Dicentra 'king Of Hearts, Women's Pajama Sets Under $10, Pickled Ginger Tesco, Sony Fdr-ax53 Tutorial, Bluegill Fly Rod, Xisumavoid Bamboo Xp Farm, For Sale Crystal River, Fl, Kershaw Scallion Damascus Review, Fan Blades Airfoil, Devilbiss Gti Millennium Parts, Cream Of Apple Soup, Weather In Malta In November, Amazon Dynamodb Pricing, " /> Dicentra 'king Of Hearts, Women's Pajama Sets Under $10, Pickled Ginger Tesco, Sony Fdr-ax53 Tutorial, Bluegill Fly Rod, Xisumavoid Bamboo Xp Farm, For Sale Crystal River, Fl, Kershaw Scallion Damascus Review, Fan Blades Airfoil, Devilbiss Gti Millennium Parts, Cream Of Apple Soup, Weather In Malta In November, Amazon Dynamodb Pricing, " />
skip to Main Content

keefe and sophie kiss fanfiction

#kotlc "I Dare you to go outside and dance in the rain for five entire minutes while shouting at the top of you lungs who you would love to take on a date." Keefe pouted adorably, cocking his head. Keefe relaxed after a few moments of silence had passed. We eventually got bored and decided to play truth or dare. "Thanks, Biana." Remember that dex's aunt and uncle and fitz's parents both fought to adopt Sophie? ", Sophie frowned, considering what it would be like. Then Silveny starts chanting KISS! Join. in the spirit of valentines: here you go, sophie and keefe dining. ", "Yeah, sorry, I had to feed Verdi, and then it started raining—", Biana laughed. Ok, so imagine Foxfire was doing was doing a school musical and Sophie and Keefe score leading roles with kiss scene. Sophitz Stories - Wattpad. "Not now.". Keeperofthemiraculousarrows 17,996 views. ----- This is my first Keeper of the Lost Cities fanfic and I hope it turns out good! This is a fanfiction of KOTLC, and it's about a girl. "Sophie! "Geez, you've really got to stop sneaking up on me like that!" Your review has been posted. He missed every points to tell her how he felt but of course he was wrong. Only Sophie has kept Keefe from doing really stupid things. Because we're going to, right? More posts from the KeeperoftheLostCities community. from the first to the last and all the ones in between. keefe: bad news- Fitz finds it very disturbing that i know how to pick locks, and tried to unlock my tragic backstory. I mean, it'd kind of weird if they didn't. save ... and i would presume once more, he would kiss her bunches. keefe: good news- a cute girl saw me do it Sophie sighed in exasperation, about to scold him, when the sound of Biana's voice made her flinch. "Too close," Sophie agreed, shaking her head. 204. "You've been a little weird all day.". ) #keefesencen #keeperofthelostcities #kotlc #sokeefe #sophiefoster (1) first 18K 326 384. The end of the fight is coming, and it's up to Sophie to stop the Neverseen once and for all. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Mom wants to say hi.". "He was probably fifteen and by far the cutest boy she'd ever seen." Keefe groaned. That was… wow. "Watch yourself, shortie." Oh, that's strange to see written. I kissed you and it was the best kiss ever. 1 Who does Sophie kiss? The questions range from difficult to easy. ... taken - 17 people like it How well do you know the Keepers Of The Lost Cities Characters! The rays, redder for what autumn leaves were left, still laid fire along the she yelped, and paused for a bit to recover from the shock. ", Sophie grimaced. "Catch you later, then?". I kind of want to keep it a secret, but also really, really want to tell everyone and start dating. Apr 28, 2013 03:34PM. She wanted him to happy. ... Fanfiction Chapter, SLT, Sokeefe, Stories. "Hey, Sophie, come on in! Briggs 20 hp intek 6 . But she pushed the thought out of her mind and moved closer to wrap her arms around his neck. Sophie smiled, about to follow, when she felt two arms wrap around her from behind. Biana wrestled Sophie's bag from her, ignoring her protests, and headed after Dex and Fitz back into Everglen. The laughter sank out of Keefe's eyes as he stood up. Sophie and keefe kiss fanfiction. "Well," she whispered, "I'm fine with what we have for now.". Elwin didn’t have any other details—except that everyone was safe. In this extra special installment of the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, the story picks up right from Legacy’s particularly devastating cliffhanger. Write a fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-» Books quizzes-» Keeper of the Lost Cities. Online. said Keefe. New apartment buildings chicago 3 . Apr 18, 2020 - Explore BrokenHeartedFemale's board "books" on Pinterest. He didn't look happy. IF YOU LIKE IT YOU LIKE IT IF YOU DONT YOU DONT!!! tags: cassius. That was… wow. Keefe Fanfictions/Sophie's Love Triangle/1 ... Keefe rushed over to Sophie trying to … Keefe is gone. "You okay?" He waits for her. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. Keefe groaned. ", "Sorry, sorry," Keefe laughed quietly, looking not sorry at all. It's fun to write to you, to have this whole secret conversation the others don't know about and won't if we don't want them to. (a series of semi-related one-shots. In which Sophie takes Keefe on a magic carp - I mean Alicorn ride above the Forbidden Cities and they share a romantic moment.

Dicentra 'king Of Hearts, Women's Pajama Sets Under $10, Pickled Ginger Tesco, Sony Fdr-ax53 Tutorial, Bluegill Fly Rod, Xisumavoid Bamboo Xp Farm, For Sale Crystal River, Fl, Kershaw Scallion Damascus Review, Fan Blades Airfoil, Devilbiss Gti Millennium Parts, Cream Of Apple Soup, Weather In Malta In November, Amazon Dynamodb Pricing,