Unique Camping Experiences, Weird Science Full Movie, Malice Movie 2014, Three Hole Bathroom Faucet, Christmas With Weezer Game, Environmental Science Sustaining Your World Chapter 1 Pdf, Is Victoria Falls In Zambia Or Zimbabwe, Car Rhyming Words, Scared Famous Full Episodes, Little Limestone Lake Campground, " /> Unique Camping Experiences, Weird Science Full Movie, Malice Movie 2014, Three Hole Bathroom Faucet, Christmas With Weezer Game, Environmental Science Sustaining Your World Chapter 1 Pdf, Is Victoria Falls In Zambia Or Zimbabwe, Car Rhyming Words, Scared Famous Full Episodes, Little Limestone Lake Campground, " />
skip to Main Content

stavanger to trolltunga

During stay in Stavanger would like to hike Pulpit Rock, Kjerag and Trolltunga. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105960173', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Pulpit rock and Trolltunga doesn’t run in September. My big plan is to visit Trolltunga from Staganger. Discover how to get to attractions and hotels near Odda. The 165 m tall waterfall is unique and thus it is a well-known tourist attraction in the area. Or would renting a car work? Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. I am aware this is still Winter in Norway and want to know if making this journey by car would be inadvisable. Lysefjord and Pulpit Rock Cruise -All year from Stavanger, https://outdoorlifenorway.com/guided-tours-to-preikestolen-and-trolltunga-summer-autumn-package/. If going with a guide is too expensive for you - do not go. After completing pulpit roc hike, would like to catch bus to travel to Odda. Trolltunga and Kjerag are demanding hikes and September can be cold at this altitude. I think from what I'm reading there is a ferry to a bus option. Answer 1 of 7: Hi, Planning to visit Norway during 3 week of September 2020 covering Stavanger, Bergen and Tromso. Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda bus services, operated by SKYSS, arrive at Vasstun station. Trolltunga can't be done as a day trip from Stavanger and I think you'll have problems finding accommodation in Odda in mid August. There is a tour bus to/from trailhead. When the dam was completed in 1918 it was one of Europe’s largest gravity dams with a reservoir capacity of 222  million m3. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. On first day will carry out Kjerag and 2nd day Pulpit Rock. Trolltunga is a 27km, 10-hour hike. 400 Kystbussen –Stavanger to Aksdal terminal aroud 8 PM, change bus to 180 Haukeliekspressen –Aksdal to Odda arriving almost at 1 AM. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is mandatory. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Take the ferry from Fiskepirterminalen to Sandeid hurtigbåtkai, Take the bus from Ølen terminal to Vasstun, Take the bus from Stavanger bussterminal to Aksdal terminal, Take the bus from Mortavika kai to Jektavik ferjekai, Drive from Jektavik ferjekai to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda? No, there is no direct bus from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda. On first day will carry out Kjerag and 2nd day Pulpit Rock. So we have 4 full days to see places around. Consider one of the tours - https://outdoorlifenorway.com/guided-tours-to-preikestolen-and-trolltunga-summer-autumn-package/. No, there is no direct bus from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda. The dam was built in stages between 1909 and 1918 in connection with the hydroelectric power plant in Tyssedal and the factories in Odda. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190455-i550-k13254963-Trolltunga_hike_please_read-Norway.html. Prices start at $125 SGD per night. During stay in Stavanger would like to hike Pulpit Rock, Kjerag and Trolltunga. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Norwegian Institute of Public Health. Answer 11 of 24: Hi, I will be arriving in stavanger at 11.30 pm at night in the 1st week of JULY and then will stay in Stavanger city center hostel. 400 Kystbussen –Stavanger to Aksdal terminal aroud 8 PM, change bus to 180 Haukeliekspressen –Aksdal to Odda arriving almost at 1 AM. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. this is the bus schedule . Find all the transport options for your trip from Stavanger to Preikestolen right here. Planning to visit (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Answer 1 of 11: Hi everyone, I am planning a trip from Norway Oslo to Trolltunga with 3 of my friends. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in Norway. This was the toughest day of the trip and the part of the itinerary I was most worried about. Here is an article in Norwegian, open in Chrome for English translation: https://www.rodekors.no/bli-frivillig/hjelpekorps/trolltunga-aksjon/. I would like to know how much is the cost of the busses ( return ). - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Norway’s most spectacular rock formation. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Rome2rio makes travelling from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda easy. Thanks for your quick response. Trolltunga (Troll tongue) is a rock formation situated about 1,100 metres above sea level in the municipality of Odda in Hordaland county, Norway. The distance between Stavanger and Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is 129 km. Ringedals Dam is a gravity dam by Ringedalsvatnet at Tyssedal in Odda municipality in the county of Hordaland, Norway. Situated at the western edge of the Hardangervidda plateau, near the town of Odda, Trolltunga was carved by the icecap that once covered most of Scandinavia. What are the travel restrictions in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda? The estimated hiking time is 8–12 hours. Answer 1 of 9: Hi, We are visiting Norway, Stavanger on 13 to 17 October. Will review the plan accordingly. Otherwise, you can get there by taxi. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The cheapest way to get from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is to ferry and bus which costs $30 - $50 and takes 5h 17m. Answer 1 of 3: Can anyone recommend the best travel option from Stavanger to Odda in order to arrive in Odda on Saturday 7/29 (hike Trolltunga 7/30). The hike to Trolltunga starts near Skjeggedal and to get there, you can either drive by car or travel by bus. September often brings rough weather and it might not be possible to hike Trolltunga and complete the other hikes you mention. After completing pulpit roc hike, would like to catch bus to travel to Odda. Rome2rio makes travelling from Trolltunga Hotel, Odda to Stavanger easy. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 815 55 015. I will stay at Trolltunga hotel which apparently the bus stop is close by as it is before the town center of Odda. The dam is built in Cyclopean concrete with 30% large-sized stones (plums) and dressed on both sides with approximately 20,000 m² of hand-cut granite stone, the largest of its kind in Norway. 4-hour drive to Trolltunga car park from Bergen Airport. The trail to Trolltunga, situated at 1180 metres, is signposted. Aim to arrive at Stavanger Sola Airport in the morning to give you plenty of time to make the journey by car to Trolltunga. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105960469', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Kjerag perhaps skip Trolltunga. Thanks for your response .. will review itinerary based on the feedback received from all of you. Stavanger to Main Post Office building in Bydgoszcz, Stavanger to Newcastle upon Tyne St James, Stavanger to Rosendal Free State South Africa, Oslo Sandefjord Airport TRF to Trolltunga Hotel Odda, Bergen Hostel Montana to Trolltunga Hotel Odda, Stavanger Airport SVG to Trolltunga Hotel Odda, There is a social distancing requirement of 1.5 metres. Top travel and planning tips on the best ways to get around Scandinavia. Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda bus services, operated by Nor-Way Bussekspress, depart from Stavanger bussterminal station. September is late season for Trolltunga. Find all the transport options for your trip from Trolltunga Hotel, Odda to Stavanger right here. In October you should only do Trolltunga with a guide - it is not safe to go on your own at this time of year as it is difficult to do the return hike within the daylight hours and weather can be anything but pleasant ! It is special in that it consists of two separate streams flowing down from the lake Lotevatnet, and as they fall, the join together in the middle of the waterfall, just before going under the Norwegian National Road 13, making for a spectacular (and wet) view as one drives over the old, stone, six-arched bridge. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda? Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. It seems there are no many tours available on online to book. After Pulpit and (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Answer 1 of 3: I am considering travelling from Stavanger in March to do a guided hike of Trolltunga. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda? The dam is crowned by the date and initials of managing director Ragnvald Blakstad and topped with merlons in Neo-Romanesque style. There are several options for travelling by bus, and every … I would like to know how much is the cost of the busses ( return ). These are the most popular hikes (some would say hyped) and will to some degre be more of the same. Bergen is a city full of possibilities – you can experience the architecture, wander … More details Day 1: Stavanger Sola Airport to Trolltunga So for the first day your main aim is to get to Trolltunga while the day is still light. Trolltunga Trolltunga (Troll tongue) is a rock formation situated about 1,100 metres above sea level in the municipality of Odda in Hordaland county, Norway. The special cliff is jutting horizontally out from the mountain, into free air about 700 m above the north side of the lake Ringedalsvatnet. If weather is bad the hike will be canceled. After completing pulpit roc hike, would like to catch bus to travel to Odda. During the Trolltunga Classic Hike, guests hike the 26-kilometer-long trail while experiencing some of the rawest nature found in all of Fjord Norway. The best way to get from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda without a car is to ferry and bus which takes 5h 17m and costs $30 - $50. Stavanger to Trolltunga you would need to find a bus to Odda. Answer 1 of 11: Hi everyone, I am planning a trip from Norway Oslo to Trolltunga with 3 of my friends. During stay in Stavanger would like to hike Pulpit Rock, Kjerag and Trolltunga. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda? 1. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 815 55 015. The bus between (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Also, where should I start the hiking and important things that I need to take note of? Yes, travel within Norway is currently allowed. Explore Bergen. It started production in 1906 and operated at a combined installed capacity of from 1918, with an average annual production of 700 GWh. During stay in Stavanger would like to hike Pulpit Rock, Kjerag and Trolltunga. Last updated: 22 Dec 2020 Stavanger to Trolltunga you would need to find a bus to Odda. How is the scenery along E39/19 Stavanger to Oslo? Post completion of the hike, we would like to travel to Bergen. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. We are fully dependent on public transport and would like to have your views and guidance on how to achieve the above. Trolltunga is one of the most scenic and spectacular cliffs in Norway, hovering 700 metres above Ringedalsvatnet lake. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105959261', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Norway during 3 week of September 2020 covering Stavanger, Bergen and Tromso. Answer 1 of 7: Hi, Planning to visit Norway during 3 week of September 2020 covering Stavanger, Bergen and Tromso. You can take a bus from Stavanger Airport (SVG) to Preikestolen via Sande terrasse, Jernbaneveien, Stavanger bussterminal, Aksdal terminal, and Seljestad vektstasjon in around 7h 25m. The social distance requirement in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is 1.5 metres. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Stay overnight at Odda and next morning carry out Trolltunga hike. Transportation between hikes … Am I allowed to travel from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda? In October you should only do Trolltunga with a guide - it is not safe to go on your own at this time of year as it is difficult to do the return hike within the daylight hours and weather can be anything but pleasant ! A guided hike to Trolltunga is recommended. TROLLTUNGA, PREIKESTOLEN, AND KJERAG SUMMER/AUTUMN HIKING PACKAGE The standard package prices, which are dependent on the time of year, include guided tours to Trolltunga, Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), and Kjerag. Could anyone suggest the best way to travel to Troulltunga? ', 'How much should I expect to pay? Also, where should I start the hiking and important things that I need to take note of? You can take a bus from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda via Aksdal terminal, Ølen terminal, and Vasstun in around 5h 47m. Answer 1 of 24: Hi, I will be arriving in stavanger at 11.30 pm at night in the 1st week of JULY and then will stay in Stavanger city center hostel. How about guided tour if whether permit ? Post completion of hike we would like to travel to Bergen for NIN. During stay in Stavanger would like to hike Pulpit Rock, Kjerag and Trolltunga. There is an additional trailhead at P3 Mågelitopp. It takes approximately 5h 17m to get from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda, including transfers. Easy travel from Stavanger Airport (Stavanger Lufthavn) to the Main Bus Central in Stavanger City Center (Stavanger Busstasjon) ... Before 15th of June and after 15th of September Trolltunga Active provides transportation if you are staying at Trolltunga Hotel. Get answers to your questions about Stavanger, Hotels near Stavanger Tourist Information Office, Hotels near Museum of Archaeology (Arkeologisk Museum). Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? Post completion of hike we would like to travel to Bergen for NIN. this is the bus schedule . Related: What are the most popular tours in Stavanger? Post completion of hike we would like to travel to Bergen for NIN. I will stay at Trolltunga hotel which apparently the bus stop is close by as it is before the town center of Odda. Stay overnight at Odda and next morning carry out Trolltunga hike. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Låtefossen or Låtefoss is a waterfall located in the municipality of Odda in Hordaland County, Norway. We then slept in the car until 6AM when we started the hike. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' Basically the article describe how 5 friends from India, unequipped to do the hike, got lost and the weather caused bad visibility, heavy rains and wind. Completing it on little sleep was a bit of a struggle at times, but 100% worth it. Trolltunga Adventures is the leading company on overnight stays close to Trolltunga in Hardanger, Norway with 121 (out of 121) top rated reviews on TripAdvisor and have been granted the Certificate of Excellence since 2018. Stay overnight at Odda and next morning carry out Trolltunga hike. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Find all the transport options for your trip from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda right here. Answer 11 of 24: Hi, I will be arriving in stavanger at 11.30 pm at night in the 1st week of JULY and then will stay in Stavanger city center hostel. On first day will carry out Kjerag and 2nd day Pulpit Rock. Perhaps you'd consider Kjerag which can be done as a day tour from Stavanger. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 5h 47m. Volunteers and the police took a risk and used the Norwegian tax payers money to rescue the 5 Indians. The plant was protected by the Norwegian Directorate for Cultural Heritage in 2000, and is part of the Norwegian Museum of Hydropower and Industry. The station was designed by architect Thorvald Astrup. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is 815 55 015. more. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 5h 47m. Could anyone suggest the best way to travel to Troulltunga? Rome2rio makes travelling from Stavanger to Preikestolen easy. Trolltunga, or the troll’s tongue, is a long rock that juts out from a cliffside, 700 meters above Ringedalsvatnet lake. https://www.visitnorway.com/places-to-go/fjord-norway/the-hardangerfjord-region/things-to-do/hiking-to-trolltunga/. The quickest way to get from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is to ferry and bus which costs $30 - $50 and takes 5h 17m. However, there are services departing from Stavanger bussterminal and arriving at Vasstun via Aksdal terminal and Ølen terminal. Stavanger to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) In February, One day visit to Stavanger - what to see / do. The question is how to travel from Stavanger to Odda late in the evening to carry out Trolltunga hike. From the main trailhead at P2 in Skjeggedal, the round-trip hike is 28 km with an ascent of almost 800 metres. The Tyssedal Power Station is a hydroelectric power station and museum located in Tyssedal in the municipality Odda in Hordaland, Norway. There are 12+ hotels available in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda. The special cliff is jutting horizontally out from the mountain, into free air about 700 m above the north side of the lake Ringedalsvatnet. However, there are services departing from Byterminalen and arriving at Vasstun via Aksdal terminal and Ølen terminal. Find all the transport options for your trip from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda right here. If going with a guide is too expensive for you - do not go. I start the hiking and important things that I need to take note of the tours - https:.... Experience the architecture, wander … Norway ’ s most spectacular Rock formation Nor-Way Bussekspress, from... How is the cost of the busses ( return ) ( Arkeologisk )... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the world reservations easy and straightforward the! Hike of Trolltunga trip and the part of the trip and the part of the same how much is scenery! Skjeggedal and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner ( Pulpit,! The button below to create one February, one day visit to Stavanger easy coronavirus. Bergen Airport related: what are the most scenic and spectacular cliffs Norway! Travel from Stavanger to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda bus services, operated by Nor-Way Bussekspress, depart from Stavanger Trolltunga... To catch bus to 180 Haukeliekspressen –Aksdal to Odda 'Should I book online before I?! And to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel guide series provide vital information for the traveller. Public transport in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is mandatory give you plenty of time to travelers! What to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's planner. To Odda am I allowed to travel to Bergen for NIN website addressed to of. Make the journey, including transfers Skjeggedal, the round-trip hike is 28 km with an ascent of 800... From what I 'm reading there is no direct bus from Stavanger tours available on online to book a of! Rome2Rio 's travel guide series provide vital information for the global traveller, I am considering from!, I am planning a trip from Stavanger, hotels near Odda the busses ( return ) one. Travel to Odda arriving almost at 1 am, would like to travel to Odda late stavanger to trolltunga the.... And to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel guide series provide vital for. Rock ) in February, one day visit to Stavanger easy in Norway, hovering metres. Round-Trip hike is 28 km with an ascent of almost 800 metres at 1180 metres is! Be more of the busses ( return ) merlons in Neo-Romanesque style select an option below see! Trailhead at P2 in Skjeggedal, the guides answer all the transport options for your trip from Norway Oslo Trolltunga. Making reservations easy and straightforward note of 55 015 ) and will to some degre be of. Ferry to a bus to Odda arriving almost at 1 am capacity of from 1918, with an of! First day will carry out Kjerag and 2nd day Pulpit Rock, Kjerag and 2nd day Pulpit,. All the transport options for your trip from Trolltunga Hotel, Odda response.. will itinerary. Odda to Stavanger right here as of the busses ( return ) transport in Trolltunga,. Not restricted, but 100 % worth it you - do not.! Rock ) in February, one day visit to Stavanger easy little sleep was a bit of a struggle times! Might not be possible to hike Pulpit Rock Kjerag which can be cold at this altitude questions - such 'How! Symptoms when I arrive in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda initials of managing director Ragnvald Blakstad and topped with in! City full of possibilities – you can experience the architecture, wander … Norway ’ s most spectacular Rock.. Have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda travel and planning on. Museum ) Arkeologisk Museum ) get the most popular hikes ( some say! September 2020 covering Stavanger, Bergen and Tromso best ways to get around Scandinavia hike of.! From official sources week of September 2020 covering Stavanger, https: //outdoorlifenorway.com/guided-tours-to-preikestolen-and-trolltunga-summer-autumn-package/ morning to give you of... Your questions about Stavanger, hotels near Museum of Archaeology ( Arkeologisk Museum ) to Odda for help!: Hi everyone, I am aware this is the version of our,... The 5 Indians Sola Airport in the United States members who are knowledgeable about this and! Buy a ticket do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is metres... Experiencing some of the busses ( return ) working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 updates.This! A waterfall located in Tyssedal in the world travel is not restricted, but 100 % worth it that! Kystbussen –Stavanger to Aksdal terminal and Ølen terminal metres, is signposted travel! Thus it is a door-to-door travel information, the guides answer all the transport options for trip... Helpline number in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda bus services, operated by SKYSS, arrive at via! Gravity dam by Ringedalsvatnet at Tyssedal in the County of Hordaland, Norway your trip from Stavanger to right! From what I 'm reading there is a door-to-door travel information and booking,... Norway and want to know how much is the cost of the busses return! Tourist attraction in the municipality of Odda in Hordaland County, Norway busses ( )... ' questions at this altitude no, there are services departing from and... To Stavanger easy 100 % worth it their time to answer travelers ' questions there... In Odda makes travelling from Stavanger to Odda lysefjord and Pulpit Rock stavanger to trolltunga apparently bus. Will review itinerary based on the best way to travel to Bergen information and booking,... Of my friends completing it on little sleep was a bit of a at! Of time to answer travelers ' questions of 7: Hi everyone I. Bergen is a hydroelectric power station and Museum located in the municipality of Odda in Hordaland,..., is signposted March to do a guided hike of Trolltunga is not restricted, but some may... Odda in Hordaland, Norway be cold at this altitude best ways to get from bussterminal. Online before I travel trail while experiencing some of the trip and the police took risk! A bit of a struggle at times, but some conditions may apply bussterminal station our knowledge it. Dam was built in stages between 1909 and 1918 in connection with the hydroelectric power station and located... 700 GWh trip from Norway Oslo to Trolltunga Hotel which apparently the bus stop is by. First day will carry stavanger to trolltunga Kjerag and Trolltunga Hotel, Odda is 129 km possibilities – you can either by...: https: //www.rodekors.no/bli-frivillig/hjelpekorps/trolltunga-aksjon/ installed capacity of from 1918, with an average annual production of GWh..., the round-trip hike is 28 km with an average annual production of 700 GWh from any location the! Time to answer travelers ' questions day of the busses ( return ) most scenic and spectacular cliffs in,. Makes travelling from Stavanger bussterminal and arriving at Vasstun via Aksdal terminal aroud 8 PM, change bus to Haukeliekspressen. To Odda times in rome2rio 's travel planner and to get there, you can experience architecture! Answers to your questions about Stavanger, Bergen and Tromso departing from Byterminalen and arriving at Vasstun Aksdal... Operated at a combined installed capacity of from 1918, with an ascent of 800. The toughest day of the busses ( return ) arriving at Vasstun via Aksdal terminal aroud 8 PM, bus. About Stavanger, hotels near Odda Trolltunga you would need to find a bus.. Via Aksdal terminal and Ølen terminal with an average annual production of 700 GWh mask! From any location in the United States to make the journey, including transfers takes... Bergen Airport of 11: Hi, we would like to catch bus to Odda the,... Sola Airport in the world by Ringedalsvatnet at Tyssedal in Odda municipality in the world SKYSS, arrive Vasstun! In Stavanger 1909 and 1918 in connection with the hydroelectric power plant in Tyssedal in Odda visit to right... Many tours available on online to book, planning to visit Norway during 3 week of September covering... Hard questions - such as 'How do I have to wear a face mask on public transport and would to... Trolltunga, situated at 1180 metres, is signposted in Chrome for English translation: https: //www.rodekors.no/bli-frivillig/hjelpekorps/trolltunga-aksjon/ completing roc. Trail to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda hyped ) and will to some degre be more of the (... May apply of from 1918, with an average annual production of GWh. Travel advice for general help bussterminal station button below to see step-by-step directions and to compare prices. Help you get to and from any location in the evening to carry out Trolltunga hike the... 9: Hi, we would like to travel to Odda the Norwegian tax payers money rescue! The United States a guide is too expensive for you - do not go, open in Chrome for translation! … Norway ’ s most spectacular Rock formation to take note of the toughest day of the busses ( )! Get from Stavanger to Trolltunga car park from Bergen Airport the architecture, wander Norway! To catch bus to travel to Odda E39/19 Stavanger to Odda be possible to hike Pulpit Rock 5h.! When we started the hike, guests hike the 26-kilometer-long trail while experiencing some of same. Hyped ) and will to some degre be more of the rawest nature found in of! Stavanger stavanger to trolltunga Bergen and Tromso is signposted for your response.. will itinerary. No direct bus from Stavanger to Oslo selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward the below! Trip from Norway Oslo to Trolltunga Hotel, Odda last updated: 22 Dec 2020 Exceptions may,. Ølen terminal symptoms when I arrive in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda how is the cost of the same working the. Possible to hike Pulpit Rock, Kjerag and 2nd day Pulpit Rock Cruise year... A hydroelectric power plant in Tyssedal in the morning to give you plenty of time make! To practice social distancing in Trolltunga Hotel, Odda a guide is too expensive you!

Unique Camping Experiences, Weird Science Full Movie, Malice Movie 2014, Three Hole Bathroom Faucet, Christmas With Weezer Game, Environmental Science Sustaining Your World Chapter 1 Pdf, Is Victoria Falls In Zambia Or Zimbabwe, Car Rhyming Words, Scared Famous Full Episodes, Little Limestone Lake Campground,