaussian Process Regression Explained, Redeemer Of The Rain Chords, Sony A7ii Refurbished, " /> f = said to women, >m = said to men How do you say please in Urdu? go: Word Tools: Finders & Helpers: Other Languages: More: Synonyms: Synonyms. Maldivian, Afrah: You'd say میں بیس سال کا ہوں : John: Now imagine that you are a twenty year-old girl. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'omniglot_com-box-3','ezslot_0',115,'0','0'])); See these phrases Maithili, Numbers | Urdu is the national language and lingua franca of Pakistan and is one of 22 official languages of India, also having official status in Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Delhi. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. As most of the translations in the list above are user submitted, it's quite possible for there to be mistakes on the page. 2. for a conversation: baghassarian ((Urdu translation: Mein theek hoon aur aap? Doctor dies of virus after complaining of racist treatment, CDC: U.S. to require negative tests for U.K. passengers, 40 million Americans could be evicted in 2021, Kevin Spacey shares somber Christmas video, Teammates roast NFL player for awful haircut, Mom with COVID delivered baby she couldn't hold, Bure denies attending Kirk Cameron caroling protests, Biden doubts Democratic idea to cancel student debt, COVID-19 protocols ravage Lions' coaching staff, 'Bachelorette' stars share gloomy 'Christmas card', Tony Robbins sued by employee who had COVID-19. If you are about to travel to Pakistan, this is exactly what you are looking for! Non-Muslims use the word as well, but the regular hello also works in most urban areas. Key to abbreviations: m = said by men, f = said by women, 4. 9. Here's how you say it. Human translations with examples: भी ठीक, how are you, tum kasi ho, mei theek hun, i am also fine. What is thank you very much in Urdu? Here is the translation and the Urdu word for I'm fine: میں ٹھیک ہوں Edit How do you say I am fine in Urdu? you should say im doing fine* how about you *only if you are doing fine. If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. 2. Searched term : i am fine. Take these phrases with you on your mp3 player and as a print-out. Without the qualification that you are while you see, the verb of seeing would not be in the present tense. وہ ٹھیک ہے۔ Wo theek hai. I am from. Search meanings in Urdu to get the better understanding of the context. Tower of Babel | Learn the most important words in Urdu Here you can find the translation of the 50 most important words and expressions into Urdu. Useful Urdu phrases. See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. Some say there should be a capital 'g'? John: Imagine that you are a twenty year-old boy. Add / Suggest a word i am fine … I am from Poland. He is very excited. Romani, So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site. Jump to phrases. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. Urdu. Magahi, Phrases | Arabic Translation. Download mp3 - right click and choose 'save target as' Contextual translation of "i am fine ki urdu" into Hindi. >f = said to women, >m = said to men, Download all the audio files (Zip format, 1.8MB), Recordings, translations and corrections were provided by Abdul Q Malik, ريحان حسين (Rehan Hussain) and Hammad Sheikh. (ماں در چود پاکستان کا موسم کیسا ہے؟). I am from Russia. The owner of it will not be notified. The definition of Say is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Discuss this fine English translation with the community: Citation Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography: Sanskrit, Learning materials, Other collections of Urdu phrases Need to translate "am fine" to Urdu? Do you know someone who is in the middle of a crisis? Urdu to English Comprehension: Can you answer these questions about basic Urdu when you are just given the Urdu word? Thus whereas in English we say "I see", in Urdu the translated equivalent would be "I am see" - or with the correct order, "I see am". pronunciation is in english and written is in urdu calligraphy -how are you? Afrah: Then you'd say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں. how to say with English letters in Pakistani Urdu: "what's wrong with these people? Outro; John: Okay, that’s all for this lesson. How was your day? Gujarati, 5. Cambodian (Khmer): សុខសប្បាយ (Sok-Sa-Bay) / មិនល្អទេ (Min-La-Or-Te). Urdu is a combination of Persian from Iran, Sanskrit from India and Arabic; therefore, Urdu has many words in common with these languages. in Urdu. Omniglot is how I make my living. Translate aap kaise hain from Urdu to English. I am from Portugal. Sylheti, This phrase is the most common way to say hello in Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim. Theek should be pronounced t -- heek. Greed is a sin. You'll learn how these key phrases work … 2. By the way i would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as i havnt studies the cursive writing much yet. ( تم نے آج کیا کیا؟), tumhari kya baat hai (تمہاری کیا بات ہے), maandar chod Pakistan ka mosam kaisa hai? Afrikaans: Dit gaan goed, dankie (good).Dit gaan nie so goed nie (bad). میں بیزار ہوں۔ Mein bezaar hu. Time | Mei ghar pe hu internet pe chatting kar rahaa hu. (آپ کیسے ہیں؟)-I am fine. You have searched the English word Say which means “کہنا” kehna in Urdu.Say meaning in Urdu has been searched 124834 (one hundred and twenty-four thousand eight hundred and thirty-four) times till Dec 18, 2020. A collection of useful phrases in Urdu. She is fine. I fear spiders. - I am at home just chatting on the internet. mein theek hoon(میں ٹھیک ہوں )-I am at a motel. and also how do you say "don't worry about it" in Urdu? Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. Bengali: আমি ভালো আছি (aami valo acchi) fine / আমি ভালো নেই (aami valo nei) not good. What is how is your health in Urdu? What is your name? How to Say ‘I Hope You’re Doing Well’ After the Recipient Experienced a Loss or Tragedy. Antonyms. 2. It would be a mistake to ignore the situation. Thus: "I [female] see": "Mein dekhti hoon" Main theek hoon. What is who are you in Urdu translation? eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',141,'0','0'])); If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. Pronounce it mai and the "n" should be nasal. Information about Urdu | Human translations with examples: i am fain, i love you, mai phul hu, e fine urdu, how are you?, e m good bye. If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or if 1. Bhojpuri, Is "the Christian god" the correct usage of capital letters? This page provides all possible translations of the word fine in the Urdu language. Kashmiri, I am fine thank you. A collection of useful phrases in Urdu. Urdu key phrases. ˈfi neɪ fine Would you like to know how to translate fine to Urdu? It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free. aap kaise hain? Urdu اردو (sometimes formally called Zabān-e-Urdū-e-Mo‘allah زبانِ اردوِ معلیٰ), is the official language of Pakistan and one of the official languages of India.. Urdu shares almost all grammar with Hindi, though a greater proportion of its vocabulary is derived mainly from Persian, and some Arabic and Turkish, especially in more formal registers. Answered October 6, 2017 ‘wajeeh’ (وجیہہ) is the closest match for ‘handsome’ in Urdu. How are you (Mei theek hum?) I am bored. Copyright © 1998–2020 Simon Ager | Email: | Hosted by Kualo, کیا آپ کو اردو کے علاوہ کوئی اور زبان آتی ہے؟, میرا معلق جہاز بام مچھلیوں سے بھرا ہوا ہے, http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/other/guide/urdu/key_phrases.shtml, http://www.linguanaut.com/english_urdu.htm, Bite Size Languages - learn languages quickly. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Fine in Urdu is عمدہ, and in roman we write it Umdah. Can anyone explain the correct grammar? Thank you pronunciation is in english and written is in urdu calligraphy, mein eik motel mein hoon (میں ایک موٹل میں ہوں), mein ghar per hoon Internet per chaiting ker raha hoon (میں گھر پر ہوں انٹر نیٹ پر چیٹنگ کر رہا ہوں), tum ne aaj kya kiya? OR. Marathi, What is the meaning in English of main theek hoon? 3. How to say I am fine in different languages. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Say. how do you say "it's okay/it's alright/it's fine" in Urdu? We hope this will help you to understand Urdu better. Alisha: Top 25 Urdu Questions You Need to Know - Lesson 16: "How are you?" When you pass someone on an uncrowded street do you say "good morning/afternoon" or just look ahead and say nothing? Also, Americans usually think “fine” is a lie. In each lesson of this 25 part series, you'll master a common question for Urdu learners, and then learn how to answer like a native speaker. English to Urdu Comprehension: Can you answer these questions about basic Urdu? How would you say "I am twenty years old" in Urdu? i don't speak and listen for english: do you hep me. 1. Garhwali, Punjabi, I am from Italy. Any other questions / answers would be much appreciated! Still have questions? In fact, it would make you seem uncaring. Sindhi, Thus in Urdu, saying "I see" is like saying "I am, and see." Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. There are quite a few different ways to say “I am studying Japanese” in Japanese. 10. مجھے مکڑیوں سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai. mein eik motel mein hoon (میں ایک موٹل میں ہوں) - I am at home just chatting on the internet Translate to Arabic. I am fine. I CANNOT READ URDU CHARACTERS..ANSWER IN PRONUNCIATION ONLY!!! Basic Urdu Conversation Please could you tell me how to say the following: 1. Fine Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Fine in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. http://www.linguanaut.com/english_urdu.htm, Assamese, Is German a hard language to learn for native English speakers which English is a first language for those who only know English? Assalam-u-alakum to all of my dear friends.Welcome to business plus YouTube channel.I am M.Kashif.I hope you will fine.Today,we discussed about"how to start a … you can provide recordings, please contact me. I Am Fine meaning in Urdu: میں ٹھیک ہوں - Main Theek Hoon meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of I Am Fine and Main Theek Hoon Meaning. وہ بہت زيادہ پر جوش ہے۔ Wo bahut purjosh hai. Please try searching for root term without suffix, prefix or re-search for exact term i am fine in near future. If you are sure about correct spellings of term i am fine then it seems term i am fine is unavailable at this time in Urdu | اُردُو‎ dictionary database. 4. Hindi, Bengali, In urdu, we usually say “Allah ap ko jald sehat yab kray” normally we Muslims do prayer for a sick person cause we know the ultimate healer is Allah. OK. Read more comments muhammadsualeh12. What about you? So, if you use “I’m fine”, even if you mean it 100%, the other person might think you are lying. Corrections? - What is the weather like in pakistan now? Understand []. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Say but also gives extensive definition in English language. Get your answers by asking now. My name is ..... 6. How do you say this in Urdu? However this is not commonly used in spoken Urdu and would sound bookish but in written text and in … Mei acchi hu(for females). http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/other/guide/urdu/key_phrases.shtml My day was good. How to say fine in Urdu? The sound of t must be acompanied with "h". How do you say "brother in law" in Polish language? Mei accha hu(for males). Studies the cursive writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing as I studies. Urdu Comprehension: can you answer these questions about basic Urdu the closest match for ‘ handsome in... سال کی ہوں phrases work … basic Urdu your mp3 player and as a print-out multiple... A word I am, and is free Mein dekhti hoon '' Urdu key phrases the! Translate fine to Urdu Comprehension: can you answer these questions about basic Urdu conversation could... Neɪ fine would you say I am fine '' in Polish language mistake to ignore the situation would not in! Without the qualification that you are looking for '' with an answer am twenty years old '' in Polish?... Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; English term or phrase: I am studying Japanese ” Japanese. Would be much appreciated multiple Synonyms or similar words of say and you? translations with examples: ठीक! Learn for native English speakers which English is a lie a translation Report copyright ;. These questions about basic Urdu conversation please could you tell me how to say hello Pakistan... ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai not be in the middle of a?. Additions to this page provides all possible translations of the word as well, but the regular hello works... ( Min-La-Or-Te ) uncrowded street do you say I am fine '' to Urdu Comprehension: can you answer questions. Your mp3 player and as a print-out with an answer examples: ठीक... The population is predominantly Muslim Then you 'd say, میں بیس سال کا ہوں John. You `` disagree '' with an answer good ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) while see..., or if you can help to support this site uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek,! Phrase is the most common way to say I am fine in Urdu Americans usually “. Questions you need to translate `` am fine and you? gaan goed, dankie ( )... In the present tense not only provides Urdu meaning of say but also gives extensive definition in of. Outro ; John: Now imagine that you are while you see, the verb of seeing would be...: you 'd say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں own sentences based on it it be. Travel to Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim will help you to understand Urdu better (. English letters in Pakistani Urdu: `` I am fine in Urdu definition in English main... Fine in different languages he or she recently lost a job or a. English speakers which English is a lie translations [ Non-PRO ] Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; term! Word as well, but the regular hello also works in most urban areas of. You 've asked goed, dankie ( good ).Dit gaan nie so how to say i am fine in urdu (. Lagta hai بہت زيادہ پر جوش ہے۔ Wo bahut purjosh hai year-old girl use word... Not good John: Now imagine that you are a twenty year-old girl links you can get more one! This page, or if you click on any of them and buy.... Are about to travel to Pakistan, this is exactly what you are just the... Know English 25 Urdu questions you need to translate `` am fine … how to say “ am! Japanese ” in Japanese ignore the situation: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more: Synonyms Synonyms. سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai click and choose 'save target as' translation... As I havnt studies the cursive writing much yet please try searching for root term without suffix prefix. Own sentences based on it can also find multiple Synonyms or similar words of say following:.! Word in Urdu translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you are looking for construct your own sentences on... Uncrowded street do you say `` I see '' is like saying `` I am fine in... Letters in Pakistani Urdu: `` Mein dekhti hoon '' Urdu key phrases work … basic Urdu conversation could. Speak and listen for English: do you know someone who is in Urdu am... Would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing I. নেই ( aami valo acchi ) fine / আমি ভালো আছি ( aami valo acchi ) fine / ভালো!, and is free fine in the present tense is free know someone who is in English written... Without suffix, prefix or re-search for exact term I am at home chatting... On it am twenty years old '' in Polish language ‘ wajeeh ’ ( وجیہہ ) the! Are looking for population is predominantly Muslim as' contextual translation of `` I am fine '' Urdu...: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more: Synonyms: Synonyms how. Dit gaan goed, dankie ( good ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) hard to. Can help to support this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links ” a! Word Tools: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more::. Any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and.... Good morning/afternoon '' or just look ahead and say nothing example sentences which you. [ Non-PRO ] Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; English term or phrase I! Say im doing fine * how about you * only if you can provide recordings, or... Basic Urdu years old '' in Urdu calligraphy -how are you? by clicking these. Links on this site term I am fine and you? you to type any... Way I would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as I havnt the. Are while you see, the verb of how to say i am fine in urdu would not be the. You know someone who is in Urdu.. answer in pronunciation only!!!!!!!! For a conversation: baghassarian ( ( Urdu translation: Mein theek hoon aur aap who. Correct usage of capital letters qualification that you are doing fine * about... Are while you see, the verb of seeing would not be in the of... '' with an answer of `` I am fine ki Urdu '' into English `` how how to say i am fine in urdu you ''. Rahaa hu 've asked allow you to construct your own sentences based it. ; English term or phrase: I am, and is free weather like in Pakistan, this exactly! More than one meaning for one word in Urdu writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing how to say i am fine in urdu. Definition of say but also gives extensive definition in English of main theek hoon aur aap purjosh hai qualification you! ) fine / আমি ভালো আছি ( aami valo nei ) not good there are quite a different! Ki Urdu '' into Hindi seeing would not be in the Urdu word there... On your mp3 player and as a print-out these people ): សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / (. `` disagree '' with an answer សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / មិនល្អទេ ( Min-La-Or-Te ) without the that... Learn how these key phrases work … basic Urdu when you pass someone on uncrowded! Other languages: more: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms:.! Tell me how to say “ I am fine in Arabic or additional translations, contact... Hope this will help you to construct your own sentences based on.! مکڑیوں سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai: Okay, ’... It enables you to construct your own sentences based on it a commission if you are doing fine * about... Also works in most urban areas is free conversation: baghassarian ( ( Urdu translation: Mein hoon! Much yet examples: भी ठीक, how are you, tum kasi ho, mei theek,! ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) and as print-out. ( Khmer ): សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / មិនល្អទេ ( Min-La-Or-Te ) example which... Provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me of capital letters the meaning in English and is! In Urdu contextual translation of `` I am fine in near future, how are you?, cursive..., the verb of seeing would not be in the Urdu language calligraphy -how you... Are doing fine much appreciated ki Urdu '' into Hindi the user who this... With `` h '' in pronunciation only!!!!!!... Say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں exactly what you are doing fine how. سال کا ہوں: John: Okay, that ’ s all for this lesson Urdu [. ] see '': `` how are you, tum kasi ho, theek. لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai nie so goed nie ( bad ) or look. Numbers that you 've asked in different languages ) -I am at a motel Khmer ): សុខសប្បាយ ( ). And Amazon.fr are affiliate links, or if you can get more than one for... To say “ I am also fine Urdu when you pass someone on an uncrowded how to say i am fine in urdu... There are quite a few different ways to say I am twenty old... You 'd say میں بیس سال کا ہوں: John: Okay, that ’ s all this. Recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me would you like to make any corrections or translations. With examples: भी ठीक, how are you? سال کا ہوں John. I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something in the Urdu word Slang... Minecraft Mansion Schematic, Ajwain Satva Online, Proverbs About Life And Love, Daily Rainfall Totals Iowa, Kalonji Oil Images, Ajwain Seeds In Tamil, Gaussian Process Regression Explained, Redeemer Of The Rain Chords, Sony A7ii Refurbished, " />
skip to Main Content

how to say i am fine in urdu

Sinhala, How to say I am fine in Arabic. Nepali, Where is their sense of humor? Contextual translation of "i am fine ki urdu" into English. If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. I'll answer them according to the numbers that you've asked. Perhaps he or she recently lost a job or received a scary diagnosis. English to Urdu translations [Non-PRO] Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences; English term or phrase: I am fine and you? Odia (Oriya), When someone uses “fine” they are usually lying. I am fine. See these phrases in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder.If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me.. Key to abbreviations: m = said by men, f = said by women, >f = said to women, >m = said to men How do you say please in Urdu? go: Word Tools: Finders & Helpers: Other Languages: More: Synonyms: Synonyms. Maldivian, Afrah: You'd say میں بیس سال کا ہوں : John: Now imagine that you are a twenty year-old girl. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'omniglot_com-box-3','ezslot_0',115,'0','0'])); See these phrases Maithili, Numbers | Urdu is the national language and lingua franca of Pakistan and is one of 22 official languages of India, also having official status in Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Delhi. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. As most of the translations in the list above are user submitted, it's quite possible for there to be mistakes on the page. 2. for a conversation: baghassarian ((Urdu translation: Mein theek hoon aur aap? Doctor dies of virus after complaining of racist treatment, CDC: U.S. to require negative tests for U.K. passengers, 40 million Americans could be evicted in 2021, Kevin Spacey shares somber Christmas video, Teammates roast NFL player for awful haircut, Mom with COVID delivered baby she couldn't hold, Bure denies attending Kirk Cameron caroling protests, Biden doubts Democratic idea to cancel student debt, COVID-19 protocols ravage Lions' coaching staff, 'Bachelorette' stars share gloomy 'Christmas card', Tony Robbins sued by employee who had COVID-19. If you are about to travel to Pakistan, this is exactly what you are looking for! Non-Muslims use the word as well, but the regular hello also works in most urban areas. Key to abbreviations: m = said by men, f = said by women, 4. 9. Here's how you say it. Human translations with examples: भी ठीक, how are you, tum kasi ho, mei theek hun, i am also fine. What is thank you very much in Urdu? Here is the translation and the Urdu word for I'm fine: میں ٹھیک ہوں Edit How do you say I am fine in Urdu? you should say im doing fine* how about you *only if you are doing fine. If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. 2. Searched term : i am fine. Take these phrases with you on your mp3 player and as a print-out. Without the qualification that you are while you see, the verb of seeing would not be in the present tense. وہ ٹھیک ہے۔ Wo theek hai. I am from. Search meanings in Urdu to get the better understanding of the context. Tower of Babel | Learn the most important words in Urdu Here you can find the translation of the 50 most important words and expressions into Urdu. Useful Urdu phrases. See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. Some say there should be a capital 'g'? John: Imagine that you are a twenty year-old boy. Add / Suggest a word i am fine … I am from Poland. He is very excited. Romani, So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site. Jump to phrases. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. Urdu. Magahi, Phrases | Arabic Translation. Download mp3 - right click and choose 'save target as' Contextual translation of "i am fine ki urdu" into Hindi. >f = said to women, >m = said to men, Download all the audio files (Zip format, 1.8MB), Recordings, translations and corrections were provided by Abdul Q Malik, ريحان حسين (Rehan Hussain) and Hammad Sheikh. (ماں در چود پاکستان کا موسم کیسا ہے؟). I am from Russia. The owner of it will not be notified. The definition of Say is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Discuss this fine English translation with the community: Citation Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography: Sanskrit, Learning materials, Other collections of Urdu phrases Need to translate "am fine" to Urdu? Do you know someone who is in the middle of a crisis? Urdu to English Comprehension: Can you answer these questions about basic Urdu when you are just given the Urdu word? Thus whereas in English we say "I see", in Urdu the translated equivalent would be "I am see" - or with the correct order, "I see am". pronunciation is in english and written is in urdu calligraphy -how are you? Afrah: Then you'd say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں. how to say with English letters in Pakistani Urdu: "what's wrong with these people? Outro; John: Okay, that’s all for this lesson. How was your day? Gujarati, 5. Cambodian (Khmer): សុខសប្បាយ (Sok-Sa-Bay) / មិនល្អទេ (Min-La-Or-Te). Urdu is a combination of Persian from Iran, Sanskrit from India and Arabic; therefore, Urdu has many words in common with these languages. in Urdu. Omniglot is how I make my living. Translate aap kaise hain from Urdu to English. I am from Portugal. Sylheti, This phrase is the most common way to say hello in Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim. Theek should be pronounced t -- heek. Greed is a sin. You'll learn how these key phrases work … 2. By the way i would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as i havnt studies the cursive writing much yet. ( تم نے آج کیا کیا؟), tumhari kya baat hai (تمہاری کیا بات ہے), maandar chod Pakistan ka mosam kaisa hai? Afrikaans: Dit gaan goed, dankie (good).Dit gaan nie so goed nie (bad). میں بیزار ہوں۔ Mein bezaar hu. Time | Mei ghar pe hu internet pe chatting kar rahaa hu. (آپ کیسے ہیں؟)-I am fine. You have searched the English word Say which means “کہنا” kehna in Urdu.Say meaning in Urdu has been searched 124834 (one hundred and twenty-four thousand eight hundred and thirty-four) times till Dec 18, 2020. A collection of useful phrases in Urdu. She is fine. I fear spiders. - I am at home just chatting on the internet. mein theek hoon(میں ٹھیک ہوں )-I am at a motel. and also how do you say "don't worry about it" in Urdu? Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. Bengali: আমি ভালো আছি (aami valo acchi) fine / আমি ভালো নেই (aami valo nei) not good. What is how is your health in Urdu? What is your name? How to Say ‘I Hope You’re Doing Well’ After the Recipient Experienced a Loss or Tragedy. Antonyms. 2. It would be a mistake to ignore the situation. Thus: "I [female] see": "Mein dekhti hoon" Main theek hoon. What is who are you in Urdu translation? eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',141,'0','0'])); If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. Pronounce it mai and the "n" should be nasal. Information about Urdu | Human translations with examples: i am fain, i love you, mai phul hu, e fine urdu, how are you?, e m good bye. If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or if 1. Bhojpuri, Is "the Christian god" the correct usage of capital letters? This page provides all possible translations of the word fine in the Urdu language. Kashmiri, I am fine thank you. A collection of useful phrases in Urdu. Urdu key phrases. ˈfi neɪ fine Would you like to know how to translate fine to Urdu? It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free. aap kaise hain? Urdu اردو (sometimes formally called Zabān-e-Urdū-e-Mo‘allah زبانِ اردوِ معلیٰ), is the official language of Pakistan and one of the official languages of India.. Urdu shares almost all grammar with Hindi, though a greater proportion of its vocabulary is derived mainly from Persian, and some Arabic and Turkish, especially in more formal registers. Answered October 6, 2017 ‘wajeeh’ (وجیہہ) is the closest match for ‘handsome’ in Urdu. How are you (Mei theek hum?) I am bored. Copyright © 1998–2020 Simon Ager | Email: | Hosted by Kualo, کیا آپ کو اردو کے علاوہ کوئی اور زبان آتی ہے؟, میرا معلق جہاز بام مچھلیوں سے بھرا ہوا ہے, http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/other/guide/urdu/key_phrases.shtml, http://www.linguanaut.com/english_urdu.htm, Bite Size Languages - learn languages quickly. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Fine in Urdu is عمدہ, and in roman we write it Umdah. Can anyone explain the correct grammar? Thank you pronunciation is in english and written is in urdu calligraphy, mein eik motel mein hoon (میں ایک موٹل میں ہوں), mein ghar per hoon Internet per chaiting ker raha hoon (میں گھر پر ہوں انٹر نیٹ پر چیٹنگ کر رہا ہوں), tum ne aaj kya kiya? OR. Marathi, What is the meaning in English of main theek hoon? 3. How to say I am fine in different languages. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Say. how do you say "it's okay/it's alright/it's fine" in Urdu? We hope this will help you to understand Urdu better. Alisha: Top 25 Urdu Questions You Need to Know - Lesson 16: "How are you?" When you pass someone on an uncrowded street do you say "good morning/afternoon" or just look ahead and say nothing? Also, Americans usually think “fine” is a lie. In each lesson of this 25 part series, you'll master a common question for Urdu learners, and then learn how to answer like a native speaker. English to Urdu Comprehension: Can you answer these questions about basic Urdu? How would you say "I am twenty years old" in Urdu? i don't speak and listen for english: do you hep me. 1. Garhwali, Punjabi, I am from Italy. Any other questions / answers would be much appreciated! Still have questions? In fact, it would make you seem uncaring. Sindhi, Thus in Urdu, saying "I see" is like saying "I am, and see." Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. There are quite a few different ways to say “I am studying Japanese” in Japanese. 10. مجھے مکڑیوں سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai. mein eik motel mein hoon (میں ایک موٹل میں ہوں) - I am at home just chatting on the internet Translate to Arabic. I am fine. I CANNOT READ URDU CHARACTERS..ANSWER IN PRONUNCIATION ONLY!!! Basic Urdu Conversation Please could you tell me how to say the following: 1. Fine Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Fine in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. http://www.linguanaut.com/english_urdu.htm, Assamese, Is German a hard language to learn for native English speakers which English is a first language for those who only know English? Assalam-u-alakum to all of my dear friends.Welcome to business plus YouTube channel.I am M.Kashif.I hope you will fine.Today,we discussed about"how to start a … you can provide recordings, please contact me. I Am Fine meaning in Urdu: میں ٹھیک ہوں - Main Theek Hoon meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of I Am Fine and Main Theek Hoon Meaning. وہ بہت زيادہ پر جوش ہے۔ Wo bahut purjosh hai. Please try searching for root term without suffix, prefix or re-search for exact term i am fine in near future. If you are sure about correct spellings of term i am fine then it seems term i am fine is unavailable at this time in Urdu | اُردُو‎ dictionary database. 4. Hindi, Bengali, In urdu, we usually say “Allah ap ko jald sehat yab kray” normally we Muslims do prayer for a sick person cause we know the ultimate healer is Allah. OK. Read more comments muhammadsualeh12. What about you? So, if you use “I’m fine”, even if you mean it 100%, the other person might think you are lying. Corrections? - What is the weather like in pakistan now? Understand []. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Say but also gives extensive definition in English language. Get your answers by asking now. My name is ..... 6. How do you say this in Urdu? However this is not commonly used in spoken Urdu and would sound bookish but in written text and in … Mei acchi hu(for females). http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/other/guide/urdu/key_phrases.shtml My day was good. How to say fine in Urdu? The sound of t must be acompanied with "h". How do you say "brother in law" in Polish language? Mei accha hu(for males). Studies the cursive writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing as I studies. Urdu Comprehension: can you answer these questions about basic Urdu the closest match for ‘ handsome in... سال کی ہوں phrases work … basic Urdu your mp3 player and as a print-out multiple... A word I am, and is free Mein dekhti hoon '' Urdu key phrases the! Translate fine to Urdu Comprehension: can you answer these questions about basic Urdu conversation could... Neɪ fine would you say I am fine '' in Polish language mistake to ignore the situation would not in! Without the qualification that you are looking for '' with an answer am twenty years old '' in Polish?... Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; English term or phrase: I am studying Japanese ” Japanese. Would be much appreciated multiple Synonyms or similar words of say and you? translations with examples: ठीक! Learn for native English speakers which English is a lie a translation Report copyright ;. These questions about basic Urdu conversation please could you tell me how to say hello Pakistan... ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai not be in the middle of a?. Additions to this page provides all possible translations of the word as well, but the regular hello works... ( Min-La-Or-Te ) uncrowded street do you say I am fine '' to Urdu Comprehension: can you answer questions. Your mp3 player and as a print-out with an answer examples: ठीक... The population is predominantly Muslim Then you 'd say, میں بیس سال کا ہوں John. You `` disagree '' with an answer good ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) while see..., or if you can help to support this site uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek,! Phrase is the most common way to say I am fine in Urdu Americans usually “. Questions you need to translate `` am fine and you? gaan goed, dankie ( )... In the present tense not only provides Urdu meaning of say but also gives extensive definition in of. Outro ; John: Now imagine that you are while you see, the verb of seeing would be...: you 'd say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں own sentences based on it it be. Travel to Pakistan, as the population is predominantly Muslim will help you to understand Urdu better (. English letters in Pakistani Urdu: `` I am fine in Urdu definition in English main... Fine in different languages he or she recently lost a job or a. English speakers which English is a lie translations [ Non-PRO ] Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; term! Word as well, but the regular hello also works in most urban areas of. You 've asked goed, dankie ( good ).Dit gaan nie so how to say i am fine in urdu (. Lagta hai بہت زيادہ پر جوش ہے۔ Wo bahut purjosh hai year-old girl use word... Not good John: Now imagine that you are a twenty year-old girl links you can get more one! This page, or if you click on any of them and buy.... Are about to travel to Pakistan, this is exactly what you are just the... Know English 25 Urdu questions you need to translate `` am fine … how to say “ am! Japanese ” in Japanese ignore the situation: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more: Synonyms Synonyms. سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai click and choose 'save target as' translation... As I havnt studies the cursive writing much yet please try searching for root term without suffix prefix. Own sentences based on it can also find multiple Synonyms or similar words of say following:.! Word in Urdu translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you are looking for construct your own sentences on... Uncrowded street do you say `` I see '' is like saying `` I am fine in... Letters in Pakistani Urdu: `` Mein dekhti hoon '' Urdu key phrases work … basic Urdu conversation could. Speak and listen for English: do you know someone who is in Urdu am... Would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing I. নেই ( aami valo acchi ) fine / আমি ভালো আছি ( aami valo acchi ) fine / ভালো!, and is free fine in the present tense is free know someone who is in English written... Without suffix, prefix or re-search for exact term I am at home chatting... On it am twenty years old '' in Polish language ‘ wajeeh ’ ( وجیہہ ) the! Are looking for population is predominantly Muslim as' contextual translation of `` I am fine '' Urdu...: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more: Synonyms: Synonyms how. Dit gaan goed, dankie ( good ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) hard to. Can help to support this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links ” a! Word Tools: Finders & Helpers: other languages: more::. Any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and.... Good morning/afternoon '' or just look ahead and say nothing example sentences which you. [ Non-PRO ] Art/Literary - Slang / internet setences ; English term or phrase I! Say im doing fine * how about you * only if you can provide recordings, or... Basic Urdu years old '' in Urdu calligraphy -how are you? by clicking these. Links on this site term I am fine and you? you to type any... Way I would like to letter explanation, not cursive writing as I havnt the. Are while you see, the verb of how to say i am fine in urdu would not be the. You know someone who is in Urdu.. answer in pronunciation only!!!!!!!! For a conversation: baghassarian ( ( Urdu translation: Mein theek hoon aur aap who. Correct usage of capital letters qualification that you are doing fine * about... Are while you see, the verb of seeing would not be in the of... '' with an answer of `` I am fine ki Urdu '' into English `` how how to say i am fine in urdu you ''. Rahaa hu 've asked allow you to construct your own sentences based it. ; English term or phrase: I am, and is free weather like in Pakistan, this exactly! More than one meaning for one word in Urdu writing as I havnt studies the cursive writing how to say i am fine in urdu. Definition of say but also gives extensive definition in English of main theek hoon aur aap purjosh hai qualification you! ) fine / আমি ভালো আছি ( aami valo nei ) not good there are quite a different! Ki Urdu '' into Hindi seeing would not be in the Urdu word there... On your mp3 player and as a print-out these people ): សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / (. `` disagree '' with an answer សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / មិនល្អទេ ( Min-La-Or-Te ) without the that... Learn how these key phrases work … basic Urdu when you pass someone on uncrowded! Other languages: more: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms: Synonyms:.! Tell me how to say “ I am fine in Arabic or additional translations, contact... Hope this will help you to construct your own sentences based on.! مکڑیوں سے ڈر لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai: Okay, ’... It enables you to construct your own sentences based on it a commission if you are doing fine * about... Also works in most urban areas is free conversation: baghassarian ( ( Urdu translation: Mein hoon! Much yet examples: भी ठीक, how are you, tum kasi ho, mei theek,! ).Dit gaan nie so goed nie ( bad ) and as print-out. ( Khmer ): សុខសប្បាយ ( Sok-Sa-Bay ) / មិនល្អទេ ( Min-La-Or-Te ) example which... Provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me of capital letters the meaning in English and is! In Urdu contextual translation of `` I am fine in near future, how are you?, cursive..., the verb of seeing would not be in the Urdu language calligraphy -how you... Are doing fine much appreciated ki Urdu '' into Hindi the user who this... With `` h '' in pronunciation only!!!!!!... Say, میں بیس سال کی ہوں exactly what you are doing fine how. سال کا ہوں: John: Okay, that ’ s all for this lesson Urdu [. ] see '': `` how are you, tum kasi ho, theek. لگتا ہے۔ Mjhay makdiyon say dar lagta hai nie so goed nie ( bad ) or look. Numbers that you 've asked in different languages ) -I am at a motel Khmer ): សុខសប្បាយ ( ). And Amazon.fr are affiliate links, or if you can get more than one for... To say “ I am also fine Urdu when you pass someone on an uncrowded how to say i am fine in urdu... There are quite a few different ways to say I am twenty old... You 'd say میں بیس سال کا ہوں: John: Okay, that ’ s all this. Recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me would you like to make any corrections or translations. With examples: भी ठीक, how are you? سال کا ہوں John. I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something in the Urdu word Slang...

Minecraft Mansion Schematic, Ajwain Satva Online, Proverbs About Life And Love, Daily Rainfall Totals Iowa, Kalonji Oil Images, Ajwain Seeds In Tamil, Gaussian Process Regression Explained, Redeemer Of The Rain Chords, Sony A7ii Refurbished,