How To Remove License Plate Fasteners, General Daniel James, Setup 2011 Full Movie, Mn Public Hunting Land Map, Living A Life Of Victory, Icg Spin Bike For Sale, Kokushibou Vs Akaza, 3 In 1 Oil Rv Commercial, Fly Trap Bag Indoor, Mantra Mackay Phone Number, Is A Computer Science Degree Hard Reddit, " /> How To Remove License Plate Fasteners, General Daniel James, Setup 2011 Full Movie, Mn Public Hunting Land Map, Living A Life Of Victory, Icg Spin Bike For Sale, Kokushibou Vs Akaza, 3 In 1 Oil Rv Commercial, Fly Trap Bag Indoor, Mantra Mackay Phone Number, Is A Computer Science Degree Hard Reddit, " />
skip to Main Content

uss liberty false flag

Most of the men survived. This “Cyanide “book is pure propaganda. Normally, the 50th anniversary of any event warrants at least a mention in the mainstream media–not so for the USS Liberty (GTR-5)…It is interesting to note that on the 50th anniversary (June 8, 2017) of this ACT OF WAR against the United States, there was NOT ONE PEEP from the American “mainstream media”. Mucking about here has taught me the rudiments of composition. Browse more videos. To: A. Jay Cristol I agree with Marvin Nowicki , the intercepts clearly show the attack on the USS Liberty was a mistake Can you explain your preference to use Mr. Cristol as a source of information about the attack on our ship instead of using evidence and testimony included in those alleged investigations? I still have much to learn but I can see the progression. … Gotta say that. Five minutes prior to the commencing of the attack, Israeli Air Force pilots can be heard questioning whether the ship was an American vessel. You have to wonder what ole Harmon said to get censored. ROGER STONE EXPLAINS THE USS LIBERTY FALSE FLAG ATTEMPT Guest post by Roger Stone. Kulpsville, PA 19443, Inquiries about advertising opportunities can be made by emailing me at. We will testify that USS Liberty crewmen: • saw the unmarked aircraft as they attacked our ship; Anyways as for our buddy the shock man. His own top Aide Cliff Carter bragged that LBJ had ordered the murder of at least 17 men and as well as his own indiscreet sister. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The USS Liberty event is one of the most important and also one of the highly suppressed events in modern American history. My war was just some unfinished business written to people who already know the score. J. This sneak attack killed 34 Americans and wounded 173 others, in a botched Israeli operation to be blamed on their Arab enemies. Three and one-half years after theUSS Liberty crisis, Bundy was having dinner with Arthur Schlesinger and Schlesinger remarked that he had read Nikita Khruschev’s account of what it was like to work with Joseph Stalin and Schlesinger remarked that it reminded him of Adolph Hitler. There are those Israel Firsters who accuse Obama of not supporting Israel despite the fact that he not only provided more weapons to Israel, paid for with our tax dollars, than any president in history and allowed Israel to get away with three bloody attacks on Gaza, that slender strip along the coast between Israel and Egypt that international observers have declared to be the world’s largest outdoor prison and I have been there to see it for myself. Is God an Egomaniac?? And, I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. And told EVERYONE that all ships found in that zone would be sunk. The old testament was superseded by the New Testament. Custom Union Designs on Request This oral tradition was codified and written down roughly three centuries later in what is known as the Talmud. [email protected]. God damn Israel to hell…, Gee I doubt Jesus has the same support for the Zionist state that you do. I agree there should be an investigation . The Torah, or Written Law, was akin to the U.S. Constitution in the sense that it set down a series of laws that were open to interpretation. Later, when presented with the fact that the flag had been perfectly visible, they claimed that they thought that the ship was an enemy vessel flying false colors. Even though Israel crushed the Arabs during the Six Day War, that outcome was not known nor foreordained before the war. On June 8, 1967, 34 American servicemen were slaughtered and 173 more wounded after Israeli forces repeatedly attacked the USS Liberty in international waters. See more ideas about liberty, false flag attacks, survivor. The USS Liberty Incident of 1967 was a result of Operation Cyanide, a failed false flag attack intended to sink the USS Liberty, a lightly armed US Navy signals intercept ship. I have basic outline done so it shouldnt be too hard too get rolling. What a fucken’ maroon. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. But, go ahead and believe the Earth is Flat. Their most important occupied territory (the US media comes in second for those who are curious) is watching Israel’s back. It is apparent who owns and runs the mainstream media…, See I believe that this British journalist made up this story out of whole cloth . I am enjoying the process of writing. American surveillance radar experienced …. I suppose I am still experimenting with a style I can feel comfortable with. It occurred during the Six-Day War, a conflict between Israel and the Arab states of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. Sailors and Tried to Sink Their Ship. In the mid-1950s, the U.S. was friends with Gamal Abdel Nasser and Egypt. Then we will meet a USS Liberty survivor and hero whistle blower, with new information. Exclusive: Silver Star winner Terry Halbardier, the hero who got off the SOS that saved the USS Liberty from Israeli destruction in 1967, died last week in California, prompting ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern to recall the murderous attack and the cowardly cover-up that followed. The USS Liberty murders are arguably Lyndon Johnson’s greatest crime if one does not include deceiving and dragging America into the horrors of the Vietnam War where millions perished. And, you will stand before Him one day and answer for all that you have done.”, “He offers forgiveness and everlasting life, for those who humble themselves and accept His sacrifice for them.”, “May God pour His wrath upon all who would persecute the innocent and spread lies. White Sox manager agrees to guilty plea in DUI arrest. Over a decade ago, a journalist named Arieh O’Sullivan from the Jerusalem Post was given access to these same audio recordings and published a transcript of the Israeli military transmissions that could be heard directing the ongoing attack. The Pharisees believed that God also gave Moses the knowledge of what these laws meant and how they should be applied. Rins. …that Israel couldn’t sink a 25 year old ship? But yes. At the time, the Israeli air force stated that the ship was mistakenly identified, but it had many radio antennas mounted on its open decks and three large masts, including two large parabolic reflector antennas. These cookies do not store any personal information. Certainly Israel’s determination to sink the ship and kill all aboard supports this idea. I haven’t done either in quite a few years now simply because I came to a point where it seemed as if God just shut it down as if to say from here on out minds are made up and talking is futile. What utter depravity. Like you say writing just happens, it cannot be forced. While I respect Israel for affording the LGBTQI, Baha’i, and Cannabis using communities (among others) more rights than their savage Muhammadan neighbors, It’s still fallible and prone to commit human rights violations and war crimes. Aimed at Egypt The USS Liberty: A Failed Israeli False Flag Attack Against the United States Israel Murdered U.S. -The White House deliberately prevented the U.S. Navy from coming to the defense of the USS Liberty. The first torpedo hit the USS Liberty twenty minutes after a ground controller confirmed to Israeli Air Force pilots that the ship was indeed part o the U.S. Navy. Yojimbo gives innuendo and lies, and then compounds his evil by an open support for Hitler. But as we have seen with them getting away and brazenly lying about the attack on the Liberty, they don’t have to bother with observing US laws. The USS Liberty, a flubbed-up false flag By Deanna Spingola | RenewAmerica | June 8, 2010. Although Israel apologized for the devastating attacks and maintained that a simple misidentification caused the strikes, startlingly new evidence has surfaced that refutes Israeli claims that this attack was done in error and that the Israelis were unaware they were attacking an American Navy vessel. If there was a ‘conspiracy’ on the part of Israel, as you say, that ship would have been sunk. In naval warfare, a "false flag" refers to an attack where a vessel flies a flag other than their true battle flag before engaging their enemy. These recordings can be heard in the documentary, which aired on Al Jazeera. His book is a tale, not reality. The blame lies squarely with the person who ordered that ship into that war zone. In 2002 author Peter Hounam interviewed Liberty survivor Moe Schafer who told him what Sixth Fleet Commander William I. Martin told him: Not only did Admiral Martin tell me that four jets were on their way to the Liberty with conventional weapons [and were recalled]; he stated that four were on their way to Cairo loaded with nuclear weapons.He stated they were three minutes from bombing them [the Egyptians].He also said that the jets could not land back on the carrier with nuclear arms and they had had to land in Athens.He stated this from my bedside while on the Little Rock [the codename of the flagship] after the attack.” Lyndon Johnson had sent planes with nuclear payloads to bomb Cairo and they were turned around 3 minutes before World War III was going to begin. I used to worry if I could do it. He confirms that the ship was clearly labeled as American and the flag was flying. I may be a simple man but I have always been leery of anyone who claimed to have the answers to everything. I kept it too close and secure for too long that it became something I could only talk about in first person. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/pharisees-sadducees-and-essenes. So did the Hebrew linguist who was to be on the vessel who couldn’t make it,he also heard the transmission when rapes were brought back to the NSA. May God’s wrath consume such people until they repent.”. PM Netanyahu has already proven to be an arch-enemy of the United States as demonstrated by his own words HERE and he will do whatever it takes to deceive the U.S citizenry into supporting another odious war to advance the calamitous Greater Israel project. so, how do you justify shooting out the life rafts then? “Kislev, what country?” (Answer): “Apparently American.”. As long as there are nuclear weapons … It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. How did that happen? Talk about an echo chamber. It has only been a month or two since the absolute urgency of writing it down has subsided. That False Flag attack failed! The Jewish Times has gone so far as to say Lyndon Johnson was the USA’s first Jewish president. This old Evangelist once told me to resist saying it until you just can’t hold it back any longer. False Flag Attack on the USS Liberty. JFK assassination expert Robert Morrow has cogently described Lyndon Johnson as a “functional lunatic” just as some people are “functional alcoholics. I don’t suppose you ever supplied a time line for the 8th? Any ship within sight of the mosque at El Arish, during the Six Day war… was asking for trouble. USS Liberty was originally the 7,725 long tons (7,849 t) (light) civilian cargo vessel Simmons Victory, a mass-produced, standard-design Victory Ship, the follow-on series to the famous Liberty Ships that supplied the Allies with cargo during World War II. THE SUBMARINE USS AMBERJACKTO "SINK THE LIBERTY!" For decades, the US government threatened the survivors with jail if they spoke about it and kept the truth from the public. That is why the Glassboro Summit Conference was convened June 23-25 in the immediate wake of the Six Day War. Ashanti reveals she's tested positive for coronavirus 0. I didn’t think it could get any dumber. All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on TheFreeThoughtProject.com is for educational purposes only. • witnessed the slow circling of our ship by Israeli torpedo boats as they fired from close range at crewmen who were either trapped topside or who ventured topside to help their wounded shipmates; The Six Day War was a spectacular success for Israel because it succeeded in taking the Golan Heights from Syria, the West Bank from Jordan and the Gaza strip and Sinai Peninsula from Egypt. The vessel could not tape anything, their communication was knocked out on the first run. But the survivors have talked about it after many years. Before that you implied that only someone with war and warzone experience was qualified to speak on this topic. Hows that book coming along? You mean that the ‘Last Days’ have been called off? With Bolton and Israel on the warpath, the risk of another similar… The false flag operation that was designed to trigger WWIII was the brainchild of Warlord Winston Churchill, and he named it Operation Cyanide. Remember USS Liberty False Flag 1967. A case is currently in the Federal Court in DC demanding that the Glenn-Symington law be applied but there has been nothing about it in the media because our 5th Columnists don’t want the public to know about it. -This was the first time in naval history a rescue mission had been cancelled while an American ship was under attack. The day following the blast Theodore Roosevelt wrote a letter to a friend and proclaimed, “Being a Jingo, as I am writing confidentially, I will say, to relieve my feelings, that I would give anything if President McKinley would order the fleet to Havana tomorrow. Thelma Bentlee. That is because the horrible and grisly truth about the USS Liberty reflects very poorly on Lyndon Johnson, the United States and Israel. An independent commission tasked with investigating the incident, and headed by Navy Admiral Thomas Moorer, who served this country as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Chief of Naval Operations, publicly released the commission’s shocking findings in 2003. In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel looked to shift public blame for the incident onto Egypt as a way to provoke President Lyndon Johnson and the U.S. public into declaring war on Israel’s sworn enemy and Egyptian Arab Nationalist, Gamal Abdel Nasser. • witnessed the deliberate machine gunning of life rafts we had dropped over the side in anticipation of abandoning ship; nuclear) B-52 pilot Jim Nanjo who told him his nuclear SAC unit in San Diego went on high alert 1-2 hours before the Liberty was attacked on June 8, 1967. -The attack, by a U.S. ally, was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill its entire crew. Liberty in 1967 cost 34 American lives. Further, our intercepts, never before made public, showed the attack to be an accident on the part of the Israelis. The attack was the second deadliest against a U.S. I and my family are more American than you will EVER be. He is such a hypocrite. It is a trick, designed to deceive the enemy about the true nature and origin of an attack. (And YES, mistaken identity IS A DEFENSE when you set up a naval exclusion zone! Israel lost 46 aircraft while the Arabs lost a whopping 452 aircraft, mostly planes. “Israeli messages intercepted on June 8, 1967, leave no doubt that sinking the USS Liberty was the mission assigned to the attacking Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats as the Six-Day War raged in the Middle East. You can’t claim that Israel is the big bad wolf, while demonstrating that she can’t even sneak up on a blade of grass. Rins. Furthermore, it also shows that it was within the Naval Exclusion zone that Israel established at the beginning of the war – and broadcast to every nation on the planet via the UN, as well as directly to every embassy. Fortunately, he did not live long enough to see it implemented. There was a virtual media “blackout on this event. Oddly, the O’Sullivan’s transcript ends here even though the attack continued for another hour and a half. The reality is that Lyndon Johnson was a one-man crime wave running through the elite levels of American politics for thirty-five years. George Orwell Time : 48 mn 59 [Vostvfr] / [1] USS Liberty Le jour où Israël attaqua les États-Unis Une attaque délibérée d'Israël, couverte par les États-Unis : ça vous rappelle quelque chose ? Request Assistance.” The SOS emergency bulletin said nothing about Israel attacking the ship, although Israel had made numerous overflights of the Liberty earlier in the day. We won’t have an Antichrist? Ennes did not feel free to write about it until he was once again a civilian since the traitor in the White House at the time of the attack, Lyndon Johnson had sent a warning to the survivors of Israel’s attack that they faced court-martial if they spoke about it to the media. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Author Peter Hounam discovered the smoking gun on LBJ’s participation in the USS Liberty murders when he interviewed former SAC (Strategic Air Command, i.e. Tell me again why Israel could defeat the armies of Syria, Jordan and Egypt and not be able to sink a single ship – whose hull came out of World War II? All of the sailor aboard say this was intentional act to sink the ship. Your arguments are so full of holes that the Swiss couldn’t make a cheese out of it. I hate those ass-lickers that think otherwise, as if that accursed land is an anyway “Sacred”. Interior or Exterior - All Year Round I went back to his site. It appears that the Deep State (as we now know it) within the US government, along with Israel, colluded on the attempted sinking of the USS Liberty. THERE WAS NOT ONE MENTION OF THIS IN ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIA. He’s also a ‘Physicist’, a ‘Biologist’ and a ‘Chemist’. “Earlier this year, I acquired a copy of the audiotape of the attack as it had unfolded, the real time conversations between Israeli Air Force pilots and their controllers back at base. Now your thumping the bible and calling down the wrath of God and Jesus on us.

How To Remove License Plate Fasteners, General Daniel James, Setup 2011 Full Movie, Mn Public Hunting Land Map, Living A Life Of Victory, Icg Spin Bike For Sale, Kokushibou Vs Akaza, 3 In 1 Oil Rv Commercial, Fly Trap Bag Indoor, Mantra Mackay Phone Number, Is A Computer Science Degree Hard Reddit,