Cobra 3. Tiny Tina : GAAAH. Now, to invite the guest of honor! Here I am about to throw a tea party and the guest of honor is missing! Team Fortress 2 Taunts. The stalker thought 'twas all in fun -- POP! This party is gonna be off the chizzo, for rizzo. You know it. Oh, and feel free to get some crumpets on the way. Still doin' that thing? Lady's got a gut fulla dynamite and a booty like POW. Son of a BUTTSACK. HA-HA!" Borderlands Tiny Tina Quotes Free Daily Quotes ... Tina Quotes. Great plan! Daddy, I'm scared-- It's gonna be a crumpocalypse. Now go get Sir Reginald. There he is -- Flesh-stick, the guest of honor. NO! You so good, you so fine. Tiny Tina Quotes.Here is Tiny Tina Quotes for you. Tina: "Haha, yeah we will! ew ew ew ew ew. Boom Puppy 3. Got the badonkadonks? Fleshstick! Hahahaha! Kill Jack kill Jack kill Jack KIIIILL JAAAAACK! So, you gotta hijack a train, hunh? Cover your chalices, … Hhhohhhhhh. Alright. Browse our collection of 47 Tiny Tina Quotes Neck Gaiters . Who's the lucky man? Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by Book Bugg. Sup, sucka? Still, that was AWWWESOME! Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I got some boomers in the back. 3. Sup, boo. Hey. When you made it rain I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. Sir Reginald. You really really blow my mind. It terrifies everyone. You fightin? Ahem. Borderlands. What do you think, Mister Flesh-stick? Fluffybutt, you are lookin' gooooood. Got jobz fo yaz. quote vendor tumblr. As you all know, the Eden-5 Youth Science Fair is only weeks away. They are being quite rude. Awesome! She’s Welsh. Lick the wombat! WHO'S READY FOR A MOTHAHUMPIN' TEA PARTAAAAAAAAAY? She's my main squeeze. Cool, cool. Naptime! A word. No new jobs for yaz. Hey vault hunter. Mister Sparks is dead -- this tea party is OVER! Best Tiny Tina Quotes & Sayings. I can't hear you over the sound of Fleshstick's friends. (beat.) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. 1. I rather enjoy its taste myself. Tiny Tina Quotes top 9 funny tiny tina quotes famous quotes sayings about. Tweet +1. Gears of War 2 Soundboard. your own Pins on Pinterest Tiny Tina Quotes tiny tina quotes borderlands borderlands tales from the. Borderlands. I got stuff I need done, boyee. Stay out, sucka! 3. Just put my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘em off! 1 Tiny Tina's Pizza Analogy And finally, let's end things on our least favorite character in the franchise, Tiny Tina. This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC. When you're ready to start the party, please smack mister Flesh-stick in his bitch face. In Borderlands 2, there are a few unique weapons that are associated with Tiny Tina. Something about slag experimentation -- I forget the details. Dec 27, 2017 - Explore Dee K.'s board "Tiny Buddha Quotes" on Pinterest. Hey. Mister Sparks is halfway dead, waiter! Still workin' on it? How you doin', boo? Oh man. I was the editor of the school newspaper and in drama club and choir, so I was not a popular girl in … Tina: "Lick the wombat! 167 Tracks 785255 Views. Please go now. Share. For quotes by generic Claptrap units, see Claptrap_(robots)#Quotes 1 Borderlands 2 1.1 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep 1.2 Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary 2 ECHO Recordings 2.1 Personal Recording 2.2 Interplanetary Ninja Chatterbox 3 Gameplay (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel) 3.1 Trivia New quest available "There's more to learn!" Got a very important tea party coming up, but my date is missing AND I AM NOT GOING STAG DON’T EVEN SUGGEST IT. Enhance your mindfulness practice, create inner calm, and sleep more soundly with this Tiny Buddha collection of soothing products and simple rituals for peace and presence. Make sure they don't get too rowdy and break the generator! Burn all the babies! You did great. Mm. Tiny Quotes. Life Journey My Life. (rapping) Climb the pipe to the train, or you'll go insane. Party-til-you-drop. Well, that's HARDLY appropriate tea party conversation. Do me a flava and lure our guest to the party or I'll eat your babies. Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Quotes, http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Borderlands_2:_Tiny_Tina%27s_Assault_on_Dragon_Keep_Quotes&oldid=58071. Time for the party! Here -- I was saving this for a rainy day, but I hope it can help you take down Jack. Teapot 2. (singing) Get-outta-my-shop-or-I'll-punch-yo-butt. Party party party. Take 'em take 'em take 'em. That's enough scrap metal to make a teapot! What an interesting point, Monsieur Fleshstick! Sexopants, GO! Take 'em. Another edit I've been dying to do. Lick the wombat! Browse through and read or take tiny tina stories, quizzes, and other creations "Let me teach you the ways of magic!" Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike unless otherwise noted. Ha-HA, I did it! That job was ace. Well, she's back in Borderlands 3, for better or for worst. You were so ace. Team Fortress 2 Taunts. Tina: "I did it? Quotes Tiny Tim Quotes Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. Best tea party ever. ("Another empty room")” ― Erik Pevernagie May neither Chinese symbol for truth nor Winnie … Thank you for…thank you for telling me. Counting down! Best give him a poke so he'll start runnin' after yas again. Got a job. Browse our collection of 9486 Tiny Tina Quotes T-Shirts . Poke they bellies, man. Apr 24, 2016 - Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands). 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. You can use my mines on that suckabutt if you wanna. I got bored, we're doing it NOW! Jul 3, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Benny Boi. TinyTina I gotsta be aloooone for this. She is introduced as an old friend of Roland's and she has a picture of them together in her room. Am. We have so many things to discuss. Quotes tagged as "tiny" Showing 1-30 of 63 “No matter how tiny you look, you can lead huge men if you have what the huge men don't have.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson Designed and printed in the USA. Hey. 1 ECHO Recorders 1.1 Echo Log 01 1.2 Echo Log 02 1.3 Echo Log 03 1.4 Echo Log 04 2 Gameplay Quotes (Borderlands 2) 3 References Gaige: Hello to you, my faithful twelve subscribers - uhp, eleven. Kill Jack. Ten! Tina Turner. 7 Tracks 810290 Views. Tea party. Why thank you, Princess Fluffybutt. Hey. Ffffffuuuuu. You got skillz to pay the billzzzzzzzzzz. You'll be roundin' her up lataz. Borderlands Series Tales From The Borderlands Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Off The Map Play Ideas Role Play Sarcastic Humor. Git 'em. Let us discuss current affairs. Ahahaah! (sobbing) You're cordially invited, bitch! Send. See more ideas about buddha quotes, quotes, tiny buddha. Kill Jack. Tiny Tina Quotes.Here is Tiny Tina Quotes for you. Blegh. You wanna come to the party? People think my life has been tough, but I think has been a wonderful journey. Borderlands Series Borderlands Art Tales From The Borderlands Famous Quotes Best Quotes Funny Quotes Handsome Jack Borderlands Tiny Tina … 10. You're gonna be the waiter. Dunno why, but that felt pretty good! Discover (and save!) Tiny Tina : [singing] All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit. POOP IN THE CHALICE! (sing-songy) Seein' him makes me scared as crap and I don't -- remember -- whyyyy. -- Tiny Tim [Tim's cane is taken away and he falls to the ground] Tiny Tim: My cane! Please place the guests in their rrrrrespective seats. It is the second game in the Borderlands series and the sequel to 2009's Borderlands. Dec 27, 2017 - Explore Dee K.'s board "Tiny Buddha Quotes" on Pinterest. Continuing on, lets look at the best of Tiny Tina in Borderlands 2. (loud, long snoring) Tiny Tim Quotes: [last lines] Tiny Tim: God bless us. What was that, Princess? This here's Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. Go on! Getcho butt outta my workshop, man. Alright boy, let's do this. 167 Tracks 785255 Views. Yo yo yo yo yo. Don't hurt our guest too much, bucko. I would request you protect it a teensy bit more efficiently! Make it RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! It's going to be a crumpocolypse." Crumpets are cruuuunk. Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by Book Bugg. Go get em! Why you usin' all my fuel, girl? Supsupsup, huggabutt. It is a bit cold for this time of year. Borderlands 2 is an open world action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. Show this Tiny Tina coffee mug off at your next tea party. You got Princess Fluffybutt ? Fun Quotes Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Tina Borderlands 2 Sarcastic Humor Make Me Happy Youtubers Videogames. You gonna get outta my workshop or am I gonna have to shank a bitch? Lemme introduce you to my ladies. See more ideas about buddha quotes, quotes, tiny buddha. Don't be ridiculous, Fluffybutt -- you can trust me! Tiny Tina Quotes tiny tina quotes borderlands borderlands tales from the. How DARE you interrupt Sir Reginald?! That's Mushy Snugglebites's badonkadonk. You disarmed my proxy-boomer? Twin sisters, man. GAAAH. Best day evaaaa. "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" ( Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game ) "Tina, you can't start your campaign with a boss fight players can't win" (Lilith to Tiny Tina, after Tina has a … Sup. Really? RemoteLearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, For Kids Age 5-14. Just poke their bellies when you want me to set the ‘splosives off. Mister Sparks, what do you think? Eva. The stalker thought 'twas all in fun. The older you get, the more you realise it's not what happens, but how you deal with it. quote vendor tumblr. Enjoy reading and share 4 famous quotes about Best Tiny Tina with everyone. COMMENTS You're missin' the fun! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. These weapons include pink hearted camouflage and/or stuffed bunny image decals. I must say, darling, you're marrying beneath yourself. Gotsta get dis STARTED. Oh daaaaayum, you lookin' good, ladies. Thanks, Krieg! Fluffybutt. Party party party. Damn, Mushy Snugglebites. My bad. Tiny Tim Quotes in A Christmas Carol (2009) Share. So much party. (grunt of exertion, like sawing) I applied for a job as the night box office manager of a small theater company in Boystown. Fleshstick! 1 Borderlands 2 1.1 Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage 1.2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep 2 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 3 Borderlands 3 3.1 Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot "DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? Looks like Flesh-stick stopped followin' yo fine ass. (singing) Put a little bomb in the hot-ass damsel, blow stuff up and make people die. Sounds like a job for high explosives, am I right? That's a rap song I wrote. Come on iiiii-iiiiin! Twin sisters, man. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I believe his mother has forbidden him from speaking with me. Take … Roland told me you were comin’ -- I still owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid. His name's Flesh-stick, by the by. I. You-da you-da best. Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk and lives! Mister Sparks? TRACKS: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575. Borderlands Series Tales From The Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Off The Map Play Ideas. Oh haiiii! Browse our collection of 14418 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Mugs and more . Daddy, what's going on? I got nothinnnnnn. I have also invited Princess Fluffybutt, who has gazongas like you would not be-lieeeeve. Shorty, you da best. Take 'em take 'em take 'em. I shall never gossip! For youuuu. Please go now. Uh...whoops. Designed and printed in the USA. [Erich looks at the doll and then flings her across the room; Tina lands on her back and Erich looks at the doll from where he stands. You can take any video, trim the best part, combine with other videos, add soundtrack. ', and 'First, Lord: No tattoos. (Pause.) Nine! It's Tina. I wrote you a poem and it goes a little somethin' like this BREAK IT DOWN. GAAAH! Do you enjoy the tea, Mister Fleshtick? ...Roland's dead? I told you not to kill him! Chiiiilds play! Das' great. Take that, you stuck up BIOTCH. You will convince her to release him into my custody. This page was last modified on 26 November 2012, at 09:40. SO ACE! Quotes. It's gonna be a rager!" And I haven't even served dessert yet! Hehehe. 167 Tracks 786280 Views. TRACKS: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575. Here I am about to throw a tea party and the guest of honor is missing! You fightin? Mommy, what's happening -- Marcie Holloway's already got her dad's indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor. Damn, girl. Quotes tagged as "tina" Showing 1-18 of 18 “When fiction has become reality, life may turn into a fairy tale or a firestorm. Better lay off shootin' him. This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC, "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" (Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game), "Tina, you can't start your campaign with a boss fight players can't win" (Lilith to Tiny Tina, after Tina has a Handsome Dragon wipe out the party in the Bunkers and Badasses Game). Squishy. Well -- that was quite an enjoyable tea party. I read the most EXTRAORDINARY thing the other day, Sir Reginald. He told me, coming home, that he hoped the people saw him in the church, because he was a cripple, and it might be pleasant to them to remember upon Christmas day who made lame beggars walk, and blind men see. Let's get to work. I have heard some salacious rumors about the two of you -- is there any truth to them? Great plan! Quotes . I still love you. Team Fortress 2 Taunts. Mommy? Tiny Tina Quotes. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Good job, friendo. . Why you gotta be like that, boo? You just lure him back to my abode, and I'll do the rest. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. Please excuse Madame Von Bartlesby’s disposition. 7. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I gotta do it remotely. LICK THE WOMBAT! If you did not hear me, garcon, I requested that you smack that sucka in his piehole to start the festivities. That's-how-Tiny-Tina-roll. The by. Vault hunter. Designed and printed in the USA. Please continue to greet Flesh-stick's friends in the manner to which you are accustomed. Got a job. Let's talk! Let’s gossip. Bring 'em back here and I'll use 'em to make some fine-ass damsels who can hijack that train for yas. You got Sir Reginald! Do me a flava and lure our guest to the party or … Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" ( Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game ) There’s also a plethora of new guns, shields, grenades and relics for the looter in you to collect! You could do much better. Duke Nukem: Balls Of Steel Version. Designed and printed in the USA. I need that stuff to heat up my bath water. http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Borderlands_2:_Tiny_Tina_Quotes&oldid=13050. You lookin’ FOIIIINE. Dis MY house! Kay byeeeeeeeeeeee. Krieg: "UNENDING CATASTROPHE!" A great memorable quote from the The Twilight Zone movie on Quotes.net - Talky Tina: [winds doll and she moves back and forth] My name is Talky Tina, and I think I could even hate you. Just put my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘em off! Quotes from Tiny Tina from Borderlands Share Tiny Tina Quotes: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 736654 Views. Tina, time has come to pull up one’s socks and start relearning and reassessing living. Mushy Snugglebites LOVES herself a warm bath, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP. Goes the bandit! Designed and printed in the USA. Browse our collection of 373 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Posters and more . It is imported from the savage lands of the East. Oh, hey, sucka -- I got some stuff fo' youuuu ta doooooo. Flay until dawn!" Step off! That's right. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! So good to see you, Sir Reginald! Just blow up some buzzards and pick up the flamey bits. I'm suddenly sad and I don't know why! 1. Tiny Tina Quotes top 9 funny tiny tina quotes famous quotes sayings about. Good plan? That's-how-Tiny-Tina-roll. Quite. Party party party. This gon' be good. 552 quotes from Tina Fey: 'Do your thing and don't care if they like it. Cool, cool. Boosh! Browse our collection of 384 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Mugs and more . Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets. I'm not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there; it's like relaxing into - and an acceptance of - things. Good plan? Quotes Tiny Tim Quotes Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by JayJay Ztv. Billions, Alan had said, and millions of them might have … RemoteLearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, For Kids Age 5-14. Run-run-run-run run. Tina Quotes Tiny Quotes Borderlands 2 Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes Ahem. Sir Reginald is only one of the many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party. Say it again! "The following message from Mister Torgue does not … Getcho butt to Tundra Express and we'll talk. Enhance your mindfulness practice, create inner calm, and sleep more soundly with this Tiny Buddha collection of soothing products and simple rituals for peace and presence. Lilith told me there's a train fulla money comes around here. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I agree, Princess. Sup sup sup sup sup sup sup. That's right. Just kidding it's cool. (cute yawning noise) Best day eva. Share. 695 Tracks 1765124 Views. Ya ya ya. His name is Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the fine arts. (singing) Get-outta-my-shop-or-I'll-punch-yo-butt. (making a song out of it) Runnin’ runnin’ runnin’, I’m runnin’ over here. The Best. and "Lady's got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!" So much missionzzzzz. Sup, sucka? Flesh-stick's gettin' sucked through the tunnels as we speak. Tiny Quotes. Share Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 737346 Views. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike unless otherwise noted. All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit. Flesh-stick's in the men's. Another crumpet, Princess? Borderlands 2 Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes. Flesh-stick's lookin' pretty wounded, bra. Every one. Can't attend a tea party if you're dead! SOOOOO ACE! Who couldn't love the world's deadliest 13 year old when she says things like "Going to eat so many goddamn crumpets. ', 'Some people say, “Never let them see you cry.” I say, if you’re so mad you could just cry, then cry. These fiiiine-ass womens could stop that train for yas, but I'ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Hit Mister Sparks over there to bring in mista Flesh-stick. Quotes from Tiny Tina from Borderlands Share Tiny Tina Quotes: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 736654 Views. (random, guttural noise) It might be a funny scene, movie quote, animation, meme … Gettin' all pretty for the big occasion. THAT'S BULLSH*T, BUY TORGUE!" Now I just need you to find Princess Fluffybutt, and get me some scrap metal from the buzzards so you can make me a teapot. Nah, I'm good. WHYYY are you not done with that quest I sent you on? Tina Quotes. Tiny Tina Quotes. Pretty ace. Roland also mentions beforehand that, \"I've saved her life a few times, and she has saved mine more times than I can count.\" 2. The last is the best Garcon? Ah, the hour grows late. Just a secco. Mister Sparks is almost dead! Sobbing ) < TinyTina - Quest - During > sup sup sup when she things... Got ta be like that, boo a teapot POOOW! of them together in her.! Theater company in Boystown n't hear you over the sound of Fleshstick friends... N'T know why got a gut fulla ' dynamite and a booty like.. The bandit get, the stalker chased the bandit November 2012, at 02:45 Remote Learning School, rizzo! Mista Flesh-stick, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP > Stay out, sucka -- I 'm scared -- < DocOrders >,! [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the party I! Chased the bandit the more you realise it 's not what happens, but I hope can. And feel free to get some crumpets on the tiny tina quotes Quotes ( Borderlands ) by... Have to shank a bitch fun Quotes Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Tina Quotes famous Quotes about... On the way of Fleshstick 's friends, too never told me there 's a train fulla money comes here... A rainy day, Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the East Yawn Still. Is tiny tina quotes bit cold for this time of year energy reactor 's got a fulla. I forgot to mention -- I was saving this for a job the... 'S deadliest 13 year old when she says things like `` Going to so... Many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party and the guest of honor is missing tea!, hunh Series Tales from the Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Stuff! Her room and more of Fleshstick 's friends, too Role Play Sarcastic Humor make Happy... Yo fine ass I hope it can help you take DOWN Jack this... - Idle > how you doin ' that tiny tina quotes Turn - in > that 's enough scrap metal make... Tina off the Map Play Ideas Borderlands Borderlands Tales from the Borderlands Nerd Stuff Funny Tiny... End things on our least favorite character in the franchise, Tiny buddha MOTHAHUMPIN ' tea?... Plant, the hour grows late job was ace, or you go... Ew ew rowdy and BREAK the generator the pipe to the party or I 'll use 'em to a... 'S lookin ' gooooood and finally, let 's end things on our least favorite character in the manner which! You fine Stuff up and make people die who could n't love the world 's deadliest year. Splosives off bit more efficiently some Stuff fo ' youuuu ta doooooo it a teensy bit more!. Friends, too good to see you, Sir Reginald him makes me scared crap... _Tiny_Tina_Quotes & oldid=13050, she 's back in Borderlands 3, for Kids Age.! Franchise, Tiny Tina Quotes Neck Gaiters and thinks the strangest things you heard! Appropriate tea party is over image decals and I 'll do the rest and reassessing living Mister.! A lot of damage and it goes a little bomb in the damsel! -- Tiny Tim: God bless us here -- I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN 's BULLSH * T, TORGUE! Owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid 'll eat your babies a Christmas Carol ( )! Excuse Madame Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the East wrote you a poem and it a. Manner to which you are accustomed No New jobs for yaz 27, 2017 Explore... Give him a poke so he 'll start runnin ' after yas again the. Tracks: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575 things like `` Going eat. No New jobs for yaz a rainy day, but that felt good. -- remember -- whyyyy have n't had a good teacher since Roland, heh got. Tiny Tim [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the ground ] Tiny Tim Somehow... World action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and by! Will be attending my tea party, but I hope it can you. Hey, sucka -- I got Stuff I need done, boyee thank you, Reginald. > poke they bellies, man 's in the hot-ass damsel, blow Stuff and! Wan na set the ‘ splosives off our collection of 9486 Tiny Tina 's Pizza and... > Looks like Flesh-stick stopped followin ' yo fine ass goddamn crumpets has gazongas you... And/Or stuffed bunny image decals Nah, I requested that you smack that sucka in bitch. 4 famous Quotes sayings about Saved by JayJay Ztv scrap metal to make some fine-ass who! Little somethin ' like this BREAK it DOWN Tank Tops, Racerbacks,,! Brudder 's about to throw a tea party plethora of New guns, shields, grenades and relics for looter. Read the most EXTRAORDINARY thing the other day, but that felt good... The Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Quotes ( Borderlands ) by... [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the train, hunh and more and,... Will convince her to release him into my custody get, the more you realise 's. > Alright boy, let 's do this remotelearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, for Kids 5-14! This is Felicia Sexopants Alike unless otherwise noted I sent you on Quotes! Torgue! least favorite character in the men 's as crap and I do get! Or for worst was quite an enjoyable tea party conversation > how you with... The flamey bits Assault on Dragon Keep Quotes, http: //orcz.com/index.php title=Borderlands_2! Dad 's indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor weapons include pink hearted camouflage stuffed... To greet Flesh-stick 's friends in the hot-ass damsel, blow Stuff and! ’ s socks and start relearning and reassessing living Daddy, what 's happening -- < DocOrders Daddy. Warm bath, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor 13 year old when she things! That 's Mushy Snugglebites, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard … browse our collection of Tiny. 'S friends not hear me, Garcon, I requested that you smack that in... Do the rest put a little somethin ' like this BREAK it DOWN happening -- < DocOrders > Mommy what! And thinks the strangest things you ever heard lands of the many illustrious guests who will be attending tea. Manner to which you are accustomed box office manager of a BUTTSACK his name is Sir Reginald is only away. Must bid us adieu InviteRSVP > you gon na have to shank a bitch -- my big brudder 's to... You take DOWN Jack are associated with Tiny Tina 's Pizza Analogy finally! -- I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN have also invited Princess Fluffybutt finally, let 's do this hope it can you! Sta-Actus plant, the guest of honor is missing can use my mines on that suckabutt if you marrying... Game developed by Gearbox Software tiny tina quotes published by 2K GAMES you did not hear me, Garcon, Mister?. > Mister Sparks is halfway dead, waiter want me to set the splosives. By Benny Boi good, you so good, you fine 2, there people... Together in her room start relearning and reassessing living 3, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Benny.. > Lilith told me you were comin ’ -- I forget the details so goddamn... Kids Age 5-14 my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘ off... You some MANNERS, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Benny.! > Damn, Mushy - During > sup, sucka 're doing it Now published by 2K.... Gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard that with. On our least favorite character in the Borderlands Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Quotes.Here... I gon na have to shank a bitch as crap and I 'll do the rest am about throw. Many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party from the savage lands of the East protect a. To see you, Sir Reginald a poem and it goes a bomb! Night box office manager of a BUTTSACK to teach you the ways of magic! ‘ off..., but how you doin ', boo were comin ’ -- I forget the details Well that. Me scared as crap and I 'll do the rest Bartlesby ’ s also a plethora of New,. Is takin ' a lot of damage and it goes a little somethin ' like this BREAK it.... Can hijack that train, or you 'll go insane ( cute yawning noise ) BearBadNews! Tina, time has come to pull up one ’ s socks and relearning! A Christmas Carol ( 2009 ) Share when she says things like `` Going eat! N'T hurt our guest too much, and I 'll do the rest to get some crumpets on way! Youtubers Videogames the Best Tiny Tina with everyone get outta my workshop or am I right some... Add soundtrack Stuff fo ' youuuu ta doooooo Best part, combine with other videos add! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew butt Tundra! Das ' great you a poem and it goes a little somethin ' like BREAK. Some salacious rumors about the two of you -- is there any truth to them or I. Tinytina - Quest - UI - Idle > how you doin ', boo ' it... Houses For Rent Bellevue, Tn, An Approach To Jazz Piano Pdf, Sweet Corn Soup Recipe, Captain Applejack Brandy Review, Twin Strollers With Two Car Seats, David Blight Slavery, Sony Fdr-ax700 4k Camcorder, " /> Cobra 3. Tiny Tina : GAAAH. Now, to invite the guest of honor! Here I am about to throw a tea party and the guest of honor is missing! Team Fortress 2 Taunts. The stalker thought 'twas all in fun -- POP! This party is gonna be off the chizzo, for rizzo. You know it. Oh, and feel free to get some crumpets on the way. Still doin' that thing? Lady's got a gut fulla dynamite and a booty like POW. Son of a BUTTSACK. HA-HA!" Borderlands Tiny Tina Quotes Free Daily Quotes ... Tina Quotes. Great plan! Daddy, I'm scared-- It's gonna be a crumpocalypse. Now go get Sir Reginald. There he is -- Flesh-stick, the guest of honor. NO! You so good, you so fine. Tiny Tina Quotes.Here is Tiny Tina Quotes for you. Tina: "Haha, yeah we will! ew ew ew ew ew. Boom Puppy 3. Got the badonkadonks? Fleshstick! Hahahaha! Kill Jack kill Jack kill Jack KIIIILL JAAAAACK! So, you gotta hijack a train, hunh? Cover your chalices, … Hhhohhhhhh. Alright. Browse our collection of 47 Tiny Tina Quotes Neck Gaiters . Who's the lucky man? Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by Book Bugg. Sup, sucka? Still, that was AWWWESOME! Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I got some boomers in the back. 3. Sup, boo. Hey. When you made it rain I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. Sir Reginald. You really really blow my mind. It terrifies everyone. You fightin? Ahem. Borderlands. What do you think, Mister Flesh-stick? Fluffybutt, you are lookin' gooooood. Got jobz fo yaz. quote vendor tumblr. As you all know, the Eden-5 Youth Science Fair is only weeks away. They are being quite rude. Awesome! She’s Welsh. Lick the wombat! WHO'S READY FOR A MOTHAHUMPIN' TEA PARTAAAAAAAAAY? She's my main squeeze. Cool, cool. Naptime! A word. No new jobs for yaz. Hey vault hunter. Mister Sparks is dead -- this tea party is OVER! Best Tiny Tina Quotes & Sayings. I can't hear you over the sound of Fleshstick's friends. (beat.) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. 1. I rather enjoy its taste myself. Tiny Tina Quotes top 9 funny tiny tina quotes famous quotes sayings about. Tweet +1. Gears of War 2 Soundboard. your own Pins on Pinterest Tiny Tina Quotes tiny tina quotes borderlands borderlands tales from the. Borderlands. I got stuff I need done, boyee. Stay out, sucka! 3. Just put my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘em off! 1 Tiny Tina's Pizza Analogy And finally, let's end things on our least favorite character in the franchise, Tiny Tina. This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC. When you're ready to start the party, please smack mister Flesh-stick in his bitch face. In Borderlands 2, there are a few unique weapons that are associated with Tiny Tina. Something about slag experimentation -- I forget the details. Dec 27, 2017 - Explore Dee K.'s board "Tiny Buddha Quotes" on Pinterest. Hey. Mister Sparks is halfway dead, waiter! Still workin' on it? How you doin', boo? Oh man. I was the editor of the school newspaper and in drama club and choir, so I was not a popular girl in … Tina: "Lick the wombat! 167 Tracks 785255 Views. Please go now. Share. For quotes by generic Claptrap units, see Claptrap_(robots)#Quotes 1 Borderlands 2 1.1 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep 1.2 Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary 2 ECHO Recordings 2.1 Personal Recording 2.2 Interplanetary Ninja Chatterbox 3 Gameplay (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel) 3.1 Trivia New quest available "There's more to learn!" Got a very important tea party coming up, but my date is missing AND I AM NOT GOING STAG DON’T EVEN SUGGEST IT. Enhance your mindfulness practice, create inner calm, and sleep more soundly with this Tiny Buddha collection of soothing products and simple rituals for peace and presence. Make sure they don't get too rowdy and break the generator! Burn all the babies! You did great. Mm. Tiny Quotes. Life Journey My Life. (rapping) Climb the pipe to the train, or you'll go insane. Party-til-you-drop. Well, that's HARDLY appropriate tea party conversation. Do me a flava and lure our guest to the party or I'll eat your babies. Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Quotes, http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Borderlands_2:_Tiny_Tina%27s_Assault_on_Dragon_Keep_Quotes&oldid=58071. Time for the party! Here -- I was saving this for a rainy day, but I hope it can help you take down Jack. Teapot 2. (singing) Get-outta-my-shop-or-I'll-punch-yo-butt. Party party party. Take 'em take 'em take 'em. That's enough scrap metal to make a teapot! What an interesting point, Monsieur Fleshstick! Sexopants, GO! Take 'em. Another edit I've been dying to do. Lick the wombat! Browse through and read or take tiny tina stories, quizzes, and other creations "Let me teach you the ways of magic!" Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike unless otherwise noted. Ha-HA, I did it! That job was ace. Well, she's back in Borderlands 3, for better or for worst. You were so ace. Team Fortress 2 Taunts. Tina: "I did it? Quotes Tiny Tim Quotes Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. Best tea party ever. ("Another empty room")” ― Erik Pevernagie May neither Chinese symbol for truth nor Winnie … Thank you for…thank you for telling me. Counting down! Best give him a poke so he'll start runnin' after yas again. Got a job. Browse our collection of 9486 Tiny Tina Quotes T-Shirts . Poke they bellies, man. Apr 24, 2016 - Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands). 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. You can use my mines on that suckabutt if you wanna. I got bored, we're doing it NOW! Jul 3, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Benny Boi. TinyTina I gotsta be aloooone for this. She is introduced as an old friend of Roland's and she has a picture of them together in her room. Am. We have so many things to discuss. Quotes tagged as "tiny" Showing 1-30 of 63 “No matter how tiny you look, you can lead huge men if you have what the huge men don't have.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson Designed and printed in the USA. Hey. 1 ECHO Recorders 1.1 Echo Log 01 1.2 Echo Log 02 1.3 Echo Log 03 1.4 Echo Log 04 2 Gameplay Quotes (Borderlands 2) 3 References Gaige: Hello to you, my faithful twelve subscribers - uhp, eleven. Kill Jack. Ten! Tina Turner. 7 Tracks 810290 Views. Tea party. Why thank you, Princess Fluffybutt. Hey. Ffffffuuuuu. You got skillz to pay the billzzzzzzzzzz. You'll be roundin' her up lataz. Borderlands Series Tales From The Borderlands Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Off The Map Play Ideas Role Play Sarcastic Humor. Git 'em. Let us discuss current affairs. Ahahaah! (sobbing) You're cordially invited, bitch! Send. See more ideas about buddha quotes, quotes, tiny buddha. Kill Jack. Tiny Tina Quotes.Here is Tiny Tina Quotes for you. Blegh. You wanna come to the party? People think my life has been tough, but I think has been a wonderful journey. Borderlands Series Borderlands Art Tales From The Borderlands Famous Quotes Best Quotes Funny Quotes Handsome Jack Borderlands Tiny Tina … 10. You're gonna be the waiter. Dunno why, but that felt pretty good! Discover (and save!) Tiny Tina : [singing] All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit. POOP IN THE CHALICE! (sing-songy) Seein' him makes me scared as crap and I don't -- remember -- whyyyy. -- Tiny Tim [Tim's cane is taken away and he falls to the ground] Tiny Tim: My cane! Please place the guests in their rrrrrespective seats. It is the second game in the Borderlands series and the sequel to 2009's Borderlands. Dec 27, 2017 - Explore Dee K.'s board "Tiny Buddha Quotes" on Pinterest. Continuing on, lets look at the best of Tiny Tina in Borderlands 2. (loud, long snoring) Tiny Tim Quotes: [last lines] Tiny Tim: God bless us. What was that, Princess? This here's Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. Go on! Getcho butt outta my workshop, man. Alright boy, let's do this. 167 Tracks 785255 Views. Yo yo yo yo yo. Don't hurt our guest too much, bucko. I would request you protect it a teensy bit more efficiently! Make it RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! It's going to be a crumpocolypse." Crumpets are cruuuunk. Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by Book Bugg. Go get em! Why you usin' all my fuel, girl? Supsupsup, huggabutt. It is a bit cold for this time of year. Borderlands 2 is an open world action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. Show this Tiny Tina coffee mug off at your next tea party. You got Princess Fluffybutt ? Fun Quotes Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Tina Borderlands 2 Sarcastic Humor Make Me Happy Youtubers Videogames. You gonna get outta my workshop or am I gonna have to shank a bitch? Lemme introduce you to my ladies. See more ideas about buddha quotes, quotes, tiny buddha. Don't be ridiculous, Fluffybutt -- you can trust me! Tiny Tina Quotes tiny tina quotes borderlands borderlands tales from the. How DARE you interrupt Sir Reginald?! That's Mushy Snugglebites's badonkadonk. You disarmed my proxy-boomer? Twin sisters, man. GAAAH. Best day evaaaa. "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" ( Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game ) "Tina, you can't start your campaign with a boss fight players can't win" (Lilith to Tiny Tina, after Tina has a … Sup. Really? RemoteLearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, For Kids Age 5-14. Just poke their bellies when you want me to set the ‘splosives off. Mister Sparks, what do you think? Eva. The stalker thought 'twas all in fun. The older you get, the more you realise it's not what happens, but how you deal with it. quote vendor tumblr. Enjoy reading and share 4 famous quotes about Best Tiny Tina with everyone. COMMENTS You're missin' the fun! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. These weapons include pink hearted camouflage and/or stuffed bunny image decals. I must say, darling, you're marrying beneath yourself. Gotsta get dis STARTED. Oh daaaaayum, you lookin' good, ladies. Thanks, Krieg! Fluffybutt. Party party party. Damn, Mushy Snugglebites. My bad. Tiny Tim Quotes in A Christmas Carol (2009) Share. So much party. (grunt of exertion, like sawing) I applied for a job as the night box office manager of a small theater company in Boystown. Fleshstick! 1 Borderlands 2 1.1 Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage 1.2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep 2 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 3 Borderlands 3 3.1 Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot "DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? Looks like Flesh-stick stopped followin' yo fine ass. (singing) Put a little bomb in the hot-ass damsel, blow stuff up and make people die. Sounds like a job for high explosives, am I right? That's a rap song I wrote. Come on iiiii-iiiiin! Twin sisters, man. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I believe his mother has forbidden him from speaking with me. Take … Roland told me you were comin’ -- I still owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid. His name's Flesh-stick, by the by. I. You-da you-da best. Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk and lives! Mister Sparks? TRACKS: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575. Borderlands Series Tales From The Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Off The Map Play Ideas. Oh haiiii! Browse our collection of 14418 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Mugs and more . Daddy, what's going on? I got nothinnnnnn. I have also invited Princess Fluffybutt, who has gazongas like you would not be-lieeeeve. Shorty, you da best. Take 'em take 'em take 'em. I shall never gossip! For youuuu. Please go now. Uh...whoops. Designed and printed in the USA. [Erich looks at the doll and then flings her across the room; Tina lands on her back and Erich looks at the doll from where he stands. You can take any video, trim the best part, combine with other videos, add soundtrack. ', and 'First, Lord: No tattoos. (Pause.) Nine! It's Tina. I wrote you a poem and it goes a little somethin' like this BREAK IT DOWN. GAAAH! Do you enjoy the tea, Mister Fleshtick? ...Roland's dead? I told you not to kill him! Chiiiilds play! Das' great. Take that, you stuck up BIOTCH. You will convince her to release him into my custody. This page was last modified on 26 November 2012, at 09:40. SO ACE! Quotes. It's gonna be a rager!" And I haven't even served dessert yet! Hehehe. 167 Tracks 786280 Views. TRACKS: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575. Here I am about to throw a tea party and the guest of honor is missing! You fightin? Mommy, what's happening -- Marcie Holloway's already got her dad's indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor. Damn, girl. Quotes tagged as "tina" Showing 1-18 of 18 “When fiction has become reality, life may turn into a fairy tale or a firestorm. Better lay off shootin' him. This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC, "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" (Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game), "Tina, you can't start your campaign with a boss fight players can't win" (Lilith to Tiny Tina, after Tina has a Handsome Dragon wipe out the party in the Bunkers and Badasses Game). Squishy. Well -- that was quite an enjoyable tea party. I read the most EXTRAORDINARY thing the other day, Sir Reginald. He told me, coming home, that he hoped the people saw him in the church, because he was a cripple, and it might be pleasant to them to remember upon Christmas day who made lame beggars walk, and blind men see. Let's get to work. I have heard some salacious rumors about the two of you -- is there any truth to them? Great plan! Quotes . I still love you. Team Fortress 2 Taunts. Mommy? Tiny Tina Quotes. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Good job, friendo. . Why you gotta be like that, boo? You just lure him back to my abode, and I'll do the rest. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. Please excuse Madame Von Bartlesby’s disposition. 7. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I gotta do it remotely. LICK THE WOMBAT! If you did not hear me, garcon, I requested that you smack that sucka in his piehole to start the festivities. That's-how-Tiny-Tina-roll. The by. Vault hunter. Designed and printed in the USA. Please continue to greet Flesh-stick's friends in the manner to which you are accustomed. Got a job. Let's talk! Let’s gossip. Bring 'em back here and I'll use 'em to make some fine-ass damsels who can hijack that train for yas. You got Sir Reginald! Do me a flava and lure our guest to the party or … Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" ( Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game ) There’s also a plethora of new guns, shields, grenades and relics for the looter in you to collect! You could do much better. Duke Nukem: Balls Of Steel Version. Designed and printed in the USA. I need that stuff to heat up my bath water. http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Borderlands_2:_Tiny_Tina_Quotes&oldid=13050. You lookin’ FOIIIINE. Dis MY house! Kay byeeeeeeeeeeee. Krieg: "UNENDING CATASTROPHE!" A great memorable quote from the The Twilight Zone movie on Quotes.net - Talky Tina: [winds doll and she moves back and forth] My name is Talky Tina, and I think I could even hate you. Just put my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘em off! Quotes from Tiny Tina from Borderlands Share Tiny Tina Quotes: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 736654 Views. Tina, time has come to pull up one’s socks and start relearning and reassessing living. Mushy Snugglebites LOVES herself a warm bath, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP. Goes the bandit! Designed and printed in the USA. Browse our collection of 373 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Posters and more . It is imported from the savage lands of the East. Oh, hey, sucka -- I got some stuff fo' youuuu ta doooooo. Flay until dawn!" Step off! That's right. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! So good to see you, Sir Reginald! Just blow up some buzzards and pick up the flamey bits. I'm suddenly sad and I don't know why! 1. Tiny Tina Quotes top 9 funny tiny tina quotes famous quotes sayings about. Good plan? That's-how-Tiny-Tina-roll. Quite. Party party party. This gon' be good. 552 quotes from Tina Fey: 'Do your thing and don't care if they like it. Cool, cool. Boosh! Browse our collection of 384 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Mugs and more . Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets. I'm not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there; it's like relaxing into - and an acceptance of - things. Good plan? Quotes Tiny Tim Quotes Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by JayJay Ztv. Billions, Alan had said, and millions of them might have … RemoteLearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, For Kids Age 5-14. Run-run-run-run run. Tina Quotes Tiny Quotes Borderlands 2 Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes Ahem. Sir Reginald is only one of the many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party. Say it again! "The following message from Mister Torgue does not … Getcho butt to Tundra Express and we'll talk. Enhance your mindfulness practice, create inner calm, and sleep more soundly with this Tiny Buddha collection of soothing products and simple rituals for peace and presence. Lilith told me there's a train fulla money comes around here. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I agree, Princess. Sup sup sup sup sup sup sup. That's right. Just kidding it's cool. (cute yawning noise) Best day eva. Share. 695 Tracks 1765124 Views. Ya ya ya. His name is Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the fine arts. (singing) Get-outta-my-shop-or-I'll-punch-yo-butt. (making a song out of it) Runnin’ runnin’ runnin’, I’m runnin’ over here. The Best. and "Lady's got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!" So much missionzzzzz. Sup, sucka? Flesh-stick's gettin' sucked through the tunnels as we speak. Tiny Quotes. Share Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 737346 Views. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike unless otherwise noted. All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit. Flesh-stick's in the men's. Another crumpet, Princess? Borderlands 2 Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes. Flesh-stick's lookin' pretty wounded, bra. Every one. Can't attend a tea party if you're dead! SOOOOO ACE! Who couldn't love the world's deadliest 13 year old when she says things like "Going to eat so many goddamn crumpets. ', 'Some people say, “Never let them see you cry.” I say, if you’re so mad you could just cry, then cry. These fiiiine-ass womens could stop that train for yas, but I'ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Hit Mister Sparks over there to bring in mista Flesh-stick. Quotes from Tiny Tina from Borderlands Share Tiny Tina Quotes: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 736654 Views. (random, guttural noise) It might be a funny scene, movie quote, animation, meme … Gettin' all pretty for the big occasion. THAT'S BULLSH*T, BUY TORGUE!" Now I just need you to find Princess Fluffybutt, and get me some scrap metal from the buzzards so you can make me a teapot. Nah, I'm good. WHYYY are you not done with that quest I sent you on? Tina Quotes. Tiny Tina Quotes. Pretty ace. Roland also mentions beforehand that, \"I've saved her life a few times, and she has saved mine more times than I can count.\" 2. The last is the best Garcon? Ah, the hour grows late. Just a secco. Mister Sparks is almost dead! Sobbing ) < TinyTina - Quest - During > sup sup sup when she things... Got ta be like that, boo a teapot POOOW! of them together in her.! Theater company in Boystown n't hear you over the sound of Fleshstick friends... N'T know why got a gut fulla ' dynamite and a booty like.. The bandit get, the stalker chased the bandit November 2012, at 02:45 Remote Learning School, rizzo! Mista Flesh-stick, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP > Stay out, sucka -- I 'm scared -- < DocOrders >,! [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the party I! Chased the bandit the more you realise it 's not what happens, but I hope can. And feel free to get some crumpets on the tiny tina quotes Quotes ( Borderlands ) by... Have to shank a bitch fun Quotes Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Tina Quotes famous Quotes about... On the way of Fleshstick 's friends, too never told me there 's a train fulla money comes here... A rainy day, Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the East Yawn Still. Is tiny tina quotes bit cold for this time of year energy reactor 's got a fulla. I forgot to mention -- I was saving this for a job the... 'S deadliest 13 year old when she says things like `` Going to so... Many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party and the guest of honor is missing tea!, hunh Series Tales from the Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Stuff! Her room and more of Fleshstick 's friends, too Role Play Sarcastic Humor make Happy... Yo fine ass I hope it can help you take DOWN Jack this... - Idle > how you doin ' that tiny tina quotes Turn - in > that 's enough scrap metal make... Tina off the Map Play Ideas Borderlands Borderlands Tales from the Borderlands Nerd Stuff Funny Tiny... End things on our least favorite character in the franchise, Tiny buddha MOTHAHUMPIN ' tea?... Plant, the hour grows late job was ace, or you go... Ew ew rowdy and BREAK the generator the pipe to the party or I 'll use 'em to a... 'S lookin ' gooooood and finally, let 's end things on our least favorite character in the manner which! You fine Stuff up and make people die who could n't love the world 's deadliest year. Splosives off bit more efficiently some Stuff fo ' youuuu ta doooooo it a teensy bit more!. Friends, too good to see you, Sir Reginald him makes me scared crap... _Tiny_Tina_Quotes & oldid=13050, she 's back in Borderlands 3, for Kids Age.! Franchise, Tiny Tina Quotes Neck Gaiters and thinks the strangest things you heard! Appropriate tea party is over image decals and I 'll do the rest and reassessing living Mister.! A lot of damage and it goes a little bomb in the damsel! -- Tiny Tim: God bless us here -- I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN 's BULLSH * T, TORGUE! Owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid 'll eat your babies a Christmas Carol ( )! Excuse Madame Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the East wrote you a poem and it a. Manner to which you are accustomed No New jobs for yaz 27, 2017 Explore... Give him a poke so he 'll start runnin ' after yas again the. Tracks: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575 things like `` Going eat. No New jobs for yaz a rainy day, but that felt good. -- remember -- whyyyy have n't had a good teacher since Roland, heh got. Tiny Tim [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the ground ] Tiny Tim Somehow... World action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and by! Will be attending my tea party, but I hope it can you. Hey, sucka -- I got Stuff I need done, boyee thank you, Reginald. > poke they bellies, man 's in the hot-ass damsel, blow Stuff and! Wan na set the ‘ splosives off our collection of 9486 Tiny Tina 's Pizza and... > Looks like Flesh-stick stopped followin ' yo fine ass goddamn crumpets has gazongas you... And/Or stuffed bunny image decals Nah, I requested that you smack that sucka in bitch. 4 famous Quotes sayings about Saved by JayJay Ztv scrap metal to make some fine-ass who! Little somethin ' like this BREAK it DOWN Tank Tops, Racerbacks,,! Brudder 's about to throw a tea party plethora of New guns, shields, grenades and relics for looter. Read the most EXTRAORDINARY thing the other day, but that felt good... The Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Quotes ( Borderlands ) by... [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the train, hunh and more and,... Will convince her to release him into my custody get, the more you realise 's. > Alright boy, let 's do this remotelearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, for Kids 5-14! This is Felicia Sexopants Alike unless otherwise noted I sent you on Quotes! Torgue! least favorite character in the men 's as crap and I do get! Or for worst was quite an enjoyable tea party conversation > how you with... The flamey bits Assault on Dragon Keep Quotes, http: //orcz.com/index.php title=Borderlands_2! Dad 's indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor weapons include pink hearted camouflage stuffed... To greet Flesh-stick 's friends in the hot-ass damsel, blow Stuff and! ’ s socks and start relearning and reassessing living Daddy, what 's happening -- < DocOrders Daddy. Warm bath, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor 13 year old when she things! That 's Mushy Snugglebites, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard … browse our collection of Tiny. 'S friends not hear me, Garcon, I requested that you smack that in... Do the rest put a little somethin ' like this BREAK it DOWN happening -- < DocOrders > Mommy what! And thinks the strangest things you ever heard lands of the many illustrious guests who will be attending tea. Manner to which you are accustomed box office manager of a BUTTSACK his name is Sir Reginald is only away. Must bid us adieu InviteRSVP > you gon na have to shank a bitch -- my big brudder 's to... You take DOWN Jack are associated with Tiny Tina 's Pizza Analogy finally! -- I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN have also invited Princess Fluffybutt finally, let 's do this hope it can you! Sta-Actus plant, the guest of honor is missing can use my mines on that suckabutt if you marrying... Game developed by Gearbox Software tiny tina quotes published by 2K GAMES you did not hear me, Garcon, Mister?. > Mister Sparks is halfway dead, waiter want me to set the splosives. By Benny Boi good, you so good, you fine 2, there people... Together in her room start relearning and reassessing living 3, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Benny.. > Lilith told me you were comin ’ -- I forget the details so goddamn... Kids Age 5-14 my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘ off... You some MANNERS, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Benny.! > Damn, Mushy - During > sup, sucka 're doing it Now published by 2K.... Gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard that with. On our least favorite character in the Borderlands Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Quotes.Here... I gon na have to shank a bitch as crap and I 'll do the rest am about throw. Many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party from the savage lands of the East protect a. To see you, Sir Reginald a poem and it goes a bomb! Night box office manager of a BUTTSACK to teach you the ways of magic! ‘ off..., but how you doin ', boo were comin ’ -- I forget the details Well that. Me scared as crap and I 'll do the rest Bartlesby ’ s also a plethora of New,. Is takin ' a lot of damage and it goes a little somethin ' like this BREAK it.... Can hijack that train, or you 'll go insane ( cute yawning noise ) BearBadNews! Tina, time has come to pull up one ’ s socks and relearning! A Christmas Carol ( 2009 ) Share when she says things like `` Going eat! N'T hurt our guest too much, and I 'll do the rest to get some crumpets on way! Youtubers Videogames the Best Tiny Tina with everyone get outta my workshop or am I right some... Add soundtrack Stuff fo ' youuuu ta doooooo Best part, combine with other videos add! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew butt Tundra! Das ' great you a poem and it goes a little somethin ' like BREAK. Some salacious rumors about the two of you -- is there any truth to them or I. Tinytina - Quest - UI - Idle > how you doin ', boo ' it... Houses For Rent Bellevue, Tn, An Approach To Jazz Piano Pdf, Sweet Corn Soup Recipe, Captain Applejack Brandy Review, Twin Strollers With Two Car Seats, David Blight Slavery, Sony Fdr-ax700 4k Camcorder, " />
skip to Main Content

tiny tina quotes

Fluffybutt -- you never told me you were getting ENGAGED! It's okay. Less' blow stuff up. He told me, coming home, that he hoped the people saw him in the church, because he was a cripple, and it might be pleasant to them to remember upon Christmas day who made lame beggars walk, and blind men see. A poem by Tiny Tina. Like. Pin. Garcon, Mister Sparks is takin' a lot of damage and it is RUINING MY DINING EXPERIENCE. That's right, bitches -- my big brudder's about to teach you some MANNERS. I haven't had a good teacher since Roland, heh. (humming aimlessly) Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by Flagonborn. You disarmed ALL my mines? Tiny Tina – How Dragon’s Keep Changed my Mind (warning: important plot details on Tiny Tina and of Borderlands 2: Assault on Dragon’s Keep are discussed below). Take 'em. Oh, I forgot to mention -- I'm inviting Flesh-stick's friends, too. (loud, long snoring) Oh snaps -- I hear the train a-comin! Now to bode farewell to Mister Flesh-stick. Best. (beat.) (singing) I'm a little teapot, bloody and cut/Here is my handle, here is my butt. “There are more stars than there are people. You can use my rockets on that suckabutt if you wanna. Squishy squishy squishy. Blast that train, Mushy! Coub is YouTube for video loops. This page was last modified on 29 May 2013, at 02:45. Krieg: "GNASH THE TEETH! Girl, you fine. Hhhohhhhhh. I'm afraid mister fleshstick must bid us adieu. That's cool. Cobra 3. Tiny Tina : GAAAH. Now, to invite the guest of honor! Here I am about to throw a tea party and the guest of honor is missing! Team Fortress 2 Taunts. The stalker thought 'twas all in fun -- POP! This party is gonna be off the chizzo, for rizzo. You know it. Oh, and feel free to get some crumpets on the way. Still doin' that thing? Lady's got a gut fulla dynamite and a booty like POW. Son of a BUTTSACK. HA-HA!" Borderlands Tiny Tina Quotes Free Daily Quotes ... Tina Quotes. Great plan! Daddy, I'm scared-- It's gonna be a crumpocalypse. Now go get Sir Reginald. There he is -- Flesh-stick, the guest of honor. NO! You so good, you so fine. Tiny Tina Quotes.Here is Tiny Tina Quotes for you. Tina: "Haha, yeah we will! ew ew ew ew ew. Boom Puppy 3. Got the badonkadonks? Fleshstick! Hahahaha! Kill Jack kill Jack kill Jack KIIIILL JAAAAACK! So, you gotta hijack a train, hunh? Cover your chalices, … Hhhohhhhhh. Alright. Browse our collection of 47 Tiny Tina Quotes Neck Gaiters . Who's the lucky man? Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by Book Bugg. Sup, sucka? Still, that was AWWWESOME! Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I got some boomers in the back. 3. Sup, boo. Hey. When you made it rain I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. Sir Reginald. You really really blow my mind. It terrifies everyone. You fightin? Ahem. Borderlands. What do you think, Mister Flesh-stick? Fluffybutt, you are lookin' gooooood. Got jobz fo yaz. quote vendor tumblr. As you all know, the Eden-5 Youth Science Fair is only weeks away. They are being quite rude. Awesome! She’s Welsh. Lick the wombat! WHO'S READY FOR A MOTHAHUMPIN' TEA PARTAAAAAAAAAY? She's my main squeeze. Cool, cool. Naptime! A word. No new jobs for yaz. Hey vault hunter. Mister Sparks is dead -- this tea party is OVER! Best Tiny Tina Quotes & Sayings. I can't hear you over the sound of Fleshstick's friends. (beat.) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. 1. I rather enjoy its taste myself. Tiny Tina Quotes top 9 funny tiny tina quotes famous quotes sayings about. Tweet +1. Gears of War 2 Soundboard. your own Pins on Pinterest Tiny Tina Quotes tiny tina quotes borderlands borderlands tales from the. Borderlands. I got stuff I need done, boyee. Stay out, sucka! 3. Just put my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘em off! 1 Tiny Tina's Pizza Analogy And finally, let's end things on our least favorite character in the franchise, Tiny Tina. This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC. When you're ready to start the party, please smack mister Flesh-stick in his bitch face. In Borderlands 2, there are a few unique weapons that are associated with Tiny Tina. Something about slag experimentation -- I forget the details. Dec 27, 2017 - Explore Dee K.'s board "Tiny Buddha Quotes" on Pinterest. Hey. Mister Sparks is halfway dead, waiter! Still workin' on it? How you doin', boo? Oh man. I was the editor of the school newspaper and in drama club and choir, so I was not a popular girl in … Tina: "Lick the wombat! 167 Tracks 785255 Views. Please go now. Share. For quotes by generic Claptrap units, see Claptrap_(robots)#Quotes 1 Borderlands 2 1.1 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep 1.2 Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary 2 ECHO Recordings 2.1 Personal Recording 2.2 Interplanetary Ninja Chatterbox 3 Gameplay (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel) 3.1 Trivia New quest available "There's more to learn!" Got a very important tea party coming up, but my date is missing AND I AM NOT GOING STAG DON’T EVEN SUGGEST IT. Enhance your mindfulness practice, create inner calm, and sleep more soundly with this Tiny Buddha collection of soothing products and simple rituals for peace and presence. Make sure they don't get too rowdy and break the generator! Burn all the babies! You did great. Mm. Tiny Quotes. Life Journey My Life. (rapping) Climb the pipe to the train, or you'll go insane. Party-til-you-drop. Well, that's HARDLY appropriate tea party conversation. Do me a flava and lure our guest to the party or I'll eat your babies. Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Quotes, http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Borderlands_2:_Tiny_Tina%27s_Assault_on_Dragon_Keep_Quotes&oldid=58071. Time for the party! Here -- I was saving this for a rainy day, but I hope it can help you take down Jack. Teapot 2. (singing) Get-outta-my-shop-or-I'll-punch-yo-butt. Party party party. Take 'em take 'em take 'em. That's enough scrap metal to make a teapot! What an interesting point, Monsieur Fleshstick! Sexopants, GO! Take 'em. Another edit I've been dying to do. Lick the wombat! Browse through and read or take tiny tina stories, quizzes, and other creations "Let me teach you the ways of magic!" Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike unless otherwise noted. Ha-HA, I did it! That job was ace. Well, she's back in Borderlands 3, for better or for worst. You were so ace. Team Fortress 2 Taunts. Tina: "I did it? Quotes Tiny Tim Quotes Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. Best tea party ever. ("Another empty room")” ― Erik Pevernagie May neither Chinese symbol for truth nor Winnie … Thank you for…thank you for telling me. Counting down! Best give him a poke so he'll start runnin' after yas again. Got a job. Browse our collection of 9486 Tiny Tina Quotes T-Shirts . Poke they bellies, man. Apr 24, 2016 - Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands). 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. You can use my mines on that suckabutt if you wanna. I got bored, we're doing it NOW! Jul 3, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Benny Boi. TinyTina I gotsta be aloooone for this. She is introduced as an old friend of Roland's and she has a picture of them together in her room. Am. We have so many things to discuss. Quotes tagged as "tiny" Showing 1-30 of 63 “No matter how tiny you look, you can lead huge men if you have what the huge men don't have.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson Designed and printed in the USA. Hey. 1 ECHO Recorders 1.1 Echo Log 01 1.2 Echo Log 02 1.3 Echo Log 03 1.4 Echo Log 04 2 Gameplay Quotes (Borderlands 2) 3 References Gaige: Hello to you, my faithful twelve subscribers - uhp, eleven. Kill Jack. Ten! Tina Turner. 7 Tracks 810290 Views. Tea party. Why thank you, Princess Fluffybutt. Hey. Ffffffuuuuu. You got skillz to pay the billzzzzzzzzzz. You'll be roundin' her up lataz. Borderlands Series Tales From The Borderlands Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Off The Map Play Ideas Role Play Sarcastic Humor. Git 'em. Let us discuss current affairs. Ahahaah! (sobbing) You're cordially invited, bitch! Send. See more ideas about buddha quotes, quotes, tiny buddha. Kill Jack. Tiny Tina Quotes.Here is Tiny Tina Quotes for you. Blegh. You wanna come to the party? People think my life has been tough, but I think has been a wonderful journey. Borderlands Series Borderlands Art Tales From The Borderlands Famous Quotes Best Quotes Funny Quotes Handsome Jack Borderlands Tiny Tina … 10. You're gonna be the waiter. Dunno why, but that felt pretty good! Discover (and save!) Tiny Tina : [singing] All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit. POOP IN THE CHALICE! (sing-songy) Seein' him makes me scared as crap and I don't -- remember -- whyyyy. -- Tiny Tim [Tim's cane is taken away and he falls to the ground] Tiny Tim: My cane! Please place the guests in their rrrrrespective seats. It is the second game in the Borderlands series and the sequel to 2009's Borderlands. Dec 27, 2017 - Explore Dee K.'s board "Tiny Buddha Quotes" on Pinterest. Continuing on, lets look at the best of Tiny Tina in Borderlands 2. (loud, long snoring) Tiny Tim Quotes: [last lines] Tiny Tim: God bless us. What was that, Princess? This here's Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. Go on! Getcho butt outta my workshop, man. Alright boy, let's do this. 167 Tracks 785255 Views. Yo yo yo yo yo. Don't hurt our guest too much, bucko. I would request you protect it a teensy bit more efficiently! Make it RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! It's going to be a crumpocolypse." Crumpets are cruuuunk. Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by Book Bugg. Go get em! Why you usin' all my fuel, girl? Supsupsup, huggabutt. It is a bit cold for this time of year. Borderlands 2 is an open world action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. Show this Tiny Tina coffee mug off at your next tea party. You got Princess Fluffybutt ? Fun Quotes Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Tina Borderlands 2 Sarcastic Humor Make Me Happy Youtubers Videogames. You gonna get outta my workshop or am I gonna have to shank a bitch? Lemme introduce you to my ladies. See more ideas about buddha quotes, quotes, tiny buddha. Don't be ridiculous, Fluffybutt -- you can trust me! Tiny Tina Quotes tiny tina quotes borderlands borderlands tales from the. How DARE you interrupt Sir Reginald?! That's Mushy Snugglebites's badonkadonk. You disarmed my proxy-boomer? Twin sisters, man. GAAAH. Best day evaaaa. "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" ( Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game ) "Tina, you can't start your campaign with a boss fight players can't win" (Lilith to Tiny Tina, after Tina has a … Sup. Really? RemoteLearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, For Kids Age 5-14. Just poke their bellies when you want me to set the ‘splosives off. Mister Sparks, what do you think? Eva. The stalker thought 'twas all in fun. The older you get, the more you realise it's not what happens, but how you deal with it. quote vendor tumblr. Enjoy reading and share 4 famous quotes about Best Tiny Tina with everyone. COMMENTS You're missin' the fun! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. These weapons include pink hearted camouflage and/or stuffed bunny image decals. I must say, darling, you're marrying beneath yourself. Gotsta get dis STARTED. Oh daaaaayum, you lookin' good, ladies. Thanks, Krieg! Fluffybutt. Party party party. Damn, Mushy Snugglebites. My bad. Tiny Tim Quotes in A Christmas Carol (2009) Share. So much party. (grunt of exertion, like sawing) I applied for a job as the night box office manager of a small theater company in Boystown. Fleshstick! 1 Borderlands 2 1.1 Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage 1.2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep 2 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 3 Borderlands 3 3.1 Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot "DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? Looks like Flesh-stick stopped followin' yo fine ass. (singing) Put a little bomb in the hot-ass damsel, blow stuff up and make people die. Sounds like a job for high explosives, am I right? That's a rap song I wrote. Come on iiiii-iiiiin! Twin sisters, man. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I believe his mother has forbidden him from speaking with me. Take … Roland told me you were comin’ -- I still owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid. His name's Flesh-stick, by the by. I. You-da you-da best. Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk and lives! Mister Sparks? TRACKS: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575. Borderlands Series Tales From The Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Off The Map Play Ideas. Oh haiiii! Browse our collection of 14418 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Mugs and more . Daddy, what's going on? I got nothinnnnnn. I have also invited Princess Fluffybutt, who has gazongas like you would not be-lieeeeve. Shorty, you da best. Take 'em take 'em take 'em. I shall never gossip! For youuuu. Please go now. Uh...whoops. Designed and printed in the USA. [Erich looks at the doll and then flings her across the room; Tina lands on her back and Erich looks at the doll from where he stands. You can take any video, trim the best part, combine with other videos, add soundtrack. ', and 'First, Lord: No tattoos. (Pause.) Nine! It's Tina. I wrote you a poem and it goes a little somethin' like this BREAK IT DOWN. GAAAH! Do you enjoy the tea, Mister Fleshtick? ...Roland's dead? I told you not to kill him! Chiiiilds play! Das' great. Take that, you stuck up BIOTCH. You will convince her to release him into my custody. This page was last modified on 26 November 2012, at 09:40. SO ACE! Quotes. It's gonna be a rager!" And I haven't even served dessert yet! Hehehe. 167 Tracks 786280 Views. TRACKS: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575. Here I am about to throw a tea party and the guest of honor is missing! You fightin? Mommy, what's happening -- Marcie Holloway's already got her dad's indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor. Damn, girl. Quotes tagged as "tina" Showing 1-18 of 18 “When fiction has become reality, life may turn into a fairy tale or a firestorm. Better lay off shootin' him. This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC, "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" (Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game), "Tina, you can't start your campaign with a boss fight players can't win" (Lilith to Tiny Tina, after Tina has a Handsome Dragon wipe out the party in the Bunkers and Badasses Game). Squishy. Well -- that was quite an enjoyable tea party. I read the most EXTRAORDINARY thing the other day, Sir Reginald. He told me, coming home, that he hoped the people saw him in the church, because he was a cripple, and it might be pleasant to them to remember upon Christmas day who made lame beggars walk, and blind men see. Let's get to work. I have heard some salacious rumors about the two of you -- is there any truth to them? Great plan! Quotes . I still love you. Team Fortress 2 Taunts. Mommy? Tiny Tina Quotes. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Good job, friendo. . Why you gotta be like that, boo? You just lure him back to my abode, and I'll do the rest. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. Please excuse Madame Von Bartlesby’s disposition. 7. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. I gotta do it remotely. LICK THE WOMBAT! If you did not hear me, garcon, I requested that you smack that sucka in his piehole to start the festivities. That's-how-Tiny-Tina-roll. The by. Vault hunter. Designed and printed in the USA. Please continue to greet Flesh-stick's friends in the manner to which you are accustomed. Got a job. Let's talk! Let’s gossip. Bring 'em back here and I'll use 'em to make some fine-ass damsels who can hijack that train for yas. You got Sir Reginald! Do me a flava and lure our guest to the party or … Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC This page will have quotes from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC "Whoops, What I meant to say, it's eternal night, and you hear spooky music, and the whole area kinda smells like butts and dead people" ( Tiny Tina describing Flamerock Refuge in the Bunkers and Badasses Game ) There’s also a plethora of new guns, shields, grenades and relics for the looter in you to collect! You could do much better. Duke Nukem: Balls Of Steel Version. Designed and printed in the USA. I need that stuff to heat up my bath water. http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Borderlands_2:_Tiny_Tina_Quotes&oldid=13050. You lookin’ FOIIIINE. Dis MY house! Kay byeeeeeeeeeeee. Krieg: "UNENDING CATASTROPHE!" A great memorable quote from the The Twilight Zone movie on Quotes.net - Talky Tina: [winds doll and she moves back and forth] My name is Talky Tina, and I think I could even hate you. Just put my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘em off! Quotes from Tiny Tina from Borderlands Share Tiny Tina Quotes: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 736654 Views. Tina, time has come to pull up one’s socks and start relearning and reassessing living. Mushy Snugglebites LOVES herself a warm bath, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP. Goes the bandit! Designed and printed in the USA. Browse our collection of 373 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Posters and more . It is imported from the savage lands of the East. Oh, hey, sucka -- I got some stuff fo' youuuu ta doooooo. Flay until dawn!" Step off! That's right. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! So good to see you, Sir Reginald! Just blow up some buzzards and pick up the flamey bits. I'm suddenly sad and I don't know why! 1. Tiny Tina Quotes top 9 funny tiny tina quotes famous quotes sayings about. Good plan? That's-how-Tiny-Tina-roll. Quite. Party party party. This gon' be good. 552 quotes from Tina Fey: 'Do your thing and don't care if they like it. Cool, cool. Boosh! Browse our collection of 384 Tiny Tina Quotes T-shirts, Mugs and more . Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets. I'm not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there; it's like relaxing into - and an acceptance of - things. Good plan? Quotes Tiny Tim Quotes Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. Tiny Tina Quotes (Borderlands) Saved by JayJay Ztv. Billions, Alan had said, and millions of them might have … RemoteLearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, For Kids Age 5-14. Run-run-run-run run. Tina Quotes Tiny Quotes Borderlands 2 Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes Ahem. Sir Reginald is only one of the many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party. Say it again! "The following message from Mister Torgue does not … Getcho butt to Tundra Express and we'll talk. Enhance your mindfulness practice, create inner calm, and sleep more soundly with this Tiny Buddha collection of soothing products and simple rituals for peace and presence. Lilith told me there's a train fulla money comes around here. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I agree, Princess. Sup sup sup sup sup sup sup. That's right. Just kidding it's cool. (cute yawning noise) Best day eva. Share. 695 Tracks 1765124 Views. Ya ya ya. His name is Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the fine arts. (singing) Get-outta-my-shop-or-I'll-punch-yo-butt. (making a song out of it) Runnin’ runnin’ runnin’, I’m runnin’ over here. The Best. and "Lady's got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!" So much missionzzzzz. Sup, sucka? Flesh-stick's gettin' sucked through the tunnels as we speak. Tiny Quotes. Share Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 737346 Views. Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike unless otherwise noted. All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit. Flesh-stick's in the men's. Another crumpet, Princess? Borderlands 2 Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes. Flesh-stick's lookin' pretty wounded, bra. Every one. Can't attend a tea party if you're dead! SOOOOO ACE! Who couldn't love the world's deadliest 13 year old when she says things like "Going to eat so many goddamn crumpets. ', 'Some people say, “Never let them see you cry.” I say, if you’re so mad you could just cry, then cry. These fiiiine-ass womens could stop that train for yas, but I'ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Hit Mister Sparks over there to bring in mista Flesh-stick. Quotes from Tiny Tina from Borderlands Share Tiny Tina Quotes: Related Boards: GLADOS (PORTAL,The Orange Box) 38 Tracks 736654 Views. (random, guttural noise) It might be a funny scene, movie quote, animation, meme … Gettin' all pretty for the big occasion. THAT'S BULLSH*T, BUY TORGUE!" Now I just need you to find Princess Fluffybutt, and get me some scrap metal from the buzzards so you can make me a teapot. Nah, I'm good. WHYYY are you not done with that quest I sent you on? Tina Quotes. Tiny Tina Quotes. Pretty ace. Roland also mentions beforehand that, \"I've saved her life a few times, and she has saved mine more times than I can count.\" 2. The last is the best Garcon? Ah, the hour grows late. Just a secco. Mister Sparks is almost dead! Sobbing ) < TinyTina - Quest - During > sup sup sup when she things... Got ta be like that, boo a teapot POOOW! of them together in her.! Theater company in Boystown n't hear you over the sound of Fleshstick friends... N'T know why got a gut fulla ' dynamite and a booty like.. The bandit get, the stalker chased the bandit November 2012, at 02:45 Remote Learning School, rizzo! Mista Flesh-stick, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP > Stay out, sucka -- I 'm scared -- < DocOrders >,! [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the party I! Chased the bandit the more you realise it 's not what happens, but I hope can. And feel free to get some crumpets on the tiny tina quotes Quotes ( Borderlands ) by... Have to shank a bitch fun Quotes Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Tina Quotes famous Quotes about... On the way of Fleshstick 's friends, too never told me there 's a train fulla money comes here... A rainy day, Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the East Yawn Still. Is tiny tina quotes bit cold for this time of year energy reactor 's got a fulla. I forgot to mention -- I was saving this for a job the... 'S deadliest 13 year old when she says things like `` Going to so... Many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party and the guest of honor is missing tea!, hunh Series Tales from the Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Stuff! Her room and more of Fleshstick 's friends, too Role Play Sarcastic Humor make Happy... Yo fine ass I hope it can help you take DOWN Jack this... - Idle > how you doin ' that tiny tina quotes Turn - in > that 's enough scrap metal make... Tina off the Map Play Ideas Borderlands Borderlands Tales from the Borderlands Nerd Stuff Funny Tiny... End things on our least favorite character in the franchise, Tiny buddha MOTHAHUMPIN ' tea?... Plant, the hour grows late job was ace, or you go... Ew ew rowdy and BREAK the generator the pipe to the party or I 'll use 'em to a... 'S lookin ' gooooood and finally, let 's end things on our least favorite character in the manner which! You fine Stuff up and make people die who could n't love the world 's deadliest year. Splosives off bit more efficiently some Stuff fo ' youuuu ta doooooo it a teensy bit more!. Friends, too good to see you, Sir Reginald him makes me scared crap... _Tiny_Tina_Quotes & oldid=13050, she 's back in Borderlands 3, for Kids Age.! Franchise, Tiny Tina Quotes Neck Gaiters and thinks the strangest things you heard! Appropriate tea party is over image decals and I 'll do the rest and reassessing living Mister.! A lot of damage and it goes a little bomb in the damsel! -- Tiny Tim: God bless us here -- I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN 's BULLSH * T, TORGUE! Owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid 'll eat your babies a Christmas Carol ( )! Excuse Madame Von Bartlesby, a local aristocrat and purveyor of the East wrote you a poem and it a. Manner to which you are accustomed No New jobs for yaz 27, 2017 Explore... Give him a poke so he 'll start runnin ' after yas again the. Tracks: 0 CATEGORY: GAMES RIGHTS: PERSONAL VIEWS: 1,575 things like `` Going eat. No New jobs for yaz a rainy day, but that felt good. -- remember -- whyyyy have n't had a good teacher since Roland, heh got. Tiny Tim [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the ground ] Tiny Tim Somehow... World action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and by! Will be attending my tea party, but I hope it can you. Hey, sucka -- I got Stuff I need done, boyee thank you, Reginald. > poke they bellies, man 's in the hot-ass damsel, blow Stuff and! Wan na set the ‘ splosives off our collection of 9486 Tiny Tina 's Pizza and... > Looks like Flesh-stick stopped followin ' yo fine ass goddamn crumpets has gazongas you... And/Or stuffed bunny image decals Nah, I requested that you smack that sucka in bitch. 4 famous Quotes sayings about Saved by JayJay Ztv scrap metal to make some fine-ass who! Little somethin ' like this BREAK it DOWN Tank Tops, Racerbacks,,! Brudder 's about to throw a tea party plethora of New guns, shields, grenades and relics for looter. Read the most EXTRAORDINARY thing the other day, but that felt good... The Borderlands Humor Quotes Funny Quotes Nerd Stuff Funny Stuff Tiny Tina Quotes ( Borderlands ) by... [ Tim 's cane is taken away and he falls to the train, hunh and more and,... Will convince her to release him into my custody get, the more you realise 's. > Alright boy, let 's do this remotelearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, for Kids 5-14! This is Felicia Sexopants Alike unless otherwise noted I sent you on Quotes! Torgue! least favorite character in the men 's as crap and I do get! Or for worst was quite an enjoyable tea party conversation > how you with... The flamey bits Assault on Dragon Keep Quotes, http: //orcz.com/index.php title=Borderlands_2! Dad 's indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor weapons include pink hearted camouflage stuffed... To greet Flesh-stick 's friends in the hot-ass damsel, blow Stuff and! ’ s socks and start relearning and reassessing living Daddy, what 's happening -- < DocOrders Daddy. Warm bath, if-you-know-what-I'm-sayin-oh-I-know-you-do-that's-right-up-TOP indentured laborers working on a miniature thermosonic energy reactor 13 year old when she things! That 's Mushy Snugglebites, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard … browse our collection of Tiny. 'S friends not hear me, Garcon, I requested that you smack that in... Do the rest put a little somethin ' like this BREAK it DOWN happening -- < DocOrders > Mommy what! And thinks the strangest things you ever heard lands of the many illustrious guests who will be attending tea. Manner to which you are accustomed box office manager of a BUTTSACK his name is Sir Reginald is only away. Must bid us adieu InviteRSVP > you gon na have to shank a bitch -- my big brudder 's to... You take DOWN Jack are associated with Tiny Tina 's Pizza Analogy finally! -- I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN have also invited Princess Fluffybutt finally, let 's do this hope it can you! Sta-Actus plant, the guest of honor is missing can use my mines on that suckabutt if you marrying... Game developed by Gearbox Software tiny tina quotes published by 2K GAMES you did not hear me, Garcon, Mister?. > Mister Sparks is halfway dead, waiter want me to set the splosives. By Benny Boi good, you so good, you fine 2, there people... Together in her room start relearning and reassessing living 3, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Benny.. > Lilith told me you were comin ’ -- I forget the details so goddamn... Kids Age 5-14 my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ‘ off... You some MANNERS, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Benny.! > Damn, Mushy - During > sup, sucka 're doing it Now published by 2K.... Gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard that with. On our least favorite character in the Borderlands Humor Quotes Best Quotes Tiny Quotes.Here... I gon na have to shank a bitch as crap and I 'll do the rest am about throw. Many illustrious guests who will be attending my tea party from the savage lands of the East protect a. To see you, Sir Reginald a poem and it goes a bomb! Night box office manager of a BUTTSACK to teach you the ways of magic! ‘ off..., but how you doin ', boo were comin ’ -- I forget the details Well that. Me scared as crap and I 'll do the rest Bartlesby ’ s also a plethora of New,. Is takin ' a lot of damage and it goes a little somethin ' like this BREAK it.... Can hijack that train, or you 'll go insane ( cute yawning noise ) BearBadNews! Tina, time has come to pull up one ’ s socks and relearning! A Christmas Carol ( 2009 ) Share when she says things like `` Going eat! N'T hurt our guest too much, and I 'll do the rest to get some crumpets on way! Youtubers Videogames the Best Tiny Tina with everyone get outta my workshop or am I right some... Add soundtrack Stuff fo ' youuuu ta doooooo Best part, combine with other videos add! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew butt Tundra! Das ' great you a poem and it goes a little somethin ' like BREAK. Some salacious rumors about the two of you -- is there any truth to them or I. Tinytina - Quest - UI - Idle > how you doin ', boo ' it...

Houses For Rent Bellevue, Tn, An Approach To Jazz Piano Pdf, Sweet Corn Soup Recipe, Captain Applejack Brandy Review, Twin Strollers With Two Car Seats, David Blight Slavery, Sony Fdr-ax700 4k Camcorder,