Alkaline Friendly Dessert, Ovids Heroides 1, What Religion Is Collingsworth Family, Squier Bronco Bass Australia, Gingerbread Loaf Starbucks, " /> Alkaline Friendly Dessert, Ovids Heroides 1, What Religion Is Collingsworth Family, Squier Bronco Bass Australia, Gingerbread Loaf Starbucks, " />
skip to Main Content

villas at hermann park reviews

Villas at Hermann Park 6301 Almeda Rd Houston TX 77021. Please be assured that we will use your feedback to ensure we're always providing our residents with the outstanding living experience we pride ourselves in. Your feedback is important to us and your detailed perspective will help us further improve our community. view details Call Now (844) 843-7671 check availability. 35 reviews of Villas At Hermann Park "Some things to note: - Fed Ex will never deliver to your door. Our newly renovated community amenity package includes all the features you desire and more. Villas at Sandrock Apartments for rent in Houston, TX. Villas at Hermann Park Details 6301 Almeda Rd , Houston , Texas , 77021 , United States 1 281-595-9124 TOLL_FREE : 1 866-518-1931 Website Leave a Review Recommend Add This Page to a Stack Follow Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Dear Resident, thank you for your review. 1 Hermann Park Ct, Houston, TX, 77021. We appreciate you letting us know your favorite aspects of our community, as well as the areas that you think could use improvements. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. What marketing strategies does Villasathermannpark use? Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we're always happy to help! The complex is 94 percent occupied. This prime location grants an easy commuting experience. The fetid trash smell from the on-site dump is absolutely wretched. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Great location right across Herman Park. 9844 Cypresswood Drive. When you have a moment, please contact us directly at (281) 595-9124. Follow this property Call us : (866) 518-1931. Our deluxe kitchens are outfitted with breakfast bars, while the contemporary finish of the tile backsplash makes clean up easy. ... Pros: I chose Villas at Hermann Park because this dog-friendly property allows large breed dogs and it has more green spaces than most... Read more. 1 to 3 bedrooms $1,085 to $2,775. The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team. However the apartment itself is ok. The Villas at Shadow Creek offers luxury living in Pearland, Texas with furnished and non-furnished apartments that reflect quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. 413 likes. And despite the dumpster being…, Great amenities and spacious bedrooms with updated appliances . Maintenance takes weeks to respond to requests at one point we had a leak in the ceiling for over a week…, This Community does have a great manager, Elizabeth. "Best thing about the Villas is how close it is to school. Living within... Hi there! Thanks so much for the 5-star rating. Write a Review. We want you to enjoy living at our community and apologize if we have not been able to address your concerns in a timely manner. Very convenient to go on a walk with pets. Villas at Hermann Park is trash. 1 to 3 Bed priced $1,340 - $2,430. Sonder — Hermann Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Welcome home to our luxury apartments in Houston at Villas at Hermann Park! It's wonderful to hear you're happy with the service you've received from Elizabeth! By: Lots of parking spots and friendly neighbors. Get directions, reviews and information for Villas at Hermann Park in Houston, TX. Staff are all very professional and definitely focused on customer service. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. Broadstone Lofts at Hermann Park. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hi there! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. We will be sure to use your feedback as a learning opportunity, to ensure we're always providing the prompt and attentive service we aim for. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Welcome to our beautiful community of Villas at Hermann Park. Menu. Welcome to Verdir at Hermann Park Apartments in Houston, TX near Medical Center. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and are disappointed to hear your stay has been anything less than the outstanding experience we aim to provide. Log in to leave a tip here. We will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we continue working toward providing our residents with a wonderful community to call "home". Thanks so much for the 5-star rating. Villas At Hermann Park 6301 Almeda Rd Houston TX 77021. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Rachel Craddock. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Great place to stay. Villas at Hermann Park in Houston, TX -- Get driving directions to 6301 Almeda Rd Houston, TX 77021. New managment is just as bad as last!! We're happy to hear you're enjoying your stay with us and the attentive service you've received from our team. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations. We're disappointed to hear our team has not made the best impression so far. Resident Reviews for Broadstone Lofts at Hermann Park | 1 Hermann Park Ct, Houston, TX 77021. We offer gorgeous master suites with large bedrooms and exclusive bathrooms with spacious garden tubs.Villas at Hermann Parks offers the best location a wealth of luxurious community amenities. When you have a moment, please reach out to our manager directly at (713) 440-8400. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to making your stay better. By: Browse Villas at Hermann Park apartments in Houston, TX. Usually unannounced. I would recommend this community! 1 to 3 Bed priced $955 - $1,555. Great part of town - fairly new, moderately priced apartments which are close to 288 (easy to get into town) and next to Hermann Park (great for a walk/run). See all available apartments for rent at Villas at Hermann Park located at 6301 Almeda Rd. Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. However, the front office was disorganized and a nightmare…. The staff is very courteous and professional. Hermann Park is undoubtedly a must-visit in Houston, be it first-timer or frequent visitor. Within walking distance to Hermann Park. I highly recommend this community. Contact Us. We're happy to hear you're overall pleased with your experience here at Villas at Hermann Park. No tips and reviews. Get directions, reviews and information for Villas At Hermann Park in Houston, TX. Please accept our sincerest apologies for our slower than normal response time with your maintenance requests. I've lived in Houston for about 8 years and have stayed at multiple different apartments but The Villas at Hermann Park are the absolute worst. Maintenance is nice, but it takes a while for them to respond to your requests. All the amenities and grounds are extremely well maintained. We value your residency and look forward to having you as a happy resident for years to come! Villas At Hermann Park 6301 Almeda Rd Houston TX 77021. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, It makes us so proud to know that you love living in our community so far. The apartment units are spacious and comfortable. We are trying to solve it privately. View Me. If we can ever help you with anything, please feel free to reach out! Menu. The apartment complex has been a fine experience. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hello and thank you for your review. We will be sure to use your feedback as we continue working toward providing our residents with a community they are proud to call "home". Villas at Hermann Park … We're happy to have you as a resident and look forward to continuing to provide you with a community you are proud to call "home"! apartment search. Welcome home to our Texas Medical Center apartments at Villas at Hermann Park! Your feedback is always welcome and we apologize for not exceeding your expectations. They usually get the job done but sometimes months later, we hope management can fix that issue and try giving residents more privacy and at moments notice. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. My favorite part about living at Villas is the free coffee and the pool. Lots of parking spots and friendly neighbors. Home; Floor Plans; Gallery; Amenities; Reviews; Contact Us; Apply; Tours Available; Return to Content. Villas at Park Place has rental units ranging from 739-1014 sq ft starting at $695. We're always looking for ways to improve, so if there's anything we can do to make your stay better, please don't hesitate to let us know. The location and amenities are…, We have recently moved from a previous Waterton owned apartment complex and into a new location also run by Waterton. The Villas at Hermann Park is located just minutes from the Texas Medical Center. See unbiased expert reviews and residents' comments. Each air-conditioned guest room features a coffee machine and work desk at Hermann Motel. RentLingo Editor's Review We sent a former property manager to investigate The Villas at Hermann Park is a complex of four-story earth tone buildings that are well maintained, with two four-story parking garages and a resort-style pool. I would... Great location. The leasing staff and maintenance team are always helpful and friendly. Saturday. Visit Website. Especially when there is an emergency i.e. Villas at Hermann Park Call To Schedule A Virtual Tour Today! Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Villas at Hermann Park. http://www.villasathermannpark.com/ Welcome home to our luxury apartments in Houston at Villas at Hermann Park! Walking distance to Hermann Park, Houston Zoo, Hermann Park Golf Course, and The Museum District, Villas at Hermann Park also is accessible from public transportation options. THe transition from my old community to this one has been Great.. Great place to stay. If there are still pending requests feel free to reach out directly to our community manager at [email protected] so we can get the ball rolling and knock these out some as soon as we can. The energy-efficient stainless steel appliances provide a sleek designer finish to these gourmet kitchens. View quality reviews and photos. Read 263 reviews of Villas at Hermann Park in Houston, TX to know before you lease. Great location right across Herman Park. The cockroaches and the infestation problem are unbelievable. The cockroaches and the infestation problem are unbelievable. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. We completely understand where you're coming from and would love the chance to discuss the steps we've taken to address this. Search for other Apartments in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Username and password do not match an active account. Kami Venable. Ever. Love it! anonymous. 35 reviews of Villas At Hermann Park "Some things to note: - Fed Ex will never deliver to your door. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Near Villas at Hermann Park. Picture by picture, you'll be able to take a closer look at our colorful community pool, inviting outdoor grilling areas, tranquil neighborhood grounds, and our intuitive interior design. Sincerely, By: I will say the service requests sometimes take a long time to get fufilled if youre going through the resident portal, which can…, If you expect nothing of your lessor, this is the place for you. Great amenities and spacious bedrooms with updated appliances . And despite the dumpster being taken out twice a week every morning at 6:30 a.m., it still smells filthy everywhere. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Dear Resident, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and are very disappointed to hear we did not meet your expectations. Skip Navigation. I just worried about the safety of my vehicle sometimes as I hear some incidences of vandalism. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. If you have any further comments or concerns, please feel free to let us know. While we're happy to hear you're overall pleased with your stay, we want you to enjoy every aspect of our community. It is in a great location and their pricing is very competitive. When you have a moment, please stop by the front office or give us a call at (713) 440-8400 so that we can discuss your review in greater detail and personally address your concerns. Break ins in cars, broken appliances in apartment and very bad and unhelpful attitude from management team. The management is very slow to respond to work orders. View Me. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. See unbiased expert reviews and residents' comments. Thank you for your honesty, we wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. By: The Circle at Hermann Park Apartments has a floor plan for everybody. The Houston Zoo, located within a 10-minute drive, features more than 6,000 birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians in replicated … We will be sure to keep up the great work, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! It has in-unit laundry machines which is really nice. Villas at Hermann Park is adjacent to The City of Houston's Hike and Bike Trail System along Brays Bayou and also offers easy access to I-45, 610 Loop, and Highway 59. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Dear Resident, thank you for your feedback. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Villas At Herman Park at 6301 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77021. Centrally located near the lively heart of the city, our vibrant community has all of the modern finishes and convenient amenities you deserve in your future home. Friday. The shuttle system they also advertise to the medical center can be very unreliable and difficult to track/get a hold of. We're happy to hear you're enjoying your stay with us and the attentive service you've received from our team. By: The apartment itself is not constructed very well the AC only flows into half…, It's ok so far now I just need to meet the character limit oh my god 200 is so many maybe I should just start hitting the space bar wow they got me you cant use spaces as characters I actually have to hit this count…. So if you work normal business hours, it might be hard to get a package since Fed Ex isn't delivering to your door, and the office closes kind of early. So if you work normal business hours, it might be hard to get a package since Fed Ex isn't delivering to your door, and the office closes kind of early. Call us : (866) 518-1931. Thanks again for your review, we look forward to making your stay here even better! That's wonderful to hear, thank you for choosing Villas at Hermann Park as your home! The onsite dog park makes it easy to give your pup some off-leash time, while the cyber lounge, private conference rooms, and study pods make working from home a breeze. We always strive to provide our residents with a great experience and we'll be sure to use your feedback and we continue working on making our community the best possible. The nearby Hermann City Park (0.6 mi) has tennis courts, a swimming pool, and playground. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you further as we're always looking for ways to improve and ensure resident satisfaction. I am proud to tell people I live here. 35 Reviews (713) 440-8400 Website. We want you to be happy in your home and we'd like the opportunity to improve the quality of your stay. Maintenance responds slow and is not good at completing the job properly. We have trusted this property management for the past 3 years and our move in process has been smooth each time. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Dear Resident, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. The fetid trash smell from the on-site dump is absolutely wretched. 6301 Almeda Rd # 2355667, Houston, TX 77021 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,345/mo. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and are disappointed to hear our team has not made the best impression. Free WiFi is available. Property Manager at Villas at Hermann Park responded to this review. Find 23 photos of the 6301 Almeda Rd #2355667 apartment on Zillow. The Villas at Hermann Park is located just minutes from the Texas Medical Center. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Villas At Herman Park at 6301 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77021. I can unsubscribe at any time. Please contact us in the management office at (713) 440-8400. The apartments are a good value and there have been a lot of improvements over the past year. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hi there, thank you for your review. Market area: Medical Center / Hermann Park Starting 1 bedroom price: ~$1200 Starting 2 bedroom price: ~$1475 Villas at Hermann... + Read More Mosaic on Hermann Park David Pilarte, © 2020 Waterton Residential, LLC. As you browse our beautiful Villas at Hermann Park photo gallery, it's easy to see what you'll love about living here. Our community … It is good, in general. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hello and thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. I'm well pleased with everything here at the Villias at Hermann staff is great and community is very calm and quiet, Clientele has changed considerably Passageways to apartments are atrocious They are ugly and dirty Do not look attractive for our guests or potential occupants Have tried to get them redone for the past three years with no success Only we will look into it, Great location, but my apartment 1011 has a roach problem. This community is adjacent to the City of Houston's Hike and Bike Trail System for the cycle enthusiast. Our extensive collection of unique layouts won’t fail to deliver, offering all you need, and more. The community is safe and the location is right next to the medical center and Hermann park. When you have a chance, please contact us directly at (713) 440-8400 so that we can discuss your review in more detail. Built in 2000 with a combination of one-, two- and three-bedroom units, Villas at Hermann Park has rents that range from $1,300 to $2,600 per month. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Dear Resident, thank you for your review. Take advantage of the shuttle service to Texas Medical Center. Sincerely, The Villas at Hermann Park Management Team, Hi there, thank you for this lovely review! We're happy to have you as a resident and look forward to continuing to provide you with a community you are proud to call "home"! Our residents' comfort means the world to us and we'd sincerely appreciate the chance to provide you with peace of mind! Secondly, my apartment smells like cigarette smoke even though I do not smoke, and I'm having a hard time getting the problem addressed. We can understand your frustrations and would like the opportunity to speak with you in person. Market area: Medical Center / Hermann Park Starting 1 bedroom price: ~$1200 Starting 2 bedroom price: ~$1475 Villas at Hermann Park is a very nice apartment complex near Houston's medical center. It is in a great location and their pricing is very competitive. If exercise is important, stay in shape in the 24/7 fitness center, outfitted with cardio equipment and free weights. Living within walking distance to the Zoo, museums, restaurants, coffee shops, golf course, gardens, Miller outdoor theater, and Hermann Park keeps my family entertained.

Alkaline Friendly Dessert, Ovids Heroides 1, What Religion Is Collingsworth Family, Squier Bronco Bass Australia, Gingerbread Loaf Starbucks,