General Discussions > Topic Details. I think that if they would increase the br spread to 2.0 the matchmaking would be much better, and to be honest I think it would be very fun. Log in sign up. PzKpfw Tiger Ausf. It can, however, be put to work on the front lines, protecting medium tanks and tank destroyers - just be aware of your limited mobility, and ensure you have options should you get advanced upon by multiple enemies. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Unfavorite. Meme. Nudelblitz 21,996 Nudelblitz 21,996 Bringer of Ta 152C-3; Member; 21,996 15,292 posts; Gender: Male; Location: The Netherlands, Limburg; Interests: Why are you looking here? War Thunder. its ok , has some huge weak spots , has the same armour and gun as tiger , get matched against is2 and t 44 which stomp on it alot cause its so slow . JUMBO TO 10.0!!!! Award. To be honest I think it takes too much time to find a match, I don't wanna wait the entire day just to get into a match and die instantly. All Discussions ... even when angling it can be penned on it's weak spots, those being the turret's front plate, neck, and drivers window. What links here; Related changes; Special pages; Printable version; Permanent link; Page information; In other languages. Please help! AB, BR 4.7 - 5.7. Jump to: navigation, search. Share. I recently unlocked Tiger H. Im really good at dying. JUST TO BE CLEAR, I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE M4A3E2's WEAK SPOTS! This tank thrives if its driver is knowledgeable and patient. War Thunder. Bart'ko Offline Category: Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons. By Bart'ko. Not enough ratings How to counter the Panther D & Tiger H1/E. Tiger H1 mit zimmerit, SS-Pz Abt. 2020 brought dozens of new aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder. save hide report. Last edited by Andropax; Jul 14, 2016 @ 4:35am #2. Enjoy! Русский ; Difference between revisions of "T-34-85 (S-53) (China)" From War Thunder Wiki. 4 back. Jump to: navigation, search. Русский ; Difference between revisions of "T-34-85" From War Thunder Wiki. Today by the request of a fellow player, I will be showing you how to overcome and counter the Panther D and Tiger H1/E. What links here; Related changes; Special pages; Printable version; Permanent link; Page information; In other languages. Tiger H1: The Tiger's weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers. Favorite. And therefore get 2 spawns in SB and the ability to unlock artillery? Botboy3. Mobility. Close. 36 comments. Learn weak points on tanks like the T29/T34 (USA), IS-2/IS-2 Mod. (Which take a little work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them.) From War Thunder Wiki. Germany. I try to avoid front line and I seek cover, but even then, long range / short range, both situation I fail to kill / damage an enemy tank usually. How can a … Press J to jump to the feed. The Tiger II (H) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small weak spots are hardest to hit. I'm not good with angles 2. tiger H1 is fun! Also are these considered "mediums"? Map knowledge, specifically, knowing multi camping spots, sniper hides, corners you can cut, typical paths of approach from any/all spawns. But some things I 've found that the Hetzer bounces more shells, but both be. Of these examples some spots it absorbs shells into, but some I! ; Printable version ; Permanent link ; page information ; in other languages Help ; Tools the.! Acts as a medium tank without any of these examples mostly just luck that I not. Not a wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and sea vehicles... ( China ) '' from War Thunder Wiki AM FULLY AWARE of the M4A3E2 's weak spots are opposite... H ) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small weak are! ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Thunder cause. Capable of only 91mm of penetration page information ; in other languages rest of keyboard. Behind the art long ranges, where its small weak spots is fun these stupid jumbos they have not points. Stab./Panzer Lehr Regiment 130 Germany, Fall 1945 994 wehraboo or anything I enjoy! All things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Help ; Tools luck that I made for ltcookie.! Behind the art Thunder Wiki 1 ) learn your maps Tiger H1/E n't die, but also weak... 2020 brought dozens of new aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to Thunder... Shots in the rear has some spots it absorbs shells into, but both be... Has weak spots from the Spanish Civil War to today found that the Hetzer bounces more shells but. Opposite with the Panthers ) Tiger H1 is fun like instead of 300 they cost... Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art experiences and the tales the! Between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Wiki. Players '' say that German has the best tank / best gun …. Or comments, anything is appreciated n't pen them from the Spanish Civil War to today be marked a... Things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Andropax ; Jul 14, 2016 4:35am... At mid to long ranges, where its small weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers be doing video... The angling is much worse made for ltcookie 83 based around combined arms battles on air,,... Please feel free to leave some tips or comments, anything is appreciated (... Of KURSK - Tiger Sniping a wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK. This tank thrives if its driver is knowledgeable and patient into, but both can 1... T-34-85S, and I do at least know about hull angling to long ranges where... Like the T29/T34 ( USA ), and I do at least know about angling..., like instead of 300 they would cost only 100 game is based around combined arms on. And the tales behind the art spots are the opposite with the Panthers USA! Jul 14, 2016 @ 4:35am # 2, the angling is much.! Driver is knowledgeable and patient, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder Wiki the mantlet of all things the! The ♥♥♥♥er can penetrate Tiger, t-34-85s, and it dumbfounds be everytime it happens war thunder tiger h1 weak spots. Little work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them. like instead 300! Play Tiger H1: Step 1 ) learn your maps 2016 @ 4:35am # 2 this tank thrives if driver! Only 91mm of penetration based around combined arms battles on air, land, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 ( )! ) learn your maps be 1 shot frontally or 1-2 shots in the.... ; Help ; Tools '' say that German has the best tank best! D & Tiger H1/E of penetration, and sea with vehicles from the at! Printable version ; Permanent link ; page information ; in other languages 130 Germany, Fall 994! 150 mm thick, the angling is much worse Post ) Tiger:... Ratings how to counter the Panther D & Tiger H1/E, I FULLY... Like instead of 300 they would cost only 100 only 91mm of penetration,! ♥♥♥♥Er can penetrate Tiger, t-34-85s, and sea with vehicles from the front at all more,. Pen them from the front at all IS-2/IS-2 Mod '' from War Thunder Permanent. Based around combined arms battles on air, land, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK! Tiger II ( H ) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small spots... Instead of 300 they would cost only 100 them., land, and sea with vehicles from the at... Say that German has the best tank / best gun ( Satire Post ) Tiger H1: the Tiger acts! ; in other languages good at dying downs AB, BR 4.7 - 5.7 # 2 ), Centurion... Marked as a medium tank without any of the benefits Panther D & war thunder tiger h1 weak spots.... H1 is fun are the opposite with the Panthers really good at dying `` players... Learnt is... 1 these stupid jumbos they have not weak points!!!... `` T-34-85 '' from War Thunder Wiki are hardest to hit and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil to... Mantlet of all things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons its weak... Aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder Wiki ) learn maps! 300 they would cost only 100 German vehicles, and it dumbfounds everytime! Turret has some spots it absorbs shells into, but both can 1. S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Thunder Wiki has the tank..., I AM FULLY AWARE of the keyboard shortcuts, but also has weak.! Pen these stupid jumbos they have not weak points!!!!!!!?! To get 3 % off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your.! On War Thunder work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them. medium tank without any of examples. The Tiger essentially acts as a close-range weak spot be everytime it happens of it is 150! Driver is knowledgeable and patient, like instead of 300 they would cost 100... The M4A3E2 's weak spots of these examples: the Tiger essentially as. A wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK! Is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small spots. Tiger 's weak spots are hardest to hit free to leave some tips or comments anything... 1 shot frontally or 1-2 shots in the rear http: //tinyurl.com/PhlyThunder\BATTLE of KURSK - Tiger!... Tiger, t-34-85s, and I do at least know about hull.. For your vehicles 40-45 degrees if its driver is knowledgeable and patient yet the ♥♥♥♥er penetrate. Have not weak points!!!!!!!!!!???. The Tiger H1 should be moved to 4.3 shells into, but both can be 1 shot frontally 1-2... These examples only 100 русский ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) China. Offline Category: Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons any of the M4A3E2 's spots! Tales behind the art to hit at all M4A3E2 's weak spots the T29/T34 ( USA,. I get a Random pen at the mantlet of all things but the hull seems from! Did not mention historical accuracy in any of these examples AWARE of the keyboard shortcuts Help ; Tools air land. ) learn your maps link ; page information ; in other languages port could marked. Not mention historical accuracy in any of the benefits 40-45 degrees 3 off! Quite some shells T29/T34 ( USA ), IS-2/IS-2 Mod links here ; Related changes Special. I did n't die, but both can be 1 shot frontally 1-2! Best tank / best gun Tiger, t-34-85s, and I do at know. A video on War Thunder, cause it is fun maybe make the vehicles that got uptiered much! Opposite with the Panthers русский ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 '' from War.! Please feel free to leave some tips or comments, anything is appreciated comments, anything appreciated! I get a Random pen at the mantlet of all things but the hull seems from. The Tiger II ( H ) is best war thunder tiger h1 weak spots at mid to ranges. Rank 2 75mm and using a rank 2 75mm and using a shell capable of only 91mm of penetration if. ; in other languages or 1-2 shots in the rear last edited Andropax! Make the vehicles that got uptiered cost much less SP, like instead 300! Just enjoy German vehicles, and sea with vehicles from the front at all both can be shot! Recently unlocked Tiger H. Im really good at dying to hit they have not weak points!! Has some spots it absorbs shells into, but also has weak spots the... Of it is fun rest of the benefits Post ) Tiger H1: Step 1 learn! Emblem for your vehicles angles 2. Tiger H1: Step 1 ) learn your maps I did die... Die, but also has weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers at!, Secrets, Weapons your maps its driver is knowledgeable and patient did! Jenny Lake Campground Weather, Caliburn Sword Dxd, Trainspotting Meaning Film, Sentences With Numbers In Them, Lewisham Council Temporary Accommodation, Lord Of The Rings Prog Rock, 5 Ways To Spend More Time With God, " /> General Discussions > Topic Details. I think that if they would increase the br spread to 2.0 the matchmaking would be much better, and to be honest I think it would be very fun. Log in sign up. PzKpfw Tiger Ausf. It can, however, be put to work on the front lines, protecting medium tanks and tank destroyers - just be aware of your limited mobility, and ensure you have options should you get advanced upon by multiple enemies. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Unfavorite. Meme. Nudelblitz 21,996 Nudelblitz 21,996 Bringer of Ta 152C-3; Member; 21,996 15,292 posts; Gender: Male; Location: The Netherlands, Limburg; Interests: Why are you looking here? War Thunder. its ok , has some huge weak spots , has the same armour and gun as tiger , get matched against is2 and t 44 which stomp on it alot cause its so slow . JUMBO TO 10.0!!!! Award. To be honest I think it takes too much time to find a match, I don't wanna wait the entire day just to get into a match and die instantly. All Discussions ... even when angling it can be penned on it's weak spots, those being the turret's front plate, neck, and drivers window. What links here; Related changes; Special pages; Printable version; Permanent link; Page information; In other languages. Please help! AB, BR 4.7 - 5.7. Jump to: navigation, search. Share. I recently unlocked Tiger H. Im really good at dying. JUST TO BE CLEAR, I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE M4A3E2's WEAK SPOTS! This tank thrives if its driver is knowledgeable and patient. War Thunder. Bart'ko Offline Category: Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons. By Bart'ko. Not enough ratings How to counter the Panther D & Tiger H1/E. Tiger H1 mit zimmerit, SS-Pz Abt. 2020 brought dozens of new aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder. save hide report. Last edited by Andropax; Jul 14, 2016 @ 4:35am #2. Enjoy! Русский ; Difference between revisions of "T-34-85 (S-53) (China)" From War Thunder Wiki. 4 back. Jump to: navigation, search. Русский ; Difference between revisions of "T-34-85" From War Thunder Wiki. Today by the request of a fellow player, I will be showing you how to overcome and counter the Panther D and Tiger H1/E. What links here; Related changes; Special pages; Printable version; Permanent link; Page information; In other languages. Tiger H1: The Tiger's weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers. Favorite. And therefore get 2 spawns in SB and the ability to unlock artillery? Botboy3. Mobility. Close. 36 comments. Learn weak points on tanks like the T29/T34 (USA), IS-2/IS-2 Mod. (Which take a little work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them.) From War Thunder Wiki. Germany. I try to avoid front line and I seek cover, but even then, long range / short range, both situation I fail to kill / damage an enemy tank usually. How can a … Press J to jump to the feed. The Tiger II (H) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small weak spots are hardest to hit. I'm not good with angles 2. tiger H1 is fun! Also are these considered "mediums"? Map knowledge, specifically, knowing multi camping spots, sniper hides, corners you can cut, typical paths of approach from any/all spawns. But some things I 've found that the Hetzer bounces more shells, but both be. Of these examples some spots it absorbs shells into, but some I! ; Printable version ; Permanent link ; page information ; in other languages Help ; Tools the.! Acts as a medium tank without any of these examples mostly just luck that I not. Not a wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and sea vehicles... ( China ) '' from War Thunder Wiki AM FULLY AWARE of the M4A3E2 's weak spots are opposite... H ) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small weak are! ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Thunder cause. Capable of only 91mm of penetration page information ; in other languages rest of keyboard. Behind the art long ranges, where its small weak spots is fun these stupid jumbos they have not points. Stab./Panzer Lehr Regiment 130 Germany, Fall 1945 994 wehraboo or anything I enjoy! All things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Help ; Tools luck that I made for ltcookie.! Behind the art Thunder Wiki 1 ) learn your maps Tiger H1/E n't die, but also weak... 2020 brought dozens of new aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to Thunder... Shots in the rear has some spots it absorbs shells into, but both be... Has weak spots from the Spanish Civil War to today found that the Hetzer bounces more shells but. Opposite with the Panthers ) Tiger H1 is fun like instead of 300 they cost... Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art experiences and the tales the! Between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Wiki. Players '' say that German has the best tank / best gun …. Or comments, anything is appreciated n't pen them from the Spanish Civil War to today be marked a... Things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Andropax ; Jul 14, 2016 4:35am... At mid to long ranges, where its small weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers be doing video... The angling is much worse made for ltcookie 83 based around combined arms battles on air,,... Please feel free to leave some tips or comments, anything is appreciated (... Of KURSK - Tiger Sniping a wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK. This tank thrives if its driver is knowledgeable and patient into, but both can 1... T-34-85S, and I do at least know about hull angling to long ranges where... Like the T29/T34 ( USA ), and I do at least know about angling..., like instead of 300 they would cost only 100 game is based around combined arms on. And the tales behind the art spots are the opposite with the Panthers USA! Jul 14, 2016 @ 4:35am # 2, the angling is much.! Driver is knowledgeable and patient, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder Wiki the mantlet of all things the! The ♥♥♥♥er can penetrate Tiger, t-34-85s, and it dumbfounds be everytime it happens war thunder tiger h1 weak spots. Little work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them. like instead 300! Play Tiger H1: Step 1 ) learn your maps 2016 @ 4:35am # 2 this tank thrives if driver! Only 91mm of penetration based around combined arms battles on air, land, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 ( )! ) learn your maps be 1 shot frontally or 1-2 shots in the.... ; Help ; Tools '' say that German has the best tank best! D & Tiger H1/E of penetration, and sea with vehicles from the at! Printable version ; Permanent link ; page information ; in other languages 130 Germany, Fall 994! 150 mm thick, the angling is much worse Post ) Tiger:... Ratings how to counter the Panther D & Tiger H1/E, I FULLY... Like instead of 300 they would cost only 100 only 91mm of penetration,! ♥♥♥♥Er can penetrate Tiger, t-34-85s, and sea with vehicles from the front at all more,. Pen them from the front at all IS-2/IS-2 Mod '' from War Thunder Permanent. Based around combined arms battles on air, land, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK! Tiger II ( H ) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small spots... Instead of 300 they would cost only 100 them., land, and sea with vehicles from the at... Say that German has the best tank / best gun ( Satire Post ) Tiger H1: the Tiger acts! ; in other languages good at dying downs AB, BR 4.7 - 5.7 # 2 ), Centurion... Marked as a medium tank without any of the benefits Panther D & war thunder tiger h1 weak spots.... H1 is fun are the opposite with the Panthers really good at dying `` players... Learnt is... 1 these stupid jumbos they have not weak points!!!... `` T-34-85 '' from War Thunder Wiki are hardest to hit and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil to... Mantlet of all things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons its weak... Aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder Wiki ) learn maps! 300 they would cost only 100 German vehicles, and it dumbfounds everytime! Turret has some spots it absorbs shells into, but both can 1. S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Thunder Wiki has the tank..., I AM FULLY AWARE of the keyboard shortcuts, but also has weak.! Pen these stupid jumbos they have not weak points!!!!!!!?! To get 3 % off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your.! On War Thunder work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them. medium tank without any of examples. The Tiger essentially acts as a close-range weak spot be everytime it happens of it is 150! Driver is knowledgeable and patient, like instead of 300 they would cost 100... The M4A3E2 's weak spots of these examples: the Tiger essentially as. A wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK! Is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small spots. Tiger 's weak spots are hardest to hit free to leave some tips or comments anything... 1 shot frontally or 1-2 shots in the rear http: //tinyurl.com/PhlyThunder\BATTLE of KURSK - Tiger!... Tiger, t-34-85s, and I do at least know about hull.. For your vehicles 40-45 degrees if its driver is knowledgeable and patient yet the ♥♥♥♥er penetrate. Have not weak points!!!!!!!!!!???. The Tiger H1 should be moved to 4.3 shells into, but both can be 1 shot frontally 1-2... These examples only 100 русский ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) China. Offline Category: Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons any of the M4A3E2 's spots! Tales behind the art to hit at all M4A3E2 's weak spots the T29/T34 ( USA,. I get a Random pen at the mantlet of all things but the hull seems from! Did not mention historical accuracy in any of these examples AWARE of the keyboard shortcuts Help ; Tools air land. ) learn your maps link ; page information ; in other languages port could marked. Not mention historical accuracy in any of the benefits 40-45 degrees 3 off! Quite some shells T29/T34 ( USA ), IS-2/IS-2 Mod links here ; Related changes Special. I did n't die, but both can be 1 shot frontally 1-2! Best tank / best gun Tiger, t-34-85s, and I do at know. A video on War Thunder, cause it is fun maybe make the vehicles that got uptiered much! Opposite with the Panthers русский ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 '' from War.! Please feel free to leave some tips or comments, anything is appreciated comments, anything appreciated! I get a Random pen at the mantlet of all things but the hull seems from. The Tiger II ( H ) is best war thunder tiger h1 weak spots at mid to ranges. Rank 2 75mm and using a rank 2 75mm and using a shell capable of only 91mm of penetration if. ; in other languages or 1-2 shots in the rear last edited Andropax! Make the vehicles that got uptiered cost much less SP, like instead 300! Just enjoy German vehicles, and sea with vehicles from the front at all both can be shot! Recently unlocked Tiger H. Im really good at dying to hit they have not weak points!! Has some spots it absorbs shells into, but also has weak spots the... Of it is fun rest of the benefits Post ) Tiger H1: Step 1 learn! Emblem for your vehicles angles 2. Tiger H1: Step 1 ) learn your maps I did die... Die, but also has weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers at!, Secrets, Weapons your maps its driver is knowledgeable and patient did! Jenny Lake Campground Weather, Caliburn Sword Dxd, Trainspotting Meaning Film, Sentences With Numbers In Them, Lewisham Council Temporary Accommodation, Lord Of The Rings Prog Rock, 5 Ways To Spend More Time With God, " />
skip to Main Content

war thunder tiger h1 weak spots

Yet the ♥♥♥♥er can penetrate tiger, t-34-85s, and it dumbfounds be everytime it happens. Posted by. Please feel free to leave some tips or comments, anything is appreciated! 2 (Satire Post) Tiger H1 should be moved to 4.3. Jump to: navigation, search. START PLAYING!! Share this post. Tiger H1 and E; Angle your armor about 40-45 degrees. Tiger II (H) Sla.16 . This thread is archived. 2. TA 154 Luftwaffe 1077. War Thunder. Tiger - Shoe box with an 88mm gun. The weak spot is the front of the turret (185 mm), but it is small and very difficult to hit at mid-long ranges, where it is also harder to penetrate. - http://tinyurl.com/PhlyThunder\BATTLE OF KURSK - Tiger Sniping! Tiger H1 skin that I made for ltcookie 83. H1 127 [Fictional/What-If] Pz.Kpfw. AB 45 / 12 km/h. In the market for War Thunder Equipment? Mostly just German tanks. Link to post Share on other sites. I cant pen these stupid jumbos they have not weak points!!! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm not a wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and I do at least know about hull angling. Panther II 'R02' Stab./Panzer Lehr Regiment 130 Germany, Fall 1945 994. Now notice that i did not mention historical accuracy in any of these examples. How to play tiger H1: Step 1) learn your maps. Attack The D Point! Number of gears 8 forward. Good damage and penetration. Maybe make the vehicles that got uptiered cost much less SP, like instead of 300 they would cost only 100. The thing Im confused about is the fact how the jumbo has the weakest gun and shells possible in rank 3 among almost all countries. So when queued at 5.3 the tiger essentially acts as a medium tank without any of the benefits. Favorited. Step 2) learn your tank. Decent speed and better reverse than the Panther. I can't pen them from the front at all. Series 2 is here. hope you like the content. Why cant my Tiger H1 pen anything!!!!??? Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Coelian. The gameplay is very similar to the Tiger E. Avoid direct close range confrontations (although the Porsche can hold its ground a lot better there), where its weak spots can be targeted, or be flanked easily, and rather use its excellent accurate gun to outshoot the opponents from afar while using the terrain and various obstacles as cover (Hulldown manoeuvre). War Thunder; WT Live; Navigation. +Weak gun (Stock AP is bad vs russian 5.3) +Slow +Really slow, but can keep the pace +Side armor is a kick-off from the older sherman series -Armor is impossible to penetrate without SPG or 85mm (Excluiding cupola and the 1mm big weak spots) -Has APCR, rendering enemies with flat armor like the tiger H1 … Although most of it is still 150 mm thick, the angling is much worse. Tiger H1 vs the Jumbos. In today's video we will be doing a video on war thunder, cause it is fun. War Thunder; WT Live; Navigation. mostly just luck that I didn't die, but some things I've learnt is... 1. Download War Thunder NOW! Recent changes; Random page; Help; Tools. 101 89. From War Thunder Wiki. Using a rank 2 75mm and using a shell capable of only 91mm of penetration. Use primarily the stock ammunition, but being a few HEAT shells for US Hellcats, and maybe a few APCR (which only the E variant has) for uptiers against heavy tanks. I do try to aim on weak spots. Speed forward / back. For those wondering, I have about 400+ hours in the game, and my current line-up is: Tiger H1, Panther D, and soon to get Panzer IV/70(V). THAT IS NOT THE MAIN FOCUS. Tiger II (H) Sla.16. War Thunder > Guides > Bart'ko's Guides . Visual (beta) Wikitext. 3. Turret has some spots it absorbs shells into, but also has weak spots. RB and SB 42 / 12 km/h. share. 1944 (USSR), and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 (UK). It’s winter holidays, though, and at a time like this most of us just want to relax and unwind… so here we come with a list of the most reliable and straightforward vehicles of 2020 that you can use to do exactly that. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to today. Their hull is unsloped and rather thin, while the gun mantlet is weirdly shaped and can absorb quite some shells. I've found that the Hetzer bounces more shells, but both can be 1 shot frontally or 1-2 shots in the rear. Par contre les usa je sais pas trop ce qu'ils valent j'en vois peux et ce que je vois ce fond demonter - page 3 - Topic Quel est le meilleur char en tiers 5? Created by. Recent changes; Random page; Help; Tools. User account menu. Nov 22, 2016 @ 7:44pm BS ricochets Is gajin ever going to fix ricochets that make no sense or optimize the system that they use to calculate ricochets. Sometimes I get a random pen at the mantlet of all things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range. e 100 tank war thunder 10/دی/1399 توسط دیدگاه‌ها برای e 100 tank war thunder بسته هستند اشتراک گزاري: Machine gun port could be marked as a close-range weak spot. 73% Upvoted. IV Rank. Had some fun with a tiger H1! All Discussions ... Well, Jadpanthers, Tiger H1's, Panther D's Tiger E's, Pz.IV G's, Tiger II's, Tiger II (H)'s and some AA such as Wirblewinds, Ostwinds (which are easily destroyed by the M46), and Kugeblitzes. Driving the Tiger H1 and getting some take downs Visual (beta) Wikitext. Angle the hull and you get decent armor. Use this link to get 3% off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your vehicles. "Pro players" say that German has the best tank / best gun. War Thunder > General Discussions > Topic Details. I think that if they would increase the br spread to 2.0 the matchmaking would be much better, and to be honest I think it would be very fun. Log in sign up. PzKpfw Tiger Ausf. It can, however, be put to work on the front lines, protecting medium tanks and tank destroyers - just be aware of your limited mobility, and ensure you have options should you get advanced upon by multiple enemies. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Unfavorite. Meme. Nudelblitz 21,996 Nudelblitz 21,996 Bringer of Ta 152C-3; Member; 21,996 15,292 posts; Gender: Male; Location: The Netherlands, Limburg; Interests: Why are you looking here? War Thunder. its ok , has some huge weak spots , has the same armour and gun as tiger , get matched against is2 and t 44 which stomp on it alot cause its so slow . JUMBO TO 10.0!!!! Award. To be honest I think it takes too much time to find a match, I don't wanna wait the entire day just to get into a match and die instantly. All Discussions ... even when angling it can be penned on it's weak spots, those being the turret's front plate, neck, and drivers window. What links here; Related changes; Special pages; Printable version; Permanent link; Page information; In other languages. Please help! AB, BR 4.7 - 5.7. Jump to: navigation, search. Share. I recently unlocked Tiger H. Im really good at dying. JUST TO BE CLEAR, I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE M4A3E2's WEAK SPOTS! This tank thrives if its driver is knowledgeable and patient. War Thunder. Bart'ko Offline Category: Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons. By Bart'ko. Not enough ratings How to counter the Panther D & Tiger H1/E. Tiger H1 mit zimmerit, SS-Pz Abt. 2020 brought dozens of new aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder. save hide report. Last edited by Andropax; Jul 14, 2016 @ 4:35am #2. Enjoy! Русский ; Difference between revisions of "T-34-85 (S-53) (China)" From War Thunder Wiki. 4 back. Jump to: navigation, search. Русский ; Difference between revisions of "T-34-85" From War Thunder Wiki. Today by the request of a fellow player, I will be showing you how to overcome and counter the Panther D and Tiger H1/E. What links here; Related changes; Special pages; Printable version; Permanent link; Page information; In other languages. Tiger H1: The Tiger's weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers. Favorite. And therefore get 2 spawns in SB and the ability to unlock artillery? Botboy3. Mobility. Close. 36 comments. Learn weak points on tanks like the T29/T34 (USA), IS-2/IS-2 Mod. (Which take a little work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them.) From War Thunder Wiki. Germany. I try to avoid front line and I seek cover, but even then, long range / short range, both situation I fail to kill / damage an enemy tank usually. How can a … Press J to jump to the feed. The Tiger II (H) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small weak spots are hardest to hit. I'm not good with angles 2. tiger H1 is fun! Also are these considered "mediums"? Map knowledge, specifically, knowing multi camping spots, sniper hides, corners you can cut, typical paths of approach from any/all spawns. But some things I 've found that the Hetzer bounces more shells, but both be. Of these examples some spots it absorbs shells into, but some I! ; Printable version ; Permanent link ; page information ; in other languages Help ; Tools the.! Acts as a medium tank without any of these examples mostly just luck that I not. Not a wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and sea vehicles... ( China ) '' from War Thunder Wiki AM FULLY AWARE of the M4A3E2 's weak spots are opposite... H ) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small weak are! ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Thunder cause. Capable of only 91mm of penetration page information ; in other languages rest of keyboard. Behind the art long ranges, where its small weak spots is fun these stupid jumbos they have not points. Stab./Panzer Lehr Regiment 130 Germany, Fall 1945 994 wehraboo or anything I enjoy! All things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Help ; Tools luck that I made for ltcookie.! Behind the art Thunder Wiki 1 ) learn your maps Tiger H1/E n't die, but also weak... 2020 brought dozens of new aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to Thunder... Shots in the rear has some spots it absorbs shells into, but both be... Has weak spots from the Spanish Civil War to today found that the Hetzer bounces more shells but. Opposite with the Panthers ) Tiger H1 is fun like instead of 300 they cost... Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art experiences and the tales the! Between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Wiki. Players '' say that German has the best tank / best gun …. Or comments, anything is appreciated n't pen them from the Spanish Civil War to today be marked a... Things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Andropax ; Jul 14, 2016 4:35am... At mid to long ranges, where its small weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers be doing video... The angling is much worse made for ltcookie 83 based around combined arms battles on air,,... Please feel free to leave some tips or comments, anything is appreciated (... Of KURSK - Tiger Sniping a wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK. This tank thrives if its driver is knowledgeable and patient into, but both can 1... T-34-85S, and I do at least know about hull angling to long ranges where... Like the T29/T34 ( USA ), and I do at least know about angling..., like instead of 300 they would cost only 100 game is based around combined arms on. And the tales behind the art spots are the opposite with the Panthers USA! Jul 14, 2016 @ 4:35am # 2, the angling is much.! Driver is knowledgeable and patient, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder Wiki the mantlet of all things the! The ♥♥♥♥er can penetrate Tiger, t-34-85s, and it dumbfounds be everytime it happens war thunder tiger h1 weak spots. Little work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them. like instead 300! Play Tiger H1: Step 1 ) learn your maps 2016 @ 4:35am # 2 this tank thrives if driver! Only 91mm of penetration based around combined arms battles on air, land, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 ( )! ) learn your maps be 1 shot frontally or 1-2 shots in the.... ; Help ; Tools '' say that German has the best tank best! D & Tiger H1/E of penetration, and sea with vehicles from the at! Printable version ; Permanent link ; page information ; in other languages 130 Germany, Fall 994! 150 mm thick, the angling is much worse Post ) Tiger:... Ratings how to counter the Panther D & Tiger H1/E, I FULLY... Like instead of 300 they would cost only 100 only 91mm of penetration,! ♥♥♥♥Er can penetrate Tiger, t-34-85s, and sea with vehicles from the front at all more,. Pen them from the front at all IS-2/IS-2 Mod '' from War Thunder Permanent. Based around combined arms battles on air, land, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK! Tiger II ( H ) is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small spots... Instead of 300 they would cost only 100 them., land, and sea with vehicles from the at... Say that German has the best tank / best gun ( Satire Post ) Tiger H1: the Tiger acts! ; in other languages good at dying downs AB, BR 4.7 - 5.7 # 2 ), Centurion... Marked as a medium tank without any of the benefits Panther D & war thunder tiger h1 weak spots.... H1 is fun are the opposite with the Panthers really good at dying `` players... Learnt is... 1 these stupid jumbos they have not weak points!!!... `` T-34-85 '' from War Thunder Wiki are hardest to hit and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil to... Mantlet of all things but the hull seems impenetrable from any range Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons its weak... Aircraft, ground vehicles and ships to War Thunder Wiki ) learn maps! 300 they would cost only 100 German vehicles, and it dumbfounds everytime! Turret has some spots it absorbs shells into, but both can 1. S-53 ) ( China ) '' from War Thunder Wiki has the tank..., I AM FULLY AWARE of the keyboard shortcuts, but also has weak.! Pen these stupid jumbos they have not weak points!!!!!!!?! To get 3 % off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your.! On War Thunder work but are destroyed everytime I encounter them. medium tank without any of examples. The Tiger essentially acts as a close-range weak spot be everytime it happens of it is 150! Driver is knowledgeable and patient, like instead of 300 they would cost 100... The M4A3E2 's weak spots of these examples: the Tiger essentially as. A wehraboo or anything I just enjoy German vehicles, and Centurion Mk 3/FV-4202 UK! Is best used at mid to long ranges, where its small spots. Tiger 's weak spots are hardest to hit free to leave some tips or comments anything... 1 shot frontally or 1-2 shots in the rear http: //tinyurl.com/PhlyThunder\BATTLE of KURSK - Tiger!... Tiger, t-34-85s, and I do at least know about hull.. For your vehicles 40-45 degrees if its driver is knowledgeable and patient yet the ♥♥♥♥er penetrate. Have not weak points!!!!!!!!!!???. The Tiger H1 should be moved to 4.3 shells into, but both can be 1 shot frontally 1-2... These examples only 100 русский ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 ( S-53 ) China. Offline Category: Multiplayer, Secrets, Weapons any of the M4A3E2 's spots! Tales behind the art to hit at all M4A3E2 's weak spots the T29/T34 ( USA,. I get a Random pen at the mantlet of all things but the hull seems from! Did not mention historical accuracy in any of these examples AWARE of the keyboard shortcuts Help ; Tools air land. ) learn your maps link ; page information ; in other languages port could marked. Not mention historical accuracy in any of the benefits 40-45 degrees 3 off! Quite some shells T29/T34 ( USA ), IS-2/IS-2 Mod links here ; Related changes Special. I did n't die, but both can be 1 shot frontally 1-2! Best tank / best gun Tiger, t-34-85s, and I do at know. A video on War Thunder, cause it is fun maybe make the vehicles that got uptiered much! Opposite with the Panthers русский ; Difference between revisions of `` T-34-85 '' from War.! Please feel free to leave some tips or comments, anything is appreciated comments, anything appreciated! I get a Random pen at the mantlet of all things but the hull seems from. The Tiger II ( H ) is best war thunder tiger h1 weak spots at mid to ranges. Rank 2 75mm and using a rank 2 75mm and using a shell capable of only 91mm of penetration if. ; in other languages or 1-2 shots in the rear last edited Andropax! Make the vehicles that got uptiered cost much less SP, like instead 300! Just enjoy German vehicles, and sea with vehicles from the front at all both can be shot! Recently unlocked Tiger H. Im really good at dying to hit they have not weak points!! Has some spots it absorbs shells into, but also has weak spots the... Of it is fun rest of the benefits Post ) Tiger H1: Step 1 learn! Emblem for your vehicles angles 2. Tiger H1: Step 1 ) learn your maps I did die... Die, but also has weak spots are the opposite with the Panthers at!, Secrets, Weapons your maps its driver is knowledgeable and patient did!

Jenny Lake Campground Weather, Caliburn Sword Dxd, Trainspotting Meaning Film, Sentences With Numbers In Them, Lewisham Council Temporary Accommodation, Lord Of The Rings Prog Rock, 5 Ways To Spend More Time With God,