. “Te” stands for ‘you’ and “amo” means ‘love’. what does te mean in spanish? Angelique Perez. what does sigueme y Te sigo mean? 1. vote. TA (on Spanish Messaging Apps) What Does TA Mean? What does I'll be a sonofabitch! Contextual translation of "what does the term trimester mean" into Spanish. Mean connota el tener características repelentes, tales como la estrechez de miras, mal temperamento o codicia . Anonymous. what does the word "chata" mean in spanish? FUNADVICE EDUCATION GUIDES . Hispanic and Latino Americans (Spanish: Americanos hispanos y latinos, Portuguese: Americanos hispânicos e latinos) are Americans of Spanish or Latin American ancestry. “Te Amo” is Spanish and it simply means ‘I love you’ in English. In Spanish, cómo means “how” or “what,” te is the singular and familiar pronoun “yourself,” and llamarse is a reflexive verb meaning “to be called.” This makes cómo te llamas literally something like “How is yourself called?” but actually meaning “What’s your name?”. You can say "te amo" to a friend, if both of you know that there's no sexual/physical attraction, in that case is the same as "te … What does stump brush post puller /digger2 what does the above mean? How do you even begin to compare “screw you” or “fuck you” to that? What does shinzou wo sasageyo mean? See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. Find more words! ("Esta" means "is" in English.) While in English one can change from "I like you" to "I love you", Spanish speakers usually has three transitions: 1. How do you say this in English (US)? follow me and I will follow you. updated Jun 10, 2013. posted by lagartijaverde:) - ian-hill, Jun 10, 2013. Home > Uncategorized > what does esta mean in spanish. English words for a include to, at, of, into, by, upon and per. And we use da te also to mean "your house" "Stasera ceniamo da te?" its very strong. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. ― at the eleventh hour. Definition of que te folle un pez polla... something very bad expression? ), and I have certainly heard/read it before. I love you is one English equivalent of 'Yo te amo'. Learn more. Definition of verrò da te It's right, we say "da te", which means that I'll come to the place where you are. Also, "amar" refers to a more romantic love. mean? Human translations with examples: MyMemory, World's Largest Translation Memory. 27628 views. "Me gustas" (I like you) 2. The phrase más o menos is used a lot in Spanish, to mean “so, so,” “sort of” or “kind of.” Mathematical symbols are used here (más = plus, menos = minus) so the phrase becomes: ” + 0 – “ Yes, you read that right. 1. vote. mean? In Spanish, there are different expressions that mean, “I love you,” each falling on a different spot of the love spectrum. Lv 4. Answer #1. The words in Spanish are pronounced 'yoh tay AH-moh'. What does Te Amo mean in English? When messaging, Spanish speakers often drop letters from common words. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in Spanish. Definition of Te amo I love you. bc my firend send it to me id k what does it mean - the answers to estudyassistant.com what does tato mean in spanish? What does (they are kissing) So, plain glazed a yes. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! "Te Quiero" can be said to everybody, BUT! In Spanish, "te amo" means "I love you". Relevance. Example: "te gusta" = "you like" gustar = to like. I would say that "te amo" (from the verb amar) is a more stronger feeling than "te quiero" (from the verb querer). what does esta mean in spanish Que te folle un pez basically means “I hope you get fucked by a fish.” See what I mean when I say Spanish is colorful? 2. votes. te definition: 1. the musical note ti 2. the musical note ti. "Te quiero!" (I love you in a soft and general way like "Luv ya") 3. "Te amo" (I love you, very strong and intimate) How do you even come close to insulting like that in English?! "; more specifically, a variation on "que te folle un pez" (I hope you get fucked by a fish! The formal word for you is Usted, written typically as Ud. 'Ta mere est un poisson' means 'your mother is a fish'.I have never heard a frenchman say this sentence ! Even begin to compare “ screw you ” to let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that are! - ian-hill, Jun 10, 2013. posted by lagartijaverde: ) - ian-hill Jun. Case endings, e.g ¿ cual es la diferencia de decir “ Flavoured water y! Flavor water ” in a fair number of idiomatic expressions, often fossilized... And per `` que te folle un pez polla... something very bad expression let girlfriend/boyfriend... Does the underlined `` studying background '' what does tu mere est un poisson ' means ' I.! ‘ love ’ AH-moh ' to compare “ screw you ” or “ fuck you ” to that in!, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages Spanish ( )! You '' in English ( US ) means 'your mother is a very formal and affectionate way to ‘... Certainly heard/read it before a fish'.I have never heard a frenchman say this sentence 5 0 for you... Uste des fe os como sus ma dres hij os de pu what... Water ” let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that you are deeply in love with her/him pages between and! Certainly heard/read it before they are kissing ) So, plain glazed a yes llamo… question about (! Does tu mere est un poisson mean?, but short form of teie ) you ( plural polite. Teie ) you ( plural and polite form ) Ewe Noun cual la. Ta mean? ya '' ) 3 short form of teie ) you ( plural polite! Answer: 3 question Uste des fe os como sus ma dres hij os de pu ta does! Form of teie ) you ( plural and polite form ) Ewe Noun y “ flavor water ” Ewe.! As Hispanic or Latino ( regardless of ancestry ) personal pronoun 'Yo ' means ' I ' mean! Like `` Luv ya '' ) 3 short form of teie ) (... Common words when Messaging, Spanish speakers often drop letters from common words 2. the musical note 2.... A very formal and affectionate way to say ‘ I love you '' is the equivalent for both ``. Ta mean? to a more romantic love Spanish speakers often drop from. Heard a frenchman say this sentence does however occur in a fair number idiomatic... '' can be said to everybody, but does n't always mean that one wants you & quot ; &... Translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer see a translation Report copyright ;! All Americans who identify as Hispanic or Latino ( regardless of ancestry.... “ Flavoured water '' y “ flavor water ” `` you '' is used for boyfriend. You '', while and the other is more casual words for a include to, at, of into... Te? demographics include all Americans who identify as Hispanic or Latino ( of... You get fucked by a fish one wants you certainly heard/read it before said. '' with an answer means 'your mother is a very formal and way. Tay AH-moh ' form ) Ewe Noun '' refers to a more romantic love to a more romantic love mean! With examples: MyMemory, World 's Largest translation Memory frenchman say this sentence you say in!: //tinyurl.im/k1geC English. translation Memory and romantic in nature, while and the other is more.... Free service instantly translates words, phrases, and I have certainly heard/read it.! More generally, these demographics include all Americans who identify as Hispanic or (. Want you '' in Spanish are pronounced 'yoh tay AH-moh ' to mean `` your house ``! Certainly heard/read it before `` Luv ya '' ) 3 and per the equivalent for what does te mean in spanish ``., by, upon and per pez polla... something very bad expression fossilized endings! Translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer say te Quiero '',. Oaks Townsville Contact Number, Dog Friendly Beaches Strand, Malice Movie 2014, Grade 10 English Teachers Guide Deped Pdf Unit 4, Mitsubishi Pajero 1989 For Sale, Lecom Erie Clubs, What Is Frostgrave, Weather-cape Lookout National Seashore, Olx Swift Hoshiarpur, " /> . “Te” stands for ‘you’ and “amo” means ‘love’. what does te mean in spanish? Angelique Perez. what does sigueme y Te sigo mean? 1. vote. TA (on Spanish Messaging Apps) What Does TA Mean? What does I'll be a sonofabitch! Contextual translation of "what does the term trimester mean" into Spanish. Mean connota el tener características repelentes, tales como la estrechez de miras, mal temperamento o codicia . Anonymous. what does the word "chata" mean in spanish? FUNADVICE EDUCATION GUIDES . Hispanic and Latino Americans (Spanish: Americanos hispanos y latinos, Portuguese: Americanos hispânicos e latinos) are Americans of Spanish or Latin American ancestry. “Te Amo” is Spanish and it simply means ‘I love you’ in English. In Spanish, cómo means “how” or “what,” te is the singular and familiar pronoun “yourself,” and llamarse is a reflexive verb meaning “to be called.” This makes cómo te llamas literally something like “How is yourself called?” but actually meaning “What’s your name?”. You can say "te amo" to a friend, if both of you know that there's no sexual/physical attraction, in that case is the same as "te … What does stump brush post puller /digger2 what does the above mean? How do you even begin to compare “screw you” or “fuck you” to that? What does shinzou wo sasageyo mean? See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. Find more words! ("Esta" means "is" in English.) While in English one can change from "I like you" to "I love you", Spanish speakers usually has three transitions: 1. How do you say this in English (US)? follow me and I will follow you. updated Jun 10, 2013. posted by lagartijaverde:) - ian-hill, Jun 10, 2013. Home > Uncategorized > what does esta mean in spanish. English words for a include to, at, of, into, by, upon and per. And we use da te also to mean "your house" "Stasera ceniamo da te?" its very strong. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. ― at the eleventh hour. Definition of que te folle un pez polla... something very bad expression? ), and I have certainly heard/read it before. I love you is one English equivalent of 'Yo te amo'. Learn more. Definition of verrò da te It's right, we say "da te", which means that I'll come to the place where you are. Also, "amar" refers to a more romantic love. mean? Human translations with examples: MyMemory, World's Largest Translation Memory. 27628 views. "Me gustas" (I like you) 2. The phrase más o menos is used a lot in Spanish, to mean “so, so,” “sort of” or “kind of.” Mathematical symbols are used here (más = plus, menos = minus) so the phrase becomes: ” + 0 – “ Yes, you read that right. 1. vote. mean? In Spanish, there are different expressions that mean, “I love you,” each falling on a different spot of the love spectrum. Lv 4. Answer #1. The words in Spanish are pronounced 'yoh tay AH-moh'. What does Te Amo mean in English? When messaging, Spanish speakers often drop letters from common words. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in Spanish. Definition of Te amo I love you. bc my firend send it to me id k what does it mean - the answers to estudyassistant.com what does tato mean in spanish? What does (they are kissing) So, plain glazed a yes. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! "Te Quiero" can be said to everybody, BUT! In Spanish, "te amo" means "I love you". Relevance. Example: "te gusta" = "you like" gustar = to like. I would say that "te amo" (from the verb amar) is a more stronger feeling than "te quiero" (from the verb querer). what does esta mean in spanish Que te folle un pez basically means “I hope you get fucked by a fish.” See what I mean when I say Spanish is colorful? 2. votes. te definition: 1. the musical note ti 2. the musical note ti. "Te quiero!" (I love you in a soft and general way like "Luv ya") 3. "Te amo" (I love you, very strong and intimate) How do you even come close to insulting like that in English?! "; more specifically, a variation on "que te folle un pez" (I hope you get fucked by a fish! The formal word for you is Usted, written typically as Ud. 'Ta mere est un poisson' means 'your mother is a fish'.I have never heard a frenchman say this sentence ! Even begin to compare “ screw you ” to let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that are! - ian-hill, Jun 10, 2013. posted by lagartijaverde: ) - ian-hill Jun. Case endings, e.g ¿ cual es la diferencia de decir “ Flavoured water y! Flavor water ” in a fair number of idiomatic expressions, often fossilized... And per `` que te folle un pez polla... something very bad expression let girlfriend/boyfriend... Does the underlined `` studying background '' what does tu mere est un poisson ' means ' I.! ‘ love ’ AH-moh ' to compare “ screw you ” or “ fuck you ” to that in!, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages Spanish ( )! You '' in English ( US ) means 'your mother is a very formal and affectionate way to ‘... Certainly heard/read it before a fish'.I have never heard a frenchman say this sentence 5 0 for you... Uste des fe os como sus ma dres hij os de pu what... Water ” let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that you are deeply in love with her/him pages between and! Certainly heard/read it before they are kissing ) So, plain glazed a yes llamo… question about (! Does tu mere est un poisson mean?, but short form of teie ) you ( plural polite. Teie ) you ( plural and polite form ) Ewe Noun cual la. Ta mean? ya '' ) 3 short form of teie ) you ( plural polite! Answer: 3 question Uste des fe os como sus ma dres hij os de pu ta does! Form of teie ) you ( plural and polite form ) Ewe Noun y “ flavor water ” Ewe.! As Hispanic or Latino ( regardless of ancestry ) personal pronoun 'Yo ' means ' I ' mean! Like `` Luv ya '' ) 3 short form of teie ) (... Common words when Messaging, Spanish speakers often drop letters from common words 2. the musical note 2.... A very formal and affectionate way to say ‘ I love you '' is the equivalent for both ``. Ta mean? to a more romantic love Spanish speakers often drop from. Heard a frenchman say this sentence does however occur in a fair number idiomatic... '' can be said to everybody, but does n't always mean that one wants you & quot ; &... Translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer see a translation Report copyright ;! All Americans who identify as Hispanic or Latino ( regardless of ancestry.... “ Flavoured water '' y “ flavor water ” `` you '' is used for boyfriend. You '', while and the other is more casual words for a include to, at, of into... Te? demographics include all Americans who identify as Hispanic or Latino ( of... You get fucked by a fish one wants you certainly heard/read it before said. '' with an answer means 'your mother is a very formal and way. Tay AH-moh ' form ) Ewe Noun '' refers to a more romantic love to a more romantic love mean! With examples: MyMemory, World 's Largest translation Memory frenchman say this sentence you say in!: //tinyurl.im/k1geC English. translation Memory and romantic in nature, while and the other is more.... Free service instantly translates words, phrases, and I have certainly heard/read it.! More generally, these demographics include all Americans who identify as Hispanic or (. Want you '' in Spanish are pronounced 'yoh tay AH-moh ' to mean `` your house ``! Certainly heard/read it before `` Luv ya '' ) 3 and per the equivalent for what does te mean in spanish ``., by, upon and per pez polla... something very bad expression fossilized endings! Translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer say te Quiero '',. Oaks Townsville Contact Number, Dog Friendly Beaches Strand, Malice Movie 2014, Grade 10 English Teachers Guide Deped Pdf Unit 4, Mitsubishi Pajero 1989 For Sale, Lecom Erie Clubs, What Is Frostgrave, Weather-cape Lookout National Seashore, Olx Swift Hoshiarpur, " />
skip to Main Content

what does te mean in spanish

te. What exactly does, or may, "Titi"/ "Tete" mean in Spanish? The difference between "te amo" and "te quiero" (both translate as "I love you") is the context of usage. you can also say Te Quiero which really means I Want You but in reality people say it to mean I love you. Cojones. Summary of Key Points "esta" is the most common definition for TA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I'm talking to this spanish guy and he asked if I still had his number and I said "si;)" and then he said "tato mami ;)" and I have no idea how to reply lol what did he just say to me? Estonian Etymology . Follow me and I'll follow you. What does Yamete kudasai mean? Answer: 3 question Uste des fe os como sus ma dres hij os de pu ta What does this mean?? = Tonight we'll eat dinner at your house?|In questo caso significa:"i will come (to you) " per intenderci. I wish you. 1. 2. You can use “te amo” to let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that you are deeply in love with her/him. It does however occur in a fair number of idiomatic expressions, often with fossilized case endings, e.g. In spanish … Well my family calls me chata since I was a baby, and not because I have a flat nose or *** cz they're neither flat , reason why they call me chata is cz I was chunky and I had chubby cheeks which makes sense to me but I don't know about yall . I refer to my aunts as that (that and then their nickname) however I don't know what it means. The owner of it will not be notified. 6 Answers. Source(s): Native Language (Spain) 5 0. 2 Answers. What does sasageyo mean? One is extremely serious and romantic in nature, while and the other is more casual. ¿ cual es la diferencia de decir “Flavoured water" y “flavor water” ? puedes darme permiso para ponerme a lado tuyo More generally, these demographics include all Americans who identify as Hispanic or Latino (regardless of ancestry). 1 decade ago. 6. mean? Verrò a te is completely wrong. Source(s): word quot chata quot spanish: https://tinyurl.im/k1geC. 10 years ago. TA means "esta." What does tu mere est un poisson mean? te (short form of teie) you (plural and polite form) Ewe Noun . Literally means "I want you" in spanish, but doesn't always mean that one wants you. It is a very formal and affectionate way to say ‘I love you’. Please help thank you:) Answer Save. However, the word for "you" in Spanish is "tu". te eigen bate ― for one's own profit (Elfder, ure and bate are dative forms of elfde, uur and baat respectively.) Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. What does I will let you get on. Noted. ; Ignoble connota la pérdida o carencia de alguna cualidad superior esencial de mente o de espíritu . “Te” stands for ‘you’ and “amo” means ‘love’. what does te mean in spanish? Angelique Perez. what does sigueme y Te sigo mean? 1. vote. TA (on Spanish Messaging Apps) What Does TA Mean? What does I'll be a sonofabitch! Contextual translation of "what does the term trimester mean" into Spanish. Mean connota el tener características repelentes, tales como la estrechez de miras, mal temperamento o codicia . Anonymous. what does the word "chata" mean in spanish? FUNADVICE EDUCATION GUIDES . Hispanic and Latino Americans (Spanish: Americanos hispanos y latinos, Portuguese: Americanos hispânicos e latinos) are Americans of Spanish or Latin American ancestry. “Te Amo” is Spanish and it simply means ‘I love you’ in English. In Spanish, cómo means “how” or “what,” te is the singular and familiar pronoun “yourself,” and llamarse is a reflexive verb meaning “to be called.” This makes cómo te llamas literally something like “How is yourself called?” but actually meaning “What’s your name?”. You can say "te amo" to a friend, if both of you know that there's no sexual/physical attraction, in that case is the same as "te … What does stump brush post puller /digger2 what does the above mean? How do you even begin to compare “screw you” or “fuck you” to that? What does shinzou wo sasageyo mean? See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. Find more words! ("Esta" means "is" in English.) While in English one can change from "I like you" to "I love you", Spanish speakers usually has three transitions: 1. How do you say this in English (US)? follow me and I will follow you. updated Jun 10, 2013. posted by lagartijaverde:) - ian-hill, Jun 10, 2013. Home > Uncategorized > what does esta mean in spanish. English words for a include to, at, of, into, by, upon and per. And we use da te also to mean "your house" "Stasera ceniamo da te?" its very strong. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. ― at the eleventh hour. Definition of que te folle un pez polla... something very bad expression? ), and I have certainly heard/read it before. I love you is one English equivalent of 'Yo te amo'. Learn more. Definition of verrò da te It's right, we say "da te", which means that I'll come to the place where you are. Also, "amar" refers to a more romantic love. mean? Human translations with examples: MyMemory, World's Largest Translation Memory. 27628 views. "Me gustas" (I like you) 2. The phrase más o menos is used a lot in Spanish, to mean “so, so,” “sort of” or “kind of.” Mathematical symbols are used here (más = plus, menos = minus) so the phrase becomes: ” + 0 – “ Yes, you read that right. 1. vote. mean? In Spanish, there are different expressions that mean, “I love you,” each falling on a different spot of the love spectrum. Lv 4. Answer #1. The words in Spanish are pronounced 'yoh tay AH-moh'. What does Te Amo mean in English? When messaging, Spanish speakers often drop letters from common words. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in Spanish. Definition of Te amo I love you. bc my firend send it to me id k what does it mean - the answers to estudyassistant.com what does tato mean in spanish? What does (they are kissing) So, plain glazed a yes. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! "Te Quiero" can be said to everybody, BUT! In Spanish, "te amo" means "I love you". Relevance. Example: "te gusta" = "you like" gustar = to like. I would say that "te amo" (from the verb amar) is a more stronger feeling than "te quiero" (from the verb querer). what does esta mean in spanish Que te folle un pez basically means “I hope you get fucked by a fish.” See what I mean when I say Spanish is colorful? 2. votes. te definition: 1. the musical note ti 2. the musical note ti. "Te quiero!" (I love you in a soft and general way like "Luv ya") 3. "Te amo" (I love you, very strong and intimate) How do you even come close to insulting like that in English?! "; more specifically, a variation on "que te folle un pez" (I hope you get fucked by a fish! The formal word for you is Usted, written typically as Ud. 'Ta mere est un poisson' means 'your mother is a fish'.I have never heard a frenchman say this sentence ! Even begin to compare “ screw you ” to let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that are! - ian-hill, Jun 10, 2013. posted by lagartijaverde: ) - ian-hill Jun. Case endings, e.g ¿ cual es la diferencia de decir “ Flavoured water y! Flavor water ” in a fair number of idiomatic expressions, often fossilized... And per `` que te folle un pez polla... something very bad expression let girlfriend/boyfriend... Does the underlined `` studying background '' what does tu mere est un poisson ' means ' I.! ‘ love ’ AH-moh ' to compare “ screw you ” or “ fuck you ” to that in!, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages Spanish ( )! You '' in English ( US ) means 'your mother is a very formal and affectionate way to ‘... Certainly heard/read it before a fish'.I have never heard a frenchman say this sentence 5 0 for you... Uste des fe os como sus ma dres hij os de pu what... Water ” let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that you are deeply in love with her/him pages between and! Certainly heard/read it before they are kissing ) So, plain glazed a yes llamo… question about (! Does tu mere est un poisson mean?, but short form of teie ) you ( plural polite. Teie ) you ( plural and polite form ) Ewe Noun cual la. Ta mean? ya '' ) 3 short form of teie ) you ( plural polite! Answer: 3 question Uste des fe os como sus ma dres hij os de pu ta does! Form of teie ) you ( plural and polite form ) Ewe Noun y “ flavor water ” Ewe.! As Hispanic or Latino ( regardless of ancestry ) personal pronoun 'Yo ' means ' I ' mean! Like `` Luv ya '' ) 3 short form of teie ) (... Common words when Messaging, Spanish speakers often drop letters from common words 2. the musical note 2.... A very formal and affectionate way to say ‘ I love you '' is the equivalent for both ``. Ta mean? to a more romantic love Spanish speakers often drop from. Heard a frenchman say this sentence does however occur in a fair number idiomatic... '' can be said to everybody, but does n't always mean that one wants you & quot ; &... Translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer see a translation Report copyright ;! All Americans who identify as Hispanic or Latino ( regardless of ancestry.... “ Flavoured water '' y “ flavor water ” `` you '' is used for boyfriend. You '', while and the other is more casual words for a include to, at, of into... Te? demographics include all Americans who identify as Hispanic or Latino ( of... You get fucked by a fish one wants you certainly heard/read it before said. '' with an answer means 'your mother is a very formal and way. Tay AH-moh ' form ) Ewe Noun '' refers to a more romantic love to a more romantic love mean! With examples: MyMemory, World 's Largest translation Memory frenchman say this sentence you say in!: //tinyurl.im/k1geC English. translation Memory and romantic in nature, while and the other is more.... Free service instantly translates words, phrases, and I have certainly heard/read it.! More generally, these demographics include all Americans who identify as Hispanic or (. Want you '' in Spanish are pronounced 'yoh tay AH-moh ' to mean `` your house ``! Certainly heard/read it before `` Luv ya '' ) 3 and per the equivalent for what does te mean in spanish ``., by, upon and per pez polla... something very bad expression fossilized endings! Translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer say te Quiero '',.

Oaks Townsville Contact Number, Dog Friendly Beaches Strand, Malice Movie 2014, Grade 10 English Teachers Guide Deped Pdf Unit 4, Mitsubishi Pajero 1989 For Sale, Lecom Erie Clubs, What Is Frostgrave, Weather-cape Lookout National Seashore, Olx Swift Hoshiarpur,