Statue Of Liberty Height In Meters, Principles Of Modern Application Development, Fresh Cranberry Price, Newman's Own Creamy Southwest Dressing, Wakefield, Ma Car Accident, Robert Wood Johnson Iii, Kalonji Oil Images, Soup Recipes For Stomach Ulcers, Grizzly Salmon Oil Reviews, " /> Statue Of Liberty Height In Meters, Principles Of Modern Application Development, Fresh Cranberry Price, Newman's Own Creamy Southwest Dressing, Wakefield, Ma Car Accident, Robert Wood Johnson Iii, Kalonji Oil Images, Soup Recipes For Stomach Ulcers, Grizzly Salmon Oil Reviews, " />
skip to Main Content

mama binturong song

Oh, yeah, that's the spot. Okay, maybe not anything. SEISOU: Fine. SEISOU: Mama Binturong. BESHTE: So little civet, why is everyone here so afraid of tuliza? That's gotta be Mama's hideout. Mama Binturong is a female binturong Coming soon! MAMA BINTURONG: It's been echoing all over the Stone Forest. BUNGA: Don't worry, I got this. Mama Binturong spies on the Lion Guard and the Night Pride. You Best Not Mess With Mama Lyrics Mama Binturong: You … Hmm. The Lion King Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. TENUK: Gonna be in these parts long? BUNGA: Silly Binturong, missing something? SEISOU: No, no, no. MAMA BINTURONG: Oh, I expect you'll soon see my point, Mr. Bunga. Who says I live here? Get your filthy paws off my tuliza! FULI: That explains the porcupine tracks. 14,971 Pages. The Lion King (2019 film) The Lion King (2019 soundtrack) The Lion King (2019 film) characters You're right. MAMA BINTURONG:  (LAUGHS) Silly honey badger, did you really think you could get away with eating my tuliza? MAMA BINTURONG: (SIGHS) Tuliza! SMUN: The forest won't be the same without her. (LAUGHING MANICALLY). Rani worries that this will prompt Kion to return to the Pride Lands, but Kion assures her that he and the Lion Guard will help defend the Tree of Life from Makucha's army first. Of course, I can do it. We don't have time for jokes. SEISOU: The Stone Forest is almost impossible to get through. There was still tuliza in the gourd. She also has no respect for the Circle of Life and prefers to follow her own rules without worrying about others. Register Start a Wiki . BUNGA: Okay, fine. We see you there. Mama Binturong is the sixty-fourth episode of The Lion Guard, and the ninth episode of Season 3. MOUSE DEER: You need answers. Chuluun is a cunning and devious feline who takes great pleasure in terrifying anyone by blending into the snow to look like a ghost. Anbody here? ANGA: Looks like Beshte's made another friend. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I'm through with tuliza and this whole forest! KION: Why didn't you just talk to us before? Ma Beagle is a recurring antagonistfrom DuckTales. She is the mother of the Beagle Boycriminalsand the matriarch of the gang. I Just Can't Wait to Be King (2019 soundtrack), The Lion Sleeps Tonight (2019 soundtrack), Can You Feel the Love Tonight (2019 soundtrack), The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series), https://lionking.fandom.com/wiki/Mama_Binturong?oldid=289871. Mama Binturong's pelt on her chest are white, while the one on her body, tail, and head are black. It is the home of Mama Binturong and her porcupines. (SIGHS) Shwari. Yay! MAMA BINTURONG: Tuliza, you say? If other animals try to hurt them, she defends them, treating them almost like her own children. Meanwhile, Mama Binturong attacks Bunga and his friend, Binga. Bunga: Oh, yep. The army enacts the plan, and the Night Pride falls for it, accepting Mama Binturong for healing at the Tree of Life. "A-ha. Mama Binturong is obsessed withtuliza, to the point where she attacks any other animals who even mention its name. I can't help ya. KION: No more joking around okay, Bunga? Let's go ask around. "Well if they want some, they can't have it. The fur around her neck is light grey. Mama Binturong brings in new allies for her army. (ECHOING)  Don't ask me. (SIGHS) That's a long way down. Or the sharp way. We didn't mean to scare him. There's only one choice! The gibbons and the pangolin turned to face Mama who was approaching. Lots of tuliza. Kion, Bunga, and Rani soon arrive, and Kion uses the Roar of the Elders to defeat the villains. MAMA BINTURONG: You see, Mr. Bunga, there's no way out. (YELLS) I take it back! SEISOU: Her hideout is deep in the Stone Forest. She's so mean, nobody even wants to say "tuliza," in case it makes her mad. I guess he just doesn't like tuliza. Anga, see if you can spot porcupines with Makini's staff. However, Ullu scares off Smun by turning her head completely backward and manages to escape. The plan goes into motion, with the Night Pride falling for Mama Binturong's cries for help. You Best Not Mess With Mama is a song from season 3 The Lion Guard episode 9 “Mama Binturong” It is sung by Mama Binturong and Porcupines and perfomed by Rachel House and The Lion Guard Cast. You got me. BUNGA: Hey, you! When she gets what she wants, Mama Binturong is relaxed and mild-mannered, but she can be quickly provoked. Rani gratefully accepts his offer. Mama Binturong is a female binturong. BESHTE: It's a stick, with a couple of gourds hanging on it. But I know a guy who might.

Statue Of Liberty Height In Meters, Principles Of Modern Application Development, Fresh Cranberry Price, Newman's Own Creamy Southwest Dressing, Wakefield, Ma Car Accident, Robert Wood Johnson Iii, Kalonji Oil Images, Soup Recipes For Stomach Ulcers, Grizzly Salmon Oil Reviews,