We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible customer and technical support at all times — before and after purchasing Scanjet products.
- Pre-sale support
- Tank cleaning simulator
- Spare parts and servicing
- Product training
- Other support enquiries
It is important that you choose from our wide range of tank cleaning machines and model options the one that best suits your particular requirements. To help you with that, we are always happy to provide any and all information, advice and guidance you may need when considering the purchase of Scanjet products.
Tank cleaning simulator
To help you identify* suitable models for your particular tank cleaning needs, we have developed a software application that lets you simulate the operation of several different products in our range, and estimate the cleaning results and water and time usage of a cleaning cycle. The simulator allows you configure a tank using various size and design options and operational parameters, to as closely as possible resemble your actual tank. The simulator is free of charge, and available for PCs (Windows and Mac) as well as tablets and smartphones (Android and iOS). You can find out more and download your copy on the Scanjet Tank Cleaning Simulator page.
*Please note that the simulator is for estimation purposes only, and the model choice and exact configuration must be confirmed by us or our sales partners before purchasing.
- Product data sheets: Data sheets are available to download (in PDF format) on the respective product pages, via the Products menu above.
- Instruction manuals: Manuals are specific to each model variant and any customisation option, and for this reason they are available upon request. Please contact the Scanjet Group after-sales department via quoting your exact machine model and serial number together with details of the part(s) required.
- Drawings: We can provide technical drawings of our products subject to availability. Please contact us via any means shown at the bottom of this page, with details of your product(s), what type of drawings you required and their intended use.
Spare parts and servicing
Please contact the Scanjet Group after-sales department via quoting your exact machine model and serial number together with details of the part(s) required.
Through our worldwide network of sales and service partners and Scanjet Group offices we are able to provide training and consultancy in the proper use and maintenance of our products. If you would like to discuss such training, please contact us via any of our contact details shown on the bottom of this page, or by filling in this enquiry form.
We are also in the process of producing a series of short instructional videos demonstrating the disassembly and reassembly of our products for maintenance purposes. Please check back later or contact us for details.
For all other enquiries or to discuss any support option in more detail, please contact us via the details shown below or by filling in this enquiry form.
* Please note that in order to best support you, we may pass on your enquiry to our local partner or group office for response.